What's new

12-year-old boy tries to rape minor girl, arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not actually funny, since he is actually claiming that it is a man's natural right to rape Women :blink:

Yeah, i hope he is being sarcastic. Cause i dont think anyone can think that rape is right.

Guys calm the fudge down he's just 12..... what you gonna do, put him in jail? i mean do you have jail for 12 year olds?

What will you achieve by beating him? Will he not get horny again? Haven't you read that a boy f*cked a cow in BD?
We humans are social animals. We need to release our liquid somehow.

I suggest exemplary punishment that makes the boy "release his liquid" in his own ****ing mouth before he thinks ... nay dreams about the female form ... much less come in actual contact of one.

problem is ppl dont fear d law...as Nietsche said "fear is the mother of morality".....govt.shud give exemplary punishment....just hang thm...well in this case i wud suggest giving d boy quite a few doses of flutamide or finesteride...seriously this is getting way out of hand....stern measures have to be taken...

The problem is not the fear. The problem is we are not teaching them right about morals and respect. And also rape is not the way to get sex. You impress the ladies get a girlfriend and that is the correct way to get laid. But you know it is not the west where it is considered normal for teenagers and in this case a 12 year old to have sex. I do not think 12 year olds are monsters that they could go around raping girls. It is just that we need to teach kids about sex in school. It is high time already. These high on morals morons are just delaying the inevitable.

Nothing sarcastic here.

This is problem that has gone out of hand, women don't know what they doing.

All these bestially issues are because the law made rape all a crime. That's where the problem is.

The rape laws should only cover rape against men from homosexual activities and prison rape. These are unnatural activities and against the laws of nature and god.

I am not very sure why you think rape is right.

But the video is funny though.

This is problem that has gone out of hand, women don't know what they doing.
All these bestially issues are because the law made rape all a crime. That's where the problem is.
The rape laws should only cover rape against men from homosexual activities and prison rape. These are unnatural activities and against the laws of nature and god.

@WebMaster @TaimiKhan @Aeronaut.

Please look at posts above. Trolling amuses me. However misogyny in this particular fashion has managed to ruin my otherwise damn fine day. PDF was supposed to have strict rules about this.

Please do the necessary.

Thank you

Guys calm the fudge down he's just 12..... what you gonna do, put him in jail? i mean do you have jail for 12 year olds?

No.. we have juvenile homes and the max. period of sentence is I think 3 years.
But wats disgusting is that a 12 yr old thought of raping. Wicked boy!!

@WebMaster @TaimiKhan @Aeronaut.

Please look at posts above. Trolling amuses me. However misogyny in this particular fashion has managed to ruin my otherwise damn fine day. PDF was supposed to have strict rules about this.

Please do the necessary.

Thank you
trolling aside..... on a serious account what do you think can curb this evil?

I am pretty sure he acted upon his natural desires, nothing wicked about that. But if he was instructed by somebody, then GET IT.

No.. we have juvenile homes and the max. period of sentence is I think 3 years.

Whats even more disgusting is that we have members in this forum actually condoning such activity. They are no better than the offending boy himself. Disgust is putting it mildly, I can taste my bloody bile in my mouth.

and against the laws of nature and god.

All these bestially issues are because the law made rape all a crime. That's where the problem is

What in the actual fcuk!

So it is not against god in your view to rape women?

Well, good thing I am an atheist.

How does crimes against women constitute discussion on Strategic affairs in South Asia?

These women have been getting too many rights after being let out of the kitchen.
They wanted to drive cars, we let them.
They wanted to vote, we let them.
Now they are making police reports over things men have been allowed to do for 1000 of years.

Sooner or later one of these monkeys will want to be president and rule over us.

Enough is enough.
I usually don't participate in these threads.
But i must say what you claim is utterly disgusting, you sir, represent the worst of men.
A person who think that rape is natural is mentaly handicapped.
regards

ummm..... on a serious account what do you think can curb this evil?

Immediate perma ban. If we can't atleast ensure a secure and empathising forum experience for our female members, it's hypocritical to discuss the same about the society at large.

Do you really think this is appropriate in a thread like this?

:blink:

So what will you do to this kid who is a 10/12 years old? Was he forced to rape her? Its surely what I said in my post. That kid has no fault because he does not know about what is right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom