What's new

12-year-old boy tries to rape minor girl, arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what is it if not natural? Because i am pretty sure sexual desires are, some people can control them some can't. It's just like homosexuals (no offence to them of course).
they should get professional help. this in no way justifys rape.
rape is a crime, it is considered so by all ''sane'' human beings.

The problem is not the fear. The problem is we are not teaching them right about morals and respect. And also rape is not the way to get sex. You impress the ladies get a girlfriend and that is the correct way to get laid. But you know it is not the west where it is considered normal for teenagers and in this case a 12 year old to have sex. I do not think 12 year olds are monsters that they could go around raping girls. It is just that we need to teach kids about sex in school. It is high time already. These high on morals morons are just delaying the inevitable.
what u r saying wud have worked if we started it 20-30 years back.....whn atleast abit of morality was still intact in our society...
look around....its happening everywhere n everyday...these animals r so high on testosterone that they dont even spare animals.......
n i dont wanna hear about "rape is not about intercourse but power n pleasure".........
first thing first.......swift justice...hang them high.......that way they will atleast have the fear of getting caught,,,which at present is nowhere to be seen.enough of this shit.....look at the impunity of these rabid dogs
damn.....parents of a girl child r having a nightmare...wtf....country going to the dogs....acknowledge it already,n lets eliminate this cancer,,,,,,,or keep waiting till shit hits the fan..

If that boy didn't know what he was doing to be wrong, he has committed no such crime.
I do know that in this particular case the boy is a 12 year old.
He may or may not have known(most probably) but this does not explain what you claimed earlier.
how on God's earth are you justifying rape?

Wow! At 12, his little rocket is rearing to go!! At this rate, at 16 it would become a Prithvi and at 20, an Agni!!!!! :woot:

Seriously Sir ?

If that be the case than what makes you any different from the dog that scavenges outside your house ? He feels the urge to release .. he takes the nearest "bitch" he can. No offence meant of course.
lol what!? you think humans are not animals? okay point taken humans are not animals but they tend to have sexual desires and yes i would take the nearest "bitch" if i didn't have intelligence.... But amid st your keyboard fighting you are forgetting that some built in features cannot be denied. And IMO the word human is just a man made designation to refer to our species, we are no different from the organic matter you are referring to as animals.
they should get professional help. this in no way justifys rape.
rape is a crime, it is considered so by all ''sane'' human beings.
It's still natural!

How did the boy know about sex then?? or did he not know what he was trying to do?

I am actually curious to read his answer to this, out of a macabre sense of Humor.

Wow! At 12, his little rocket is rearing to go!! At this rate, at 16 it would become a Prithvi and at 20, an Agni!!!!! :woot:
The concern is that at 12,his little rocket is rearing to go.
At 20, most rockets become Agni anyway!! :undecided:

I do know that in this particular case the boy is a 12 year old.
He may or may not have known(most probably) but this does not explain what you claimed earlier.
how on God's earth are you justifying rape?

You know what galls me..

and saying this might get me in hot water but ..

This bastard is actually educated .. and knowledgeably defending rape.

What kind of animal would you have to be to do so ? I'm disgusted and potentially scared. Reminds me of the soft spoken, erudite serial killer and rapist Paul Bernado.

What kind of trash are we attracting on PDF nowadays ?

You know what galls me..

and saying this might get me in hot water but ..

This bastard is actually educated .. and knowledgeably defending rape.

What kind of animal would you have to be to do so ? I'm disgusted and potentially scared. Reminds me of the soft spoken, erudite serial killer and rapist Paul Bernado.

What kind of trash are we attracting on PDF nowadays ?

The worst kind. Educated, bigoted South Asian males.

A 12-year-old boy was on Sunday arrested for allegedly attempting rape on a seven-year-old girl in Jarcha area here.

Police said the girl's parents filed a complaint at Jarcha police station, alleging that the accused took the girl to a deserted place at Rasoolpur village on Sunday evening luring her with a chocolate and tried to rape her.

The accused is a neighbour of the girl.

12yearold-boy-tries-to-rape-minor-girl-arrested_270114070118.jpg

As the girl started shouting for help, the boy fled the spot leaving her alone. Neighbours rescued the girl and took her to her parents, police said.

Acting on the complaint, police arrested the boy on Sunday, said a police officer.

whats happening in India fail to understand

seems we have more alpha male ...........more animal instinct

Kids need counseling in such cases the victim as well as the accused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom