What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

well said... reaming and seeing dirt poverty this delusional Indians lost their mind...

can you imagine this super rich country's minister asked its people to eat rats instead of rice...:lmao:

Eat rats for snacks, says Indian official - Telegraph

An Indian welfare official has advised poor people to farm rats for snacks as a way to beat rising food prices.

n those who were talking about culture... bbc ran a report.... sanitation is a cultural problem of India as they prefer to remain dirty and stinky...no offense to anyone but it is a reality... as reported by bbc...

BBC News - Is India's lack of toilets a cultural problem?

You know what, some Bangladeshi in India have to do a lot more than eating rat and defecating in open to survive. It's not related to topic but so are not your usual toilet bs.

Bangladesh - Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution

Police estimate more than 15,000 women and children are smuggled out of Bangladesh every year. ("Boys, rescued in India while being smuggled to become jockeys in camel races," EL SIGLO DIGITAL, 19 February 1998)

As of February 1998, there were 200 Bangladeshi children and women awaiting repatriation in different Indian shelters. ("Boys, rescued in India while being smuggled to become jockeys in camel races," EL SIGLO DIGITAL, 19 February 1998)

Please dude!!!Kolkata's GDP outstripes the whole of BD's!!!!
And despite being isolated due to physical factors, the HDI of NE is greater than BD!!:azn:

Kolkata's GDP was 150 billion dollars based on PPP in 2010. BD GDP is 280 billions - PPP/2011.

So alone Kolkata has half the GDP of entire Bangladesh. These guys are piss poor misers.

Kolkata's GDP was 150 billion dollars based on PPP in 2010. BD GDP is 280 billions - PPP/2011.

So alone Kolkata has half the GDP of entire Bangladesh. These guys are piss poor misers.
I've been to kolkata and found it way more stinkier than Dhaka.Saw cow $hit glued on the roadside walls and even on a flyover's railing.And i thought Dhaka was the dirtiest but Kolkata trip changed my mind.

You know what, some Bangladeshi in India have to do a lot more than eating rat and defecating in open to survive. It's not related to topic but so are not your usual toilet bs.

Bangladesh - Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution
Innovative new trend of Indians,just level poors of the country as Bangladeshi and show the world how fcukin shiny India is.

I've been to kolkata and found it way more stinkier than Dhaka.Saw cow $hit glued on the roadside walls and even on a flyover's railing.And i thought Dhaka was the dirtiest but Kolkata trip changed my mind.

Innovative new trend of Indians,just level poors of the country as Bangladeshi and show the world how fcukin shiny India is.

Yeah right I can just post some pics of Kolkata and Dhaka ans shut your mouth but on a second thought, are you not the guy who was praising Kolkata metro some days back? Hypocrisy much? :lol:

Yeah right I can just post some pics of Kolkata and Dhaka ans shut your mouth but on a second thought, are you not the guy who was praising Kolkata metro some days back? Hypocrisy much? :lol:
You got it wrong,I was praising Delhi metro.

Just to go through the article, it's about Bangladeshis.

Its about slums of Dhaka. I got some pictures also but I won't post it.

I hardly see any slum other than few by the rail line and some by the outskirts in Dhaka. Dhaka is bad city but cant say its a slum city anymore. We had slums before and you could find them internet too.

Bangladesh - Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution to India

So is it our fault that Indians are super horny :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom