What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

Again same bsss... Majority of the slums has been removed in the last couple of years... n the garmets are also under way to remove from Dhaka where 3 million workers work... n mostly live in the slum ... so it is going to be almost slum free... but no way slum is 60% ... of the people.

Dnt force me to put facts about India specially kolkata here ...

Bangladesh - Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution to India

So is it our fault that Indians are super horny :lol:

May be the fault is of those Bangladeshis who sold them for money. :)

Anyway I was showing your buddy that Bangladeshis have to do a lot worse than eating rat and defecating in open.

However there are NGOS and other orgs in rat eating and openly defecating India who rehab these women and send them to govt shelters which are ran on tax payers money.

Where are those slums actually? There's BNP bosti in Agargaon, i have been there, and that didn't look like Bosti! I have seen no other slum in Dhaka.

Again same bsss... Majority of the slums has been removed in the last couple of years... n the garmets are also under way to remove from Dhaka where 3 million workers work... n mostly live in the slum ... so it is going to be almost slum free... but no way slum is 60% ... of the people.

Dnt force me to put facts about India specially kolkata here ...

The link is telling about 2010 figures.

Yeah slums go down from 60% to 0% in 2 years. Hasina must have been slogging real hard. :lol:

It's from a Bangladeshi source.

Here's some more from the same source -

The situation of these slums is not very satisfactory. Most respondents(89%) did not feel that they lived in a hyzenic environment, and 93% felt that the slum had lead to disease or ill health in their families. The most desirable place to live was felt to be in their village of origin(57%), while others dreamed of living in higher-class places in the city(14%), a place more quiet(14%) or free of mosquitoes(5%). Only 6% were happy in their current location. Evils described were unclean latrine facilities(30%), harassment by slum owners and need to pay bribes(10%), lack of employment(32%), mosquitoes(86%), extremes of heat(5%), lacking roof(11%), harassment of women(7%), lack of available fuel/gas(17%) and lack of food(3%). Barriers preventing to a move to a more desirable location were stated as a lack of funds(91%), lack of land(11%), inability to find work(10%), lack of government assistance(14%), illiteracy(2%) and large family size(1%).

Nobody has said that there are no slums in Calcutta, you'll find lots of your Bangladeshi brothers there! :lol:

May be the fault is of those Bangladeshis who sold them for money. :)

Anyway I was showing your buddy that Bangladeshis have to do a lot worse than eating rat and defecating in open.

However there are NGOS and other orgs in rat eating and openly defecating India who rehab these women and send him govt shelters which are run on tax payers money.

This is the Indians those who do all these f*****g human smuggling... and all sort of smuggling... Here is nothing to do with Bangladeshis as this is the act of the criminals... But we do not defect under open air due to cultural problem... or ask the poor people to eat rats as snacks instead of rice... get your fact right...

Human trafficking is occurring may be because India's bad looking or dark or sticky females are not capable enough to satisfy the customer for their small ******* or due to some other incapability.

LOL.

In 2010, the population of the city of Dhaka has been projected at 17.6 million people, with upto 60% in the slums.

SLUMS IN DHAKA CITY: Life of Misery | Perspective

Thats utter bs... you can come and visit Dhaka... I dont know what is the definition of slum according to these people. But if you consider the living standard of western cities and ours than I agree that living condition of 60% people of Dhaka are worse than slums compared to western world.

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE AND PLEASE CHECK OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION

Human trafficking is occurring may be because India's bad looking or dark or sticky females are not capable enough to satisfy the customer for their small ******* or due to some other incapability.

hahahahaha bangladeshis are calling others dark. OMG what has this world come to. Dude don't compel me to insult you by showing some of your Aphrodites. :lol:

Thats utter bs... you can come and visit Dhaka... I dont know what is the definition of slum according to these people. But if you consider the living standard of western cities and ours than I agree that living condition of 60% people of Dhaka are worse than slums compared to western world.

It's from a Bangladeshi source written by a Bangladeshi, there's nothing western about it.

hahahahaha bangladeshis are calling others dark. OMG what has this world come to. Dude don't compel me to insult you by showing some of your Aphrodites. :lol:

You do not force me... to show you what the Indians look like.. though being a black is not a crime... Average Indias are darker and shorter then Bangladeshis ... This is a fact.

Where are those slums actually? There's BNP bosti in Agargaon, i have been there, and that didn't look like Bosti! I have seen no other slum in Dhaka.

Well the whole road from Chankarpool to Palashi was once slums. Kataban and surroundings were slums. Higcourt and adjoining are were slums. That was what I found when I came to dhaka back in those days.... I had to go to classes through the slums from Titumeer Hall to my department. They were the flood effected people of 1988 who never left till 1992/1993. Infact whole Dhaka was slum that time.

The biggest slum was BNP bosti which was evicted. The current slum is Shat Tola bosti in Mohakhali and another one by the rail line. There are other slums by the beri badh. Thats all I think.

It's from a Bangladeshi source written by a Bangladeshi, there's nothing western about it.

Then, the guy who wrote this may be in High on something.... 9 million people living in slums .. come on man.. It will take 6 Dhaka cities to accommodate that many people in slums... Its a nightmare to even accommodate people in multi storied building.

You do not force me... to show you what the Indians look like.. though being a black is not a crime... Average Indias are darker and shorter then Bangladeshis ... This is a fact.

Yeah right, and you sleep with 5 blondes every night. We all know your fantasies! :lol:

Then, the guy who wrote this may be in High on something....

lol he gave sources and quoted numbers unlike you lot. anyway check the google image link.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom