What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

Yeah right, and you sleep with 5 blondes every night. We all know your fantasies! :lol:

I checked the google images and the chronology is not there. Those might be slums of 90's who knows. Did you notice the size of the slums in those pictures. Most of them are Jhupris by the roadside or tall buildings. Not huge scale slums.

Yeah right, and you sleep with 5 blondes every night. We all know your fantasies! :lol:

lol he gave sources and quoted numbers unlike you lot. anyway check the google image link.

Why you always try to divert attention when you are exposed to the reality of India.... Dnt be ashamed of what you are...

Average height of Indian male is 5'5" and in Bangladesh 5'7".

Now go to sleep... having some delusional dream.

Why you always try to divert attention when you are exposed to the reality of India.... Dnt be ashamed of what you are...

If just wish your wet-dream was enough for your ex-masters from west for not to call you sdre(small dark rice eaters). :)

Can you provide some proofs because I googled and Bangladesh was in no list. just 1 link for you.

Average Height by Country (Males >20 years) |

According to your logic even Pakistanis are shorter than Bangladeshis.

If just wish your wet-dream was enough for your ex-masters from west for not to call you sdre(small dark rice eaters). :)

No they don't as they use such term mostly for the Indians... By the way um not a small height nuts like the Indians... Um 5'11"... which is higher then more then 90-95% of the Indians I know.

Just thank BGB that they are not inhuman or barbaric... if bullets is the only answer then you would have got 60-70 Indian dead bodies as a gift. Though for self defense BGB could target the smugglers.

They should be brutal,inhumane and barbaric.They should teach those indians a lesson.

But then again they cant,the govt. will f*** them up :'(

I wish BDR/BGB were what they used to be.

Can you provide some proofs because I googled and Bangladesh was in no list. just 1 link for you.

Average Height by Country (Males >20 years) |

According to your logic even Pakistanis are shorter than Bangladeshis.

Currently I am not finding the link ... but this is from the comment of a dress designer... hope it may help... But for info from 1990s height of Bangladeshi male has increased on an average by 1-2 inch.

LifeStyle

For men
The average height of men in Bangladesh is 5' 7", and the physiques range from ultra-skinny, to beefy (tendency towards muscles) and, well, obese.

Currently I am not finding the link ... but this is from the comment of a dress designer... hope it may help... But for info from 1990s height of Bangladeshi male has increased on an average by 1-2 inch.

LifeStyle

For men
The average height of men in Bangladesh is 5' 7", and the physiques range from ultra-skinny, to beefy (tendency towards muscles) and, well, obese.

Average height is around 5' 5". Heck I am 5' 7" and I am above average for sure... LOL

LifeStyle

For men

5'7" will make you taller than Pakistanis, how is that possible.

Average height is around 5' 5". Heck I am 5' 7" and I am above average for sure... LOL

Ok... I think then both 5'5 for Indians and 5'7" for Bangladesh height was for the city dwellers. If I can remember well for the villages it was less.

Most of the young generations are much taller then older generation. If you see the height of the cricket players of 1990s and now you can easily detect the changes for example...

I bet they were Bangladeshis, why would BGB lodge a case in Bangladeshi police station and not complain to the BSF otherwise :rolleyes:

I doubt BSF soldiers have functioning brains.

Lol bgb is impotent...they have bullets n gun...but they keep it where sun doesnt shine...n thn bd cheerleaders come here n opens a thread asking for thank impotent bgb...lol kiddo take a hike...n if they cant save ur borders disband them.

2001 Indian

impotent basterds got you guys once man.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom