What's new

Minor gang-raped in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh So you get hurt when I called you a joker. Sorry boss I didn't knew you are so sensitive. Even though its not a bad word. Chill.
No I wasn't hurt, just pointing out that I don't have the time or inclination to respond to name callers. A cerebral argument is a pleasure to deal with, but name calling is simply juvenile.

There is an ongoing thread for such incidents.

Secondly as a Pakistani we can't do nothing to aid or help the poor girl, so no point in raising such threads. The same applies to Indians who raise such threads.

Third, I hope the Indian authorities chase these savages down. May Allah heal you young sister. My thoughts to your family as well.

Moderators please close the thread. As it would lead to a flame war.

There is an ongoing thread for such incidents.

Secondly as a Pakistani we can't do nothing to aid or help the poor girl, so no point in raising such threads. The same applies to Indians who raise such threads.

Third, I hope the Indian authorities chase these savages down. May Allah heal you young sister. My thoughts to your family as well.

Moderators please close the thread. As it would lead to a flame war.

Young Christian man killed in Pakistan for not converting to Islam
Why are you so apologetic or double standard oh it's about india so close it.as a pakistani Please consider your reply on the above thread as well where you said hang him kill him.. There is no war going on here. It's a news so it should be shared.

Young Christian man killed in Pakistan for not converting to Islam
Why are you so apologetic or double standard oh it's about india so close it.as a pakistani Please consider your reply on the above thread as well where you said hang him kill him.. There is no war going on here. It's a news so it should be shared.

There is a difference between those two threads - the burning christians thing indeed happens due to some perversions of Pakistani society. (Yes it happens in India too - but there are many countries where such things don't happen. Both India and Pak have to mature in that regard.) If PDF existed at the time when a christian missionary was burnt alive in Orissa (I think it was in '98), I would have wanted a discussion on that as well.

But rapes happen in all societies, and there is nothing to discuss about it.

BTW both sides (Indians and Pakistanis) open threads about rape in the other country, and I agree with @waz that such threads should not be opened - they are pointless, and only meant for trolling.

If it is a genuine issue peculiar to that society, then we should discuss it. For example, a thread was opened today about a hindu fanatic in India saying something nasty about muslims. We should discuss such issues.

Nothing new, it's normal routine in india these days

Another bus gang rape, I thought the last bus gang raped was 1 in a hundred yrs rape case but seem like India very high tolerant for rape.

that's pretty much true to some extent...unfortunately. Rapes in India or even in entire South asia are way under reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom