What's new

12-year-old boy tries to rape minor girl, arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immediate perma ban. If we can't atleast ensure a secure and empathising forum experience for our female members, it's hypocritical to discuss the same about the society at large.
Just a sec. are you talking about THIS FORUM? and btw i was talking about the real world sir as most people don't exist on forums.

So what will you do to this kid who is a 10/12 years old? Was he forsed to rape her? Its surely what I said in my post. That kid has no fault because he does not know about what is right or wrong.

But you don't need to talk about 'releasing liquid' in a thread like this.

Just post what you have posted above :)

I usually don't participate in these threads.
But i must say what you claim is utterly disgusting, you sir, represent the worst of men.
A person who think that rape is natural is mentaly handicapped.
regards

Thank you, Could you ensure the mods have a look at this asap ? I am not sure how the PM feature works here.

Nothing sarcastic here.

This is problem that has gone out of hand, women don't know what they doing.

All these bestially issues are because the law made rape all a crime. That's where the problem is.

The rape laws should only cover rape against men from homosexual activities and prison rape. These are unnatural activities and against the laws of nature and god.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Why the **** is this guy still posting?
@Alpha1 can u do something about this?

12 yr old ,,,does he even know what was he doing ???
Sounds very unreal news....

Just a sec. are you talking about THIS FORUM? and btw i was talking about the real world sir as most people don't exist on forums.

I can't do jack about that boy. The best I can do on my behalf is educate my kids and others to be exemplary empathetic citizens and that is what I am going to do as and when I can. However I can definitely make a case against the rogues I find here and take away their voice, which here is a privilege and not to be taken for granted.

A person who think that rape is natural is mentaly handicapped.
Then what is it if not natural? Because i am pretty sure sexual desires are, some people can control them some can't. It's just like homosexuals (no offence to them of course).

post reported and negatively marked. he deserves a ban.this kind of madness can't be tolerated.
This is my view, I expressed my view.

You are censoring mans freedom of expression? Do you not think that is disgusting?

I can't do jack about that boy. The best I can do on my behalf is educate my kids and others to be exemplary empathetic citizens and that is what I am going to do as and when I can. However I can definitely make a case against the rogues I find here and take away their voice, which here is a privilege and not to be granted.
:tup: Well, all i want to say is that we're all humans with different behaviors/mindset, which come natural to us. Sometimes we get out of control and do stupid things, but others shouldn't be the one to judge these people as they might do the same given they were born raised in a similar environment.

Then what is it if not natural? Because i am pretty sure sexual desires are, some people can control them some can't. It's just like homosexuals (no offence to them of course).

Seriously Sir ?

If that be the case than what makes you any different from the dog that scavenges outside your house ? He feels the urge to release .. he takes the nearest "bitch" he can. No offence meant of course.

What's wrong with it? Do you get horny? :P

On topic: Its not about society. A 12 years hardly have any knowledge about what is moral and immoral. He needed to release his liquid somehow. Its not his fault.

Another gem. What is wrong with u guys?? U want 2 release ur liquid, go somewhere and do it!! Its not necessary to put it in a woman's body.

This is my view, I expressed my view.
You are censoring mans freedom of expression? Do you not think that is disgusting?

Sir, you are really managing to piss me off and that does not happen. Hate to be an armchair warrior but I would beat the shit out of you if it was feasible right now. Please leave.

Whats even more disgusting is that we have members in this forum actually condoning such activity. They are no better than the offending boy himself. Disgust is putting it mildly, I can taste my bloody bile in my mouth.
These are pathetic kind of trolls.Should get banned ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom