What's new

BSF rescues minor Bangladeshi girl from trafficker

I am not implying that just because of his religion, he is to be saved. Not at all.

They do however receive a safe haven at the knowledge and consent of the relevant authorities in India. There's no doubt about that, otherwise; they won't find it so easy to do so in the first place.

Typically, AL aligned goons run to India whenever things in BD don't seem favorable for them. Many of these guys have criminal records in BD.

What does the GoI get in sheltering such people? Well, I guess that is best for Indians to figure out.

Who are these guys whom goi is sheltering and what's there whereabouts? Please provide some concrete proof else it's mere literature.

Only Taslima was provided shelter by goi officially, AFAIK.

Why you bringing Pakistan and China there ??? They are not flooding each others country with illegal migration like you people doing.

I agree, these Indians in BD border should be shot at sight but our idiotic GOVT dalals are hampering the process.

I don't know who taught you the word "moron" but you seem to be using it anywhere and everywhere. See it is a noun, not adjective, so the correct way of using it would be - moronic chest thumping, moron LaBong and so on.:-)

Whole point of the thread in a few words eh? :coffee:

b9d93e3300.jpg

China Pakistan border
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...sted-friendship-joined-bonds-brotherhood.html

Then these bharotis/hindustanis claim that they are our friends :lol: can't wait till our dalals get off from the govt seat, bharotis will face the wrath then :chilli:

What is the point bringing picture of some Han women trying to hold a Pakistani in a cold and clam mountain surroundings. Or you want to show us a picture which might be the case of Child trafficking in that part of the Sino - Pak border ?

From today these morons will be known as MOROL also. (GAE MANENA APNI MOROL):omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom