What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

Bangladesh Army take soldiers at entry level with minimum height of 5'4". When Bangladesh's average height is 5'7", why army taking short people.

5"4-5"8 means greater balance,more movement,better at fighting(CQC).So yeah.Taller is good but that height is optimum.I know cause i practiced military CQC(Krav Maga).

Yes, when there are lots of first division who will prefer third division.
Alauddin Butch Ahmed was a Bengali squadron leader of Pakistan Air Force and was known as Butcher because of his daring aerobatic skills.He was a short guy but had a lionheart.In 1965 war he was commanded to destroy the supply line of Indian army by bombing a freight train in Gurudaspur.During the sortie he was flying too low and some fragments of the destroyed train hit his plane and his cockpit got filled with smokes,then he ejected but nobody found him later and declared dead.He was awarded Sitara-e-Jurat by Pakistan Govt.
20120620.jpg

Where did you find taller then Pakistan??? In Pakistan city height is slightly more then 5'8". But height is converging...

I gave you a link, have a look to see the height of Pakistanis.

Alauddin Butch Ahmed was a Bengali squadron leader of Pakistan Air Force and was known as Butcher because of his daring aerobatic skills.He was a short guy but had a lionheart.In 1965 war he was commanded to destroy the supply line of Indian army by bombing a freight train in Gurudaspur.During the sortie he was flying too low and some fragments of the destroyed train hit his plane and his cockpit got filled with smokes,then he ejected but nobody found him later and declared dead.He was awarded Sitara-e-Jurat by Pakistan Govt.
20120620.jpg

I was talking about abundance of tall people as claimed by Bangladeshis.

I gave you a link, have a look to see the height of Pakistanis.

I was talking about abundance of tall people as claimed by Bangladeshis.

5'7 is not a tall height... its in between short to medium height. In western countries 5'10 is called medium.

Yes in cities height is now around 5'7". Young generations are getting much taller then older generations. For example most of my cousins are 3-6 inch taller then their parents. This is a common trend in the cities if not in the villages.

If you look at the height of Bangladeshi cricket players of 1990s and now ... you can easily detect that.

5'7 is not a tall height... its in between short to medium height. In western countries 5'10 is called medium.

Yes in cities height is now around 5'7". Young generations are getting much taller then older generations. For example most of my cousins are 3-6 inch taller then their parents. This is a common trend in the cities if not in the villages.

If you look at the height of Bangladeshi cricket players of 1990s and now ... you can easily detect that.

Even in India 5.7-5.8 is considered a normal height. That table is the average height.

Even in India 5.7-5.8 is considered a normal height. That table is the average height.

Yes average height but of cities... In south asia people usually take height only in cities. Due to better nutrition city dwellers tends to get a better heights...

can someone give the average heights of armies of Countries list?

In India height requirement for the army or navy is 157.5 cm which is 5'2" and 5 cm or 2 inch relaxation for the NE Indians or Gurkhas...

For Bangladesh height requirement is 5'4"..

This is because average height of Bangladeshis is slightly higher then that of Indians...

In India some northern and southern states has better height then Bangladesh but all in the central and eastern states where bulk of the Indian population are have shorter height... that eventually translated it into 1-2 inch shorter height then Bangladesh.

In India height requirement for the army or navy is 157.5 cm which is 5'2" and 5 cm or 2 inch relaxation for the NE Indians or Gurkhas...

For Bangladesh height requirement is 5'4"..

You are wrong.
157cm is the minimum requirement for Ladakhi, for North-Eastern minimum height requirement is 160cm, for other Indians minimum height is 166 to 173cm depending on region.

You are wrong.
157cm is the minimum requirement for Ladakhi, for North-Eastern minimum height requirement is 160cm, for other Indians minimum height is 166 to 173cm depending on region.
This from internet and found it in numerous forum... will have to look into it... later..

Provide your source.

You are wrong.
For becoming a soldier,Minimum height requirement for joining Bangladesh army male is 5'6" and for tribal people 5'4".
For becoming an officer,its 5'4" for male and 5'1" for female.
Become a Soldier | Join Bangladesh Army

Da fuq happened here:lol:

Anyways here's the average height of UK Asians, Bangladeshi Men and Women, both are the shortest.

qr0p6v.png

11ucadh.png

bangladeshis eat beef and still short ? height requirement for punjabi to join army is 5 feet 7 and we dont eat beef.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom