What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

He is a delusional fool and remain in the fool`s heaven and thats why started to think that he is james bond and has taken the name jbond.

Every true story seems to you Indians as bs... but thank bgb for not shooting and killing the hell out of these 60-70 Indian bastards those who attacked BGB.
Lol bgb is impotent...they have bullets n gun...but they keep it where sun doesnt shine...n thn bd cheerleaders come here n opens a thread asking for thank impotent bgb...lol kiddo take a hike...n if they cant save ur borders disband them.

^^^ Forgot the roumari incident? When BDR beated the Sh*t out of your BSF? Please have some respect for BGB's humane behavior. They don't shoot at will to human like some Beast security force.

^^^ Forgot the roumari incident? When BDR beated the Sh*t out of your BSF? Please have some respect for BGB's humane behavior. They don't shoot at will to human like some Beast security force.

BGB is proven impotent ... After killing some unarmed BSF jawans who were busy making border fencing... only impotent like BGB can feel proud

Lol now we're kidnapping BDs?
For what?
Oh yes, may be BSF didn't like India giving Bangladesh millions of dollars in aid, and now they are trying to get that money through ransom!

Okay now I get it.

BGB sources said the gang of around 60-70 members along with Indian contraband cloth sneaked into Bangladesh illegally crossing the Alaipur frontier.

A patrol team of Jhoudanga BGB camp challenged them. The gangsters swooped on the border guards with sharp weapons and hurled brickbats at them leaving BGB jawan Sirajul Islam severely injured.

BGB fired a couple of warning shots to disperse the gangsters. The border guards also seized the cloth and brought those to Jhoudanga camp.

In the meantime, the gangsters regrouped and attacked Jhoudanga camp and snatched away the seized Indian cloth from the border guards.

WTF??? This should bother BD posters and NOT BSF catching a BD smuggler. But then their weird obsession and tainted worldview is a reality too.

This is a very good example of how dangerous BD smugglers are and justifies use of brute force to stop them.

Well now I know why bgb never tries to capture smugglers, because if they do these smugglers will beat the living sh!t out of bgb.

Bangladesh should field these smugglers in the border instead of incompetent bgb.

The title of the thread is equivalent to the title of the song "Poont koira dimu"

BGB is proven impotent ... After killing some unarmed BSF jawans who were busy making border fencing... only impotent like BGB can feel proud

Boss, you people are impossible. Those BSF were unarmed!! busy shopping!! I would rather believe in Alien martians..

Hizra BSF cowards should start counting their days, since they are numbered. They can only do these balantly because awami
indian dalals are in power. Once they are ousted a newly rejuvenated BGB will return the favor in kind. These Hizras and their PDF
cheerleaders seem to have forgotten the padua incident.

Hizra BSF cowards should start counting their days, since they are numbered. They can only do these balantly because awami
indian dalals are in power. Once they are ousted a newly rejuvenated BGB will return the favor in kind. These Hizras and their PDF
you are such a bastard,you scold the army which gave u freedom,bloody chutiya,haramkhor,rascal
Alpha mike foxtrot

Now real trolling has started. Do you have any idea how much living standard is low in Assam compared to Bangladesh!!! along with less job opportunities, poverty etc... why should any one go to poor Assam from Bangladesh!!!

Put all these radical hindu extremist propaganda with you...

It is Bangladesh which is feeding these poor Indians of border region and these poor lot are surviving through smuggling to Bangladesh..

By the way thank again BGB for not giving you poor lot 60-70 dead bodies despite they attacked BGB..

MY DEAR CAPTAIN....
since u live in canada, i presume u have access to coffee.....use the access.
1. i guess u r right here but u are guilty of the same. let me explain how. see the following...
2. i m sure u too have no idea about the living conditions of assam and north east either. so alleged poverty and less oppurtunities cant be verified. dont show some links abt those things becuase i can also show some links which show Bdesh in much bad light....much more than assam or the north east.
3. radical propaganda , is bad and should be discouraged. but we all know which religion is under attack from extremism.
4. if its Bdseh who is feeding these poor indians, then god save india. i dunno about how many illegal indians who cross over to bdesh but i very well know how many of ur countrymen cross over to india and in wat conditions they live. i dont want to go to details but i can imagine that u have no or very irrelevant connection with the rural areas of ur country.
5. yes we thank BGB for its MOHOT UDAROTA and i m sure it will continue to put its tail in between its legs for many more years to come.

Bengalis must learn from us. These Indian bsf savages only understand the language of force.
hmmm either u guys are very bad teachers or they are pathetic students, thats y the situation is still the same n i guess (sadly) will be the same.

Ok so we came...... we kidnapped...... now lets kill... end of story.... why this kolaveri di as if BD guys would understand.

@45'22' , your $hithole army didn't give us anything and their post 71 looting is very well known. Witch indira wanted a divided PAK
and you got it. Personally I despise 71 as it made us weak against a hegemonic india. Even if your intentional ignorant mind won't want to accept it, you guys gained an overwhelming strategic victory thanks to incompetent leaders of the then PAK and you
did no favor to us. Division of PAK plan was in full swing since 47 and not to forget argartala conspiracy. Any way even if you
fart out about "all we have done in 71" argument , fact remains india did unparalled harm to us after 71. Constantly trying
to make us a vassal like butan, drying our rivers, unprovoked border killings, and current awami indian loot far surpasses your supposed "sacrifices" in 71.

Apparently Pilkhana was a RAW operation, so Padua has been avenged:lol:

Apparently Pilkhana was a RAW operation, so Padua has been avenged:lol:
yup every one knowns about terrorist RAW's involvement in pilkhana and inshallah we will return
that favor in kind. :angry:

Thanks for admitting though, unlike your other shameless countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom