What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

You guys should try it again I say:lol:

Bunch of smugglers beat the crap out of your BGB, did you miss that part?

to you 60-70 smuggler is just a bunch those who attacked only few patrolling BGB!!! Ask your BSF to learn from these BGB those who despite being attacked did not shot this sob Indians.

to you 60-70 smuggler is just a bunch those who attacked only few patrolling BGB!!! Ask your BSF to learn from these BGB those who despite being attacked did not shot this sob Indians.

I bet they were Bangladeshis, why would BGB lodge a case in Bangladeshi police station and not complain to the BSF otherwise :rolleyes:

Lol. don't the BGB have guns, I mean shoot in air to scare them away. No one is dumb enough to run a guard that has a gun with him.

Lol. don't the BGB have guns, I mean shoot in air to scare them away. No one is dumb enough to run a guard that has a gun with him.

This is the other way around ... this is the guard that challenged the Indian smugglers...those who entered Bangladesh for smuggling Indian cloths.

I bet they were Bangladeshis, why would BGB lodge a case in Bangladeshi police station and not complain to the BSF otherwise :rolleyes:

You can bet anything... truth is always bitter for the Indians... the guard was injured inside Bangladesh.. so it is natural that case will be filed inside Bangladesh. N they have filed case for 100 people... so apart from the 60-70 indians some Bangladeshis are likely to be involved too those who were expected to receive the goods.

You can bet anything... truth is always bitter for the Indians... the guard was injured inside Bangladesh.. so it is natural that case will be filed inside Bangladesh. N they have filed case for 100 people... so apart from the 60-70 indians some Bangladeshis are likely to be involved too those who were expected to receive the goods.

Once again no where it says that the smugglers are Indian, contraband is.

If 60-70 Indians had sneaked into Bangladesh after beating the crap out of BGB, it would be a big deal.

No where it says the smugglers were Indian.

BGB sources said the gang of around 60-70 members along with Indian contraband cloth sneaked into Bangladesh illegally crossing the Alaipur frontier.

Bangladeshis does not need to sneak in illegally ... n 60-70 people entered from India to Bangladesh ... is it possible for Bangladeshis ... then what your so called BSF was doing... !!! Truth says that it is only possible by Indians as it is the Indians those who can make profit out of it. This cloths are not cow that a big amount of profit can be made... so it does not worth Bangladeshis to risk their life for it lt alone 60-70 people altogether.

This can be done only by the Indians.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...shi-cattle-trader-satkhira.html#ixzz1yCRQmzMx

Bangladeshis does not need to sneak in illegally ... n 60-70 people entered from India to Bangladesh ... is it possible for Bangladeshis ... then what your so called BSF was doing...
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...shi-cattle-trader-satkhira.html#ixzz1yCRQmzMx

I knew you were going to say. Any border crossing without legal papers is considered illegal. Even if its a Bangladeshi entering Bangladeshi territory, not to forget they had contraband which makes their "entry" even more illegal.

Are you telling me that 60-70 Indian smugglers have entered Bangladeshi after beating up BGB and are still inside Bangladesh and thats not making the headline? :undecided:

I knew you were going to say. Any border crossing without legal papers is considered illegal. Even if its a Bangladeshi entering Bangladeshi territory, not to forget they had contraband which makes their "entry" even more illegal.

Are you telling me that 60-70 Indian smugglers have entered Bangladeshi after beating up BGB and are still inside Bangladesh and thats not making the headline? :undecided:

We do not know where they are right now... but how you will define it that 60-70 Bangladeshis entered India and came with cloths and BSF was not even able to detect them!!! How you will describe it... failure of BSF or letting them go by taking bribe if they are really Bangladeshis..

We do not know where they are right now... but how you will define it that 60-70 Bangladeshis entered India and came with cloths and BSF was not even able to detect them!!! How you will describe it... failure of BSF or letting them go by taking bribe if they are really Bangladeshis..

From whatever little I know about this issue, these people are couriers who wait on the Bangladeshi side of the border, their agents on the Indian side throw stuff across the border and these people carry it into Bangladesh. And of course there is every chance of bribe being involved, we have never claimed that BSF is the most competent border force in the world.

For one, there are no cattle traders as far as India i concerned cause officially India is not trading cattle, not be be eaten anyways :) So we should call a spade a spade. It was a cattle smuggler

Bsf should use helicopter gunship and play ride of the valkyries in full volume. That would put fear of god in these smuggler thugs.

Ps: no smuggler is hurt in process of making this post.

Back
Top Bottom