What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

I have also found most of the punjabis shorter then me and with average height.

Lol. As I said, Indian Punjabis normal height is like 5'4-5'5...Tallest in India :rofl:

The only ones who are over 6 feet are Jatts

lmao Bangladesh average height is not 5'7". I feel like a giant whenever I go to a Bangladeshi gathering or when I went to Bangladesh. Bangladeshi guys are shorter than Indian and Pakistanis, its a fact, don't believe me? Ask any Bangladeshi girl, thats one thing they all hate about Bangladeshi men, too short:lol:

Look man height and penis size has a parity... I have shown you earlier Indian male has smaller ones... so it follows with the height too. If you say Indian male are tall.. they might have seen some north Indian male... average Indian male are around 5'4-5'6... I know plenty of Indian male... So knows better about it.

N majority of the Indian girl too are more darker then the Bangladeshi girl... specially girls of west bengal are worst without any size, shape or color.

Vanaras, Bihar , NE India or Orissa etc. is completely out of comparison.

Never mind.

Look man height and penis size has a parity... I have shown you earlier Indian male has smaller ones... so it follows with the height too. If you say Indian male are tall.. they might have seen some north Indian male... average Indian male are around 5'4-5'6... I know plenty of Indian male... So knows better about it.

Am not gonna bother with dick measuring contest. There is no corelation between height and dick size btw:lol:.

N majority of the Indian girl too are more darker then the Bangladeshi girl... specially girls of west bengal are worst without any size, shape or color.

Never mind.

Without any data or valid references, one might think if your mom told you about all these sizes and shapes. Lol.

Girls in west Bengal look down upon you Bangladeshis, stop deluding yourself. :lol:

Am not gonna bother with dick measuring contest. There is no corelation between height and dick size btw:lol:.

The way he is obsessed about Indian male penis size, one would wonder how many have he swallowed so far! :lol:

23tfd34.jpg

http://www.ajcn.org/content/78/3/406/T2.expansion.html

Average Bangladeshi height 5 feet 3 inches:rofl:

Obviously there is... anyway remain stick to the height issue...

The height of west bengal's male in the city is 5'3" only and in rural area only 5'2" and females height in city is 5' and in rural areas 4'11"...

Just imagine then what is the pathetic condition of Bihar, Vanaras, orissa etc... All these bring down the average height of Indian male in cities 5'5". It is a fact.

synj83.jpg
[/IMG]

2ed7cpd.jpg
[/IMG]

Obviously there is... anyway remain stick to the height issue...

The height of west bengal's male in the city is 5'3" only and in rural area only 5'2" and females height in city is 5' and in rural areas 4'11"...

Just imagine then what is the pathetic condition of Bihar, Vanaras, orissa etc... All these bring down the average height of Indian male in cities 5'5". It is a fact.

synj83.jpg
[/IMG]

2ed7cpd.jpg
[/IMG]

Lol are you an idiot or something. It's a compilation of male heights where age ranges from primary school to graduate. :lol:

Never mind.

The way you guys are obsessed with having everything better than Indian which of all the things also include height, fairness, fairer women and now dick size....it really shows some serious insecurity.

Unless you have some empirical data on these including dick size stop farting like this.

Average Bangladeshi height 5 feet 3 inches:rofl:

See ... even in rural area height of Bangladeshi male is equal or greater then the height of male of west bengal in the city area...even if we accept your data is correct??

5'7" is a valid height in the city of Bangladesh...

Ok Bangladeshis are tall and fair and martial race as well. Can we end this tomfoolery now. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom