What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

bangladeshis eat beef and still short ? height requirement for punjabi to join army is 5 feet 7 and we dont eat beef.

DNA... And btw Indian Punjabis are not tall... Their mostly around 5'4, 5'5

DNA... And btw Indian Punjabis are not tall... Their mostly around 5'4, 5'5

Funny question on yahoo by another indian:
Why are northwestern indians(punjabis) so much different from the rest of india?
Many of them eat beef and pork
Many of them drink lots of whiskey
Many of them are really tall and big compared to the rest of india which is rather scrawny and short.
Also, many of them are much lighter than the rest of india and usually look like iranians or afghan/pakistanis.
:lol::lol::lol:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r..._fnNDg&usg=AFQjCNElXOWTIfKFbg9QRXRy8UbKSI2qhA

5 feet 7= 170 cm.

I foot=12 inches
1 inch=2.54 cm

Damn dude u know abt each inch...lol

pakistani and bangladeshi githmuthiyey calling themselves taller than us.. hahahahhahahahahaha even our women are taller than them i bet

that because we have gujratis and north easterners who bring down average height.. me and my friends whenever we go to pakistani parties we find most of the guys shorter than us. and when pakistanis come to our parties they usually stay outside our group being too short they dont fit in us.

Da fuq happened here:lol:

Anyways here's the average height of UK Asians, Bangladeshi Men and Women, both are the shortest.

qr0p6v.png

11ucadh.png

This UK data is not relevant as most of the Indians went to UK are from northern states... but India is much more then that... All the eastern and central Indians are shorter then Bangladeshis.

In India average height is 5'5" in cities its a fact and in Bangladesh 5'7".

that because we have gujratis and north easterners who bring down average height.. me and my friends whenever we go to pakistani parties we find most of the guys shorter than us. and when pakistanis come to our parties they usually stay outside our group being too short they dont fit in us.

We are not talking about one or two random people but entire India...

Indian punjabi people may be little taller then the average Indian but their IQ level is low said one of my west bengali indian friend and mostly are truck driver ... is it true???

Those are probably Muhajirs. Pakistanis are taller than Punjabis, actually all of India.

This UK data is not relevant as most of the Indians went to UK are from northern states... but India is much more then that... All the eastern and central Indians are shorter then Bangladeshis.

In India average height is 5'5" in cities its a fact and in Bangladesh 5'7".

lmao Bangladesh average height is not 5'7". I feel like a giant whenever I go to a Bangladeshi gathering or when I went to Bangladesh. Bangladeshi guys are shorter than Indian and Pakistanis, its a fact, don't believe me? Ask any Bangladeshi girl, thats one thing they all hate about Bangladeshi men, too short:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom