What's new

BSF rescues minor Bangladeshi girl from trafficker

Ammyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Guwahati: A minor Bangladeshi girl has been rescued by BSF troops from the clutches of human traffickers in lower Assam's Dhubri district along the Indo-Bangladesh border.

BSF troops deployed at Border outpost(BOP) Mankachar based on specific intelligence carried out a joint operation with police from Mankachar police station and rescued the 15-year old Bangladeshi girl hailing from Uttar Borbandah village under Kurigram district of Bangladesh from the clutches of Human Traffickers on April 29, a BSF release said today.

The minor girl was brought into India by an Indian trafficker Minarul Islam (19) of village Kaluchar under Mankachar police station and kept in the house of one Nadim Ali in village Kaluchar under the same police station, the release said.

On preliminary questioning the girl revealed that Minarul Islam has been visiting her house in Bangladesh and trapped her by misleading her that he loved her, it said.

Police was searching for Minarul who is absconding,the release said, adding, the girl has been handed over to the Mankachar police station for further legal action.

PTI

Seems to me a cross border love story... :)

And what those BSF did when that poor indian guy frequently visited bangladesh to see that girl..?

And what those BSF did when that poor indian guy frequently visited bangladesh to see that girl..?

They sent him down to the camps for successfully identifying any STDs?

@Loki bro.do we really need moron gorilla chest thumping threads in Bangladesh section of PDF?
I still have the paper cutting where FALANIs dead body is hanging from the barbwire in BD boarder.She was also by law a minor when she got shot by BSF.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki bro.do we really need moron gorilla chest thumping threads in Bangladesh section of PDF?
I still have the paper cutting where FALANIs dead body is hanging from the barbwire in BD boarder.She was also by law a minor when she got shot by BSF.
ur right we need more rawamy bashing threads.go for it.how dare the evil raw and bsf did'nt kill the girl.we lost a good oppurtunity.afterall we cant appreciate anything good can we?
@Topic:good job

Last edited by a moderator:

In response to this cynical post, a cynical reply..

Maybe that was the specific intel the BSF was gaining.

Looks like some Bangladeshis do not care at all, not only this thread is being called a chest thumping thread when there are hundreds of BSF shot smuggler threads here, the BD govt instead of prosecuting felani's father for making his minor daughter climb an international fence at the dead of night, gave him help. In any other country felani's father would be in jail.

BTW good job by BSF. One girl saved +1

A good gesture of BSF which is absolutely new experience to Bangladeshi people.
BSF. please dont shoot at innocent people

I am sure this is not first time they did it. There should be more cooperation from bangladeshi side to reduce human trafficing and drug trade.
Both forces are quite corrupt btw, which is why such limited success.

Looks like some Bangladeshis do not care at all, not only this thread is being called a chest thumping thread when there are hundreds of BSF shot smuggler threads here, the BD govt instead of prosecuting felani's father for making his minor daughter climb an international fence at the dead of night, gave him help. In any other country felani's father would be in jail.

BTW good job by BSF. One girl saved +1
a girl on an international fence deserves bullet ???

a girl on an international fence deserves bullet ???

That's such a silly emotional response. The obvious answer is NO.

A minor girl does not deserve to be crossing a barbed wire international fence at the dead of night. That THIS was the case is already established.

Under what circumstances she was killed, did she panic, refused to obey orders, tried to flee on the other side, what was the visibility, why the people accompanying her including her father were not shot dead is not something we know.

We know that her father was offered help by the govt instead of prosecuting him for illegally crossing international border and endangering the life of his kid. That tells us how much Bangladeshis really care about minor girls, they only seem interested in milking the painful incident.

That's such a silly emotional response. The obvious answer is NO.

A minor girl does not deserve to be crossing a barbed wire international fence at the dead of night. That THIS was the case is already established.

Under what circumstances she was killed, did she panic, refused to obey orders, tried to flee on the other side, what was the visibility, why the people accompanying her including her father were not shot dead is not something we know.

We know that her father was offered help by the govt instead of prosecuting him for illegally crossing international border and endangering the life of his kid. That tells us how much Bangladeshis really care about minor girls, they only seem interested in milking the painful incident.
Yes the response is emotional but not silly....
Yes the govt has provided economic support to the family just to ensure that he does not go back to that inhuman country.
And the Bangladeshis are not milking from the painful event rather taking the lessons from consequences and figuring out how a friendly neighbour country should behave. And All those bullshit circumstances you are trying to paint clearly justifies your attitude. A bullet for illegal xing !!!

Most of the Bangladeshis are killed in homeland while working on the field. A target practice in deed.
Who all are these people and what they are smuggling ? Cows ? Sugar ? cloths ?
Oh I forgot the great name phencidile

Also I forgot to mention about the Bangladeshi top listed criminals who all are harboured in neighbour country.
I dont understand why the criminals (including war criminal) consider this bordering country as safe place to operate.

Back
Top Bottom