What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

Yeah in Bangladesh 60% slums reduce to 0% in 2 years and average height increase some 5 odd inches in two decades.

But only in PDF! :lol:

Why are you jealous... just follow us and you will get there.

Bangladeshis boasting about their height !!! Thats wonderful ..i only watched their cricketers and all are like kiran more and nayan mongiya .

Yeah in Bangladesh 60% slums reduce to 0% in 2 years and average height increase some 5 odd inches in two decades.

But only in PDF! :lol:

And 100% literacy in another 4 years.

Why you want to exclude shorter people from Army or Air force? What is the motive?

The thing is Army and Air force always set the minimal height above or same as average height of the country as it's physically demanding job.

More so in air force where pilots need to have long limbs.

Anyway why are you trying to defend the indefensible? You and I bothy know Bangladeshis are not tall, most Bengalis are not. Ask your buddy not to call others short and dark as it's laughable when comes from a Bangladeshi.

Atleast after advent of online forums, Bangladeshi are able to call others dark and short. :lol:

i have seen your photo and you are like any average Bangladeshi... then whats that derogatory tone on your post??

The thing is Army and Air force always set the minimal height above or same as average height of the country as it's physically demanding job.

Well there is nothing a shorter guy unable to offer.

More so in air force where pilots need to have long limbs.

Thats a epic fail. You need only a few pilots even 5' 4" could do it.

Anyway why are you trying to defend the indefensible? You and I bothy know Bangladeshis are not tall, most Bengalis are not. Ask your buddy not to call others short and dark as it's laughable when comes from a Bangladeshi.

BD average height was 5' 5" and it was a decade old data. I dont know about current height but heard increased a bit. and 5' 5" are not tall and even shorter than Japanese.

i have seen your photo and you are like any average Bangladeshi... then whats that derogatory tone on your post??

It's not me who called others dark and short, your brother Sami did. Read the posts first. My photo is my PDF display pic, and I don't care how I look like.

Look what I got
Minimum Physical Qualifications:

Male candidates:

Height: 5’4”

Weight: 45.36 Kg

Chest: 30” normal, 32” extended

Female candidates:

Height: 5’1”

Weight: 40.82 Kg

Chest: 28” normal, 30” extended
The Minimum Requirements of Joining the Army

The avg. height of Bangladeshi females is 4.7-4.8 and army asks for minimum of 5'1''.

No you did not get anything.. what abir posted was just a sample height of 1888 females of rural area of 1990. Now it depends from which area and how much poverty was there etc. It is natural at that time poverty was high and so due to nutrition factor height could be less in 1990. But it has changed a lot since then. In Dhaka you will hardly find any woman less then 5'1". This is a fact. Rural woman height around 4'10"-5'. This is natural.

In India average height of male in cities is 5'5" and in rural areas it is 9 cm less.

In Bangladesh average height is 5'7" in cities. In village it might be slightly less...

N in army the trend of 5'4" is still continuing... but now most of the youth are more then 5'6"

No you did not get anything.. what abir posted was just a sample height of 1888 females of rural area of 1990. Now it depends from which area and how much poverty was there etc. It is natural at that time poverty was high and so due to nutrition factor height could be less in 1990. But it has changed a lot since then. In Dhaka you will hardly find any woman less then 5'1". This is a fact. Rural woman height around 4'10"-5'. This is natural.

In India average height of male in cities is 5'5" and in rural areas it is 9 cm less.

In Bangladesh average height is 5'7" in cities. In village it might be slightly less...

N in army the trend of 5'4" is still continuing... but now most of the youth are more then 5'6"

Then how Bangladeshi become taller than Pakistanis, their economy expanded more than Bangladesh in last 40 years.

Then how Bangladeshi become taller than Pakistanis, their economy expanded more than Bangladesh in last 40 years.

Where did you find taller then Pakistan??? In Pakistan city height is slightly more then 5'8". But height is converging...

Back
Top Bottom