What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

I doubt BSF soldiers have functioning brains.

Yeah they surely don't have since they kill their own officers, dump their bodies in manholes and gang-rape their wives.

Oh wait, it's BDR I'm talking about, not BSF! :lol:

No they don't as they use such term mostly for the Indians... By the way um not a small height nuts like the Indians... Um 5'11"... which is higher then more then 90-95% of the Indians I know.

You are right, they also called Indians - low lying people of low-lying land.

Atleast after advent of online forums, Bangladeshi are able to call others dark and short. :lol:

Ok... I think then both 5'5 for Indians and 5'7" for Bangladesh height was for the city dwellers. If I can remember well for the villages it was less.

Most of the young generations are much taller then older generation. If you see the height of the cricket players of 1990s and now you can easily detect the changes for example...

Bangladesh Army take soldiers at entry level with minimum height of 5'4". When Bangladesh's average height is 5'7", why army taking short people.

Bangladesh Army take soldiers at entry level with minimum height of 5'4". When Bangladesh's average height is 5'7", why army taking short people.

Depends. The Soviet Army also had short height requirements. Does that make all Russians short? No.

5' 4" can easily make a good soldier. Why to exclude them?

I still remember my BNCC instructor who was very short man (5' 4" at best). In 71 he faced a face to face bayonet fight when a tall Pakistani took him very lightly and instead of charging him with bayonet he hit him with the rifle bbutt. My instructor took the hit in his shoulder but did not forget to push the bayonet. The pakistani died but left him with serious injury. Indian helicopter rescued him later and returned home after 3 mos in Indian Military hospital. He used to tell us the story all the time.

Atleast after advent of online forums, Bangladeshi are able to call others dark and short. :lol:

Now I've officially seen it all on this forum.

In any case BD needs to hire taller martial timurid races in their forces because only today some smugglers kicked the behinds of their BGB. And the Banlagdeshis are worried about the one smuggler BSF captured.

The whole drama about BSF killing cattle traders was a farce, even when BSF captures them alive BD guys still cry a river and throw a tantrum unbecoming of a timurid people.

Decide Bondhus, decide!!!

BGB sources said the gang of around 60-70 members along with Indian contraband cloth sneaked into Bangladesh illegally crossing the Alaipur frontier.

A patrol team of Jhoudanga BGB camp challenged them. The gangsters swooped on the border guards with sharp weapons and hurled brickbats at them leaving BGB jawan Sirajul Islam severely injured.

BGB fired a couple of warning shots to disperse the gangsters. The border guards also seized the cloth and brought those to Jhoudanga camp.

In the meantime, the gangsters regrouped and attacked Jhoudanga camp and snatched away the seized Indian cloth from the border guards.

Satkhira 38 BGB Deputy Battalion Commander Maj SNM Samiunnabi Chowdhury said the smugglers also injured Jhaudanga BGB Company Commander Juwel Mia during their attack on the camp.

That is the old requirement... still in place but most of the private airlines and companies prefer people with 5'6"... in cities 5'6" and above is a pretty common height. Now young generations are much taller then the older generations.

Now I've officially seen it all on this forum.

In any case BD needs to hire taller martial timurid races in their forces because only today some smugglers kicked the behinds of their BGB. And the Banlagdeshis are worried about the one smuggler BSF captured.

The whole drama about BSF killing cattle traders was a farce, even when BSF captures them alive BD guys still cry a river and throw a tantrum unbecoming of a timurid people.

Decide Bondhus, decide!!!

It is because BSF abducted him from inside Bangladesh...

N only one smuggler did not attack BGB but a gang of 60-70 people attacked only some paroling BGB soldiers...

BSF entering inside Bangladesh and the do it frequently...this is violation of International law...

Last edited by a moderator:
Avarage height of Bangladeshi women are 4.7 - 4.8 feet. So average height of Bangladeshi males can't be more than 5.1-5.2.

Now Bangladeshis can chew it and hope to be born as tall and fair in next life.

http://www.ajcn.org/content/77/2/341.full

Between the time of enrollment in the DNFS and July 1993, 102 (5.4%) of the 1888 women died and 261 (13.8%) migrated out of the study area and were lost to follow-up. The mean duration of follow-up was 15.6 y (range: 0.1&#8211;18.5 y). The mortality profile showed predominantly infectious rather than chronic diseases. The most common causes of deaths were respiratory disease and tuberculosis (14%); liver, ulcer, and hepatic disease (14%); and diarrhea, dysentery, and cholera (9%). Other causes of death were each <&#8197;8% of the total, and 10% of all deaths could not be classified.

The DNFS population is described in Table 1&#8657;. The mean age of the women at enrollment was 27.5 y. The mean (±&#8197;SD) height was 147.9 ± 5.2 cm, weight was 40.5 ± 4.6 kg, and BMI was 18.5 ± 1.8.

That's not the excuse.

I still remember my BNCC instructor who was very short man (5' 4" at best). In 71 he faced a face to face bayonet fight when a tall Pakistani took him very lightly and instead of charging him with bayonet he hit him with the rifle bbutt. My instructor took the hit in his shoulder but did not forget to push the bayonet. The pakistani died but left him with serious injury. Indian helicopter rescued him later and returned home after 3 mos in Indian Military hospital. He used to tell us the story all the time.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-cattle-trader-satkhira-11.html#ixzz1yGoA7GR5

That is the old requirement... still in place but most of the private airlines and companies prefer people with 5'6"... in cities 5'6" and above is a pretty common height. Now young generations are much taller then the older generations.

Air Force always looks for more tall people compared to army. If Bangladesh's average height is 5'7", Why Bangladesh army not preferring minimum height of 5'7" when you have small army size of 1.5 Lakhs.

Avarage height of Bangladeshi women are 4.7 - 4.8 feet. So average height of Bangladeshi males can't be more than 5.1-5.2.

Body mass index, height, weight, arm circumference, and mortality in rural Bangladeshi women: a 19-y longitudinal study

You guys are googling and coming up with the weirdest data that I cant ever think of. The shortest girl I ever met was my first gf and she was 4' 11". I used to get pissed when she came out without wearing hill... LOL

Body mass index, height, weight, arm circumference, and mortality in rural Bangladeshi women: a 19-y longitudinal study

That was a stat of a rural woman... n 2 decades earlier... why you are posting it... post relevant data... In cities all most all woman now height above 5'1...n in last 2 decades height has increased for both male and females in Bangladesh.

In india too height of womans in rural areas is much less around 4'6-4'8 if I am not wrong.

Air Force always looks for more tall people compared to army. If Bangladesh's average height is 5'7", Why Bangladesh army not preferring minimum height of 5'7" when you have small army size of 1.5 Lakhs.

Why you want to exclude shorter people from Army or Air force? What is the motive?

Look what I got
Minimum Physical Qualifications:

Male candidates:

Height: 5&#8217;4&#8221;

Weight: 45.36 Kg

Chest: 30&#8221; normal, 32&#8221; extended

Female candidates:

Height: 5&#8217;1&#8221;

Weight: 40.82 Kg

Chest: 28&#8221; normal, 30&#8221; extended
The Minimum Requirements of Joining the Army

The avg. height of Bangladeshi females is 4.7-4.8 and army asks for minimum of 5'1''.

Yeah in Bangladesh 60% slums reduce to 0% in 2 years and average height increase some 5 odd inches in two decades.

But only in PDF! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom