What's new

12-year-old boy tries to rape minor girl, arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the boy know about sex then?? or did he not know what he was trying to do?

Sex comes naturally, even animals know this. It is the natural order.

The question isn't whether he knew about sex, the question here is whether he knew it was against the law. That is what Mens Rea is.

A crime is not culpable (punishable) if it is not carried out with a guilty mind(Knowing it be against the law).

mods i'll recomend pdf to 10 of my frnds,,,if u r worried about traffic on site...just ban this sick ppl forever...
just wondering how this SOB's will react if same shitt happens to there sisters...

@Oscar Mate,

I may have made some statements earlier about moral policing on PDF which I now deeply regret. This needs to end. Now.

Please, I am getting physically sick.

Sex comes naturally, even animals know this. It is the natural order.

So if it comes naturally, then basically this was the attempt of a genetically inferior or non-competitive animal to propagate his gene. When that happens in cattles and selective breeders.. they shoot the guilty animal.. perhaps the same should be done to the kid??

So if it comes naturally, then basically this was the attempt of a genetically inferior or non-competitive animal to propagate his gene. When that happens in cattles and selective breeders.. they shoot the guilty animal.. perhaps the same should be done to the kid??

That may be your view. I have stated my view too. But neither of our views are in accordance to the due process of Law.

It the Law that will rule, not our individual views.

All these Indian rape threads are becoming boring and serves no purpose.. Rapes happen every where, India seems to be having a particular problem with gang rape.. May be it's because of the over population and mob mentality that comes with density

Back to the topic.. Again it serves no purpose than trolling with these numerous rape threads

That may be your view. I have stated my view too. But neither of our views are in accordance to the due process of Law.

It the Law that will rule, not our individual views.

And the law considers rape illegal. Immoral.. and unjust. The law is made by the consensus of the Majority through elected representatives. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom