What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

its 67% now but among the youth Bangladesh has reach 99.6% enrollment rate in primary and secondary level...

This is only some people those who in between 1971-1990 remain illiterate making the bulk of the illiteracy level. As I said Bangladesh will eradicate illiteracy by 2016...

now school enrollment rate for females is higher then male this is unique in south asia.

Bangladesh still measure its GDP based on 1995 base year which does not include most of revenue earning sector. This is why GDP is giving a low value. It is unlikely it will be updated before 2015... after the next review metting of the status of the ldc countries.

When was your last official census done.

You have never "busted" me. You think you have and only you believe yourself. I have no qualms in conceding a debate and correcting myself when am wrong, but I need to be proven wrong first(not just in your head).

Am not going to go into who has got better malls, roads and cars, I know Bangladesh doesn't.

Lets just focus on the per capita income figures in both countries, mind you per capita income has nothing to do with gdp base year or anything, so that excuse won't work with this one.

So as you can see, even the richest divisions of Bangladesh are poorer than Tripura, Assam and West Bengal, the states where most of illegal Bangladeshis go, and even the poorest Indian state Bihar has more per cap income than 4 divisions Bangladesh.

Correct me if am wrong :azn:

BBS just conducted some random survey... n in survey no one disclose real income... when out of 30 million eligible tax payers only 1 million give tax with fake return you can not expect them to say right figure...

On top of that 12 billion usd mostly goes to the poor people as remittance which is not included as income...

Real remittance is much higher in between 20-25 billion usd as rest comes through hundi.

Assam is far lagged off then Bangladesh... poverty rate, service sector, industry this are the indicator ... if any one follow can see it easily..

Plus price of fuel and all necessary commodity is high in India..compared to Bangladesh...

Now imagine Indira ghandi dancing with dipjol with the song. Doesn't get any better. It will suite
the taste that you have for 3rd class bangla cinema.

I'm sure you secretly watched it in your childhood, that's why you are so fond of fart.

BBS just conducted some random survey... n in survey no one disclose real income... when out of 30 million eligible tax payers only 1 million give tax with fake return you can not expect them to say right figure...

On top of that 12 billion usd mostly goes to the poor people as remittance which is not included as income...

Assam is far lagged off then Bangladesh... poverty rate, service sector, industry this are the indicator ... if any one follow can see it easily..

:lol: Per capita income in every country is based on household surveys, you don't just magically get this number. And the BBS survey is endorsed and funded by the World Bank, so its quite credible.

Besides what makes you think only Bangladeshis would under report their income and Indians won't :woot: Your usual tactics Sami, as usual when proven wrong you start quibbling, and few days later you ll claim that you busted my lies:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Per capita income in every country is based on household surveys, you don't just magically get this number. And the BBS survey is endorsed and funded by the World Bank, so its quite credible.

Besides what makes you think only Bangladeshis would under report their income and Indians won't :woot: Your usual tactics Sami, as usual when proven wrong you start quibbling, and few days later you ll claim that you busted my lies:rofl:

under reporting is much lower in India compared to Bangladesh. It can be seen from the percentage of tax payers and amount of hidden economy ... where Bangladesh has one of the highest black economy percentage wise 42-82%...

as I said remittance also play a big role as income...

now a days a rickshaw wala earns more then 15000 taka per month... day labor, cng and taxi cab drivers earn more... this is just a glimpse of earning by people ...

even a house maid now takes at least 2000-3000 taka.

Considering all these the above data are not accurate...

More importantly poverty and unemployment is on rise in NE India...

Poverty rises in Northeast

under reporting is much lower in India compared to Bangladesh. It can be seen from the percentage of tax payers and amount of hidden economy ... where Bangladesh has one of the highest black economy percentage wise 42-82%...

Am not going to dwell on that, those problems are inherent in every developing economy.

now a days a rickshaw wala earns more then 15000 taka per month... day labor, cng and taxi cab drivers earn more... this is just a glimpse of earning by people ...

As I said, there is more to Bangladesh than the 100,000 elites of Dhaka city. And you don't know how many mouths that 3000 takka earning maid or that 15000 taka rickshaw puller has to feed.

BTW, here's the pay scale of Bangladesh Police,

fuc6iw.jpg

Ironically a Rickshaw Puller makes more money than the Additional DIG of Police:rofl:,they are clearly in the wrong profession, funny country, either that or you are bull shyting.

Am not going to dwell on that, those problems are inherent in every developing economy.

As I said, there is more to Bangladesh than the 100,000 elites of Dhaka city. And you don't know how many mouths that 3000 takka earning maid or that 15000 taka rickshaw puller has to feed.

BTW, here's the pay scale of Bangladesh Police,

fuc6iw.jpg

Ironically a Rickshaw Puller makes more money than the Additional DIG of Police:rofl:, funny country, either that or you are bull shyting.

DIG earns with bribe minimum 10-50 lakh taka... Government pay scale is just for show...

N every eickshaw wala`s son and daughter also contribute to the family... that was not their only income...

Government officials are richest and elites in Bangladesh...may be cause of bribe but it is reality.

By the way ... a beggar earns more then an inspector`s government salary in Bangladesh... so this is other issue to discuss..

DIG earns with bribe minimum 10-50 lakh taka... Government pay scale is just for show...

N every eickshaw wala`s son and daughter also contribute to the family... that was not their only income...

Government officials are richest and elites in Bangladesh...may be cause of bribe but it is reality.

By the way ... a beggar earns more then an inspector`s government salary in Bangladesh... so this is other issue to discuss..

Once again those problems are not exclusive to Bangladesh alone, unfortunately!

Your 15,000 claim is nothing but an exaggerated lie

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/91885-rickshaw-puller-dhaka-earns-tk-6-300-per-month-jica-study.html

Remember this thread? As i said Rickshaw Pulling is clearly the profession to be in Bangladesh from 6300 per month to 15,000 per month in a year, you won't see such progress in any other profession:lol:

And again this is just Dhaka, a rickshaw puller would make much less in smaller towns and cities.

You will not be able to imagine black money amount from india. :blink:. even 1% of the indian black money would be higher than total black money of bangladesh combined...

so by your logic if we include under-reported money in to the per capita income then; Indian PCI will be multi-times higher than that off Bangladeshis... :wave:

More importantly poverty and unemployment is on rise in NE India...

Poverty rises in Northeast

You will not be able to imagine black money amount from india. :blink:. even 1% of the indian black money would be higher than total black money of bangladesh combined...

so by your logic if we include under-reported money in to the per capita income then; Indian PCI will be multi-times higher than that off Bangladeshis... :wave:

Black money in Bangladesh is in between 50-100 billion usd... what is the total black money of India.... by your logic should be more then 5 trillion to 10 trillion usd!!!

Indians are the largest depositors in banks abroad with an estimated 500 billion US dollars (nearly Rs 24.5 lakh crore) of illegal money stashed by them in tax havens, the CBI director said on Monday.
Black money: Indians have stashed over $500bn in banks abroad, says CBI - The Times of India

Black money in Bangladesh is in between 50-100 billion usd... what is the total black money of India.... by your logic should be more then 5 trillion to 10 trillion usd!!!

It varies from 500 Bn to Trillion... who knows the exact figure... :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom