What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

yup every one knowns about terrorist RAW's involvement in pilkhana and inshallah we will return
that favor in kind. :angry:

Thanks for admitting though, unlike your other shameless countrymen.

Sure, first try and get rid of our agents who are running your country these days.

MY DEAR CAPTAIN....
since u live in canada, i presume u have access to coffee.....use the access.
1. i guess u r right here but u are guilty of the same. let me explain how. see the following...
2. i m sure u too have no idea about the living conditions of assam and north east either. so alleged poverty and less oppurtunities cant be verified. dont show some links abt those things becuase i can also show some links which show Bdesh in much bad light....much more than assam or the north east.
3. radical propaganda , is bad and should be discouraged. but we all know which religion is under attack from extremism.
4. if its Bdseh who is feeding these poor indians, then god save india. i dunno about how many illegal indians who cross over to bdesh but i very well know how many of ur countrymen cross over to india and in wat conditions they live. i dont want to go to details but i can imagine that u have no or very irrelevant connection with the rural areas of ur country.
5. yes we thank BGB for its MOHOT UDAROTA and i m sure it will continue to put its tail in between its legs for many more years to come.

hmmm either u guys are very bad teachers or they are pathetic students, thats y the situation is still the same n i guess (sadly) will be the same.

I know pretty well about condition of Assam... hundreds of reports and article is there... you should be living in fools paradise if you say Assam has better living standard then Bangladesh. This is one of the poorest region of India with virtually no industry and economic activity.

The following picture will tell you a lot about condition of Assam...

Assam_historical_pci.png

@45'22' , your $hithole army didn't give us anything and their post 71 looting is very well known. Witch indira wanted a divided PAK
and you got it. Personally I despise 71 as it made us weak against a hegemonic india. Even if your intentional ignorant mind won't want to accept it, you guys gained an overwhelming strategic victory thanks to incompetent leaders of the then PAK and you
did no favor to us. Division of PAK plan was in full swing since 47 and not to forget argartala conspiracy. Any way even if you
fart out about "all we have done in 71" argument , fact remains india did unparalled harm to us after 71. Constantly trying
to make us a vassal like butan, drying our rivers, unprovoked border killings, and current awami indian loot far surpasses your supposed "sacrifices" in 71.

Poont Koira Dimu!! :lol: :lol:

@45'22' , your $hithole army didn't give us anything and their post 71 looting is very well known. Witch indira wanted a divided PAK
and you got it. Personally I despise 71 as it made us weak against a hegemonic india. Even if your intentional ignorant mind won't want to accept it, you guys gained an overwhelming strategic victory thanks to incompetent leaders of the then PAK and you
did no favor to us. Division of PAK plan was in full swing since 47 and not to forget argartala conspiracy. Any way even if you
fart out about "all we have done in 71" argument , fact remains india did unparalled harm to us after 71. Constantly trying
to make us a vassal like butan, drying our rivers, unprovoked border killings, and current awami indian loot far surpasses your supposed "sacrifices" in 71.

I smell the imp****t rage of a rajakar here. :lol:

Are you a stranded Pakistani ?

I know pretty well about condition of Assam... hundreds of reports and article is there... you should be living in fools paradise if you say Assam has better living standard then Bangladesh. This is one of the poorest region of India with virtually no industry and economic activity.

The following picture will tell you a lot about condition of Assam...

Assam_historical_pci.png

Assam's GDP per capita is higher than that of Bangladesh.

You always bring this argument of, why would Bangladeshis go to Assam/West Bengal when the living standard is higher in Bangladesh. Let me tell you its not. Bangladesh is not just Dhaka. Yes living standard in Dhaka is better than Rural Assam or say Rural West Bengal or 3rd tier cities of India, but outside Dhaka people are piss poor.

These illegal migrants obviously don't come from Dhaka, but from poor border regions of Rangpur, Rajshahi and Sylhet. For example Rangpur division is the poorest in Bangladesh, with Dhaka reaching saturation point they seek greener pastures in places like Assam and West Bengal.

For example,

In FY00, The per capita income of the most well off Division Dhaka, was 50% higher than the least well of Division Sylhet

i2sebc.jpg

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/SOUTHASIAEXT/Resources/Publications/448813-1185396961095/4030558-1185396985915/ch6.pdf

So obviously there is a huge disparity between Dhaka and border regions of Bangladesh. Per capita income in Assam or West Bengal is easily atleast double the per capita income in say Sylhet division or Rangpur division.

So don't say that they don't have any reason to migrate or it doesn't make sense, cause it does. Dhaka can only absorb so many economic migrants, where should the rest of the people in search of work go?

Poont Koira Dimu!! :lol: :lol:

Is that your favorite pass time? Farting out while writing on PDF. I feel sorry for your family for
having to live with you. Next time take some enzymatic dietary pills while watching your favorite
dipjol cinema. :lol:

So obviously there is a huge disparity between Dhaka and border regions of Bangladesh. Per capita income in Assam or West Bengal is easily atleast double the per capita income in say Sylhet division or Rangpur division.

So don't say that they don't have any reason to migrate or it doesn't make sense, cause it does. Dhaka can only absorb so many economic migrants, where should the rest of the people in search of work go?

This statistics is from 2000 idiot. :lol: Shylet is one of the well off division in BD and have the most
best roads and highways in the country. You will find every shyleti family to have atleast 1 member
in the UK. Poor People from other districts come to shylet and settle here. Apart
from Dhaka city, the rest the country have almost the same level of per capita income.

I

This statistics is from 2000 idiot. :lol: Shylet is the most well off division in BD and have the most
best roads and highways in the country. You will find every shyleti family to have atleast 1 member
in the UK. Poor People from other districs specially comilla come to shylet and settle here. Apart
from Dhaka city, the rest the country have almost the same level of per capita income.

Oh really I had no idea, thats why I highlighted FY00 :rolleyes: I was just giving an example about disparity and no Sylhet division is not the most the prosperous in Bangladesh, not even in 2010.

You should stick to saying "farts" like a tourette's kid, leave the actual debate for intellectuals. :coffee:

Assam's GDP per capita is higher than that of Bangladesh.

You always bring this argument of, why would Bangladeshis go to Assam/West Bengal when the living standard is higher in Bangladesh. Let me tell you its not. Bangladesh is not just Dhaka. Yes living standard in Dhaka is better than Rural Assam or say Rural West Bengal or 3rd tier cities of India, but outside Dhaka people are piss poor.

These illegal migrants obviously don't come from Dhaka, but from poor border regions of Rangpur, Rajshahi and Sylhet. For example Rangpur division is the poorest in Bangladesh, with Dhaka reaching saturation point they seen greener pastures in places like Assam and West Bengal.

For example,

So don't say that they don't have any reason to migrate or it doesn't make sense, cause it does. Dhaka can only absorb so many economic migrants, where should the rest of the people in search for work go?

LMAO.... despite busting you time after time your utter rubbishing is not gonna stop.... Living standard of Dhaka is better then rural Assam or 3rd per city of India.... :rofl: ... technically you tried to make a stroke... but with utter failure... Living standard of Dhaka is better then any places of east India... just go n see what is the export earning of Bangladesh and compare it with any east indian states... high rise buildings, shopping malls, cars... (despite Bangladesh government put 850% tax) etc... Just tell me which east Indian state matches it.

You cleverly put a figure of 2000... but would like to tell you there is a huge transformation in all across Bangladesh in last 12 years...specially remittance earning has eradicated most of the poverty in rural region... How much any east indian states get from remittance... There is virtually no industry in east india... even in WB it is only 10%...

Now dnt go by only published GDP or GDP per capita as it is deliberately put low to remain in LDC to get all the benefit..which has been acknowledged by finance minister itself..

Now dnt make yourself a laughing stock like that day when you tried to compare dhaka with patna by posting one picture... It did not take much time to bust you...

For your info per capita gdp of assam is 601 usd in 2011-2012 based on 2005 economic base year which India use to measure GDP... it is far less then Bangladesh`s per capita GDP which is measured based on 1995 base year.

Now stop all of your comical comments and pardon us by not busting you and waste our time.

For your info... Sylhet is one of the prosperous region of Bangladesh ... they have the highest amount of bank deposit sitting idle in Bangladesh...Dnt make all these funny jokes again.

Oh really I had no idea, thats why I highlighted FY00 :rolleyes: I was just giving an example about disparity and no Sylhet division is not the most the prosperous in Bangladesh, not even in 2010.

You should stick to saying "farts" like a tourette's kid, leave the actual debate for intellectuals. :coffee:

Still Sylet is very well off. There is hardly any income disparity in BD apart from the nothern regions.
Compared to dirt poor india, there is hardly a regions based income disparity in BD.

Frustrated Jamati Razakar !!! :rofl:

Every part of BD is better than India..so why its still a LDC with a percapita income of about $600 ? :rolleyes:

This is the poverty rate by division in Bangladesh...

Bangladesh lifts 13mn from poverty | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Poverty rate is the highest in Rangpur region at 42.3 percent, while it is lowest in Chittagong at 26.2 percent.

The rate in Barisal is 39.4 percent, Dhaka 30.5, Khulna 32.1, Rajshahi 29.7 and in Sylhet 28.1 percent.

This funny roybot has talked about poverty in Rajshahi and Sylhet and people from these region is going to India... what a pathetic joke...

Still Sylet is very well off. There is hardly any income disparity in BD apart from the nothern regions.
Compared to dirt poor india, there is hardly a regions based income disparity in BD.

You have a lot to learn about your country then. But then again you being from Sylhet, and Sylhet being the most illiterate division of Bangladesh am not really surprised:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom