What's new

BSF RAPES BANGLADESH WOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian bollywood movies, star plus daily shops, 365x24-hours-dancing channels, reality shows, and trend of adopting western cultures are indoctrinating Indians in very different way than us. I won't be surprised to see such more incidents in future where they will rape and then defend their offense! Many sins are not sin to them now.

And about secularism and democracy in India: I saw Japanese, Korean, Chinese, American, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Iranian and Arabian drama serials where in those serials they always show the real stories on basis of the real social conditions of them. I mean they do not hide their poverty or something like that. But in Indian daily shops, in the most of times, they always hide their poverty and shows only rich families. Which proves that how they discriminate their poors and feel inferiority complex. May BD be safe from their cultures.

What hypocrites. You seem to watch those soap operas more than even my mom does.

You really want me to start how rape victims is treated in Islamic countries and how most of them never made it to media. You lot boasting of a culture which promotes segregation of women and men like animals. Why don't you lot look unto yourselves and stop watching those serials and watch Bangladeshi ones instead.

Like this one.

YouTube - Dipjol - post mortem koira dimu

^I mean what the f*ck was that anyway!! :lol:

You guys really need to learn from us west bengalis as to how to preserve your culture and produce good stuff while you're at it. So that you don't have to watch those flashy soap operas.

Here for your reference.

YouTube - Amake amar moto thakte dao "AUTOGRAPH (2010)"

^ 98% of our contemporary movies do not represent us. Only poor and uneducated BD people see these. Do you see any Bangladeshi member has any trace of Dipjol Character?

Indian bollywood movies, star plus daily shops, 365x24-hours-dancing channels, reality shows, and trend of adopting western cultures are indoctrinating Indians in very different way than us. I won't be surprised to see such more incidents in future where they will rape and then defend their offense! Many sins are not sin to them now.

yes, BSF is learning from these serials, which are watched so closely by you....I never knew you knew so much about Indian soaps and serials...not surprised why your people watch so much of these Indian movies and soaps....its time you warn your people, or else, they will turn like Indians :D

And about secularism and democracy in India: I saw Japanese, Korean, Chinese, American, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Iranian and Arabian drama serials where in those serials they always show the real stories on basis of the real social conditions of them. I mean they do not hide their poverty or something like that. But in Indian daily shops, in the most of times, they always hide their poverty and shows only rich families. Which proves that how they discriminate their poors and feel inferiority complex. May BD be safe from their cultures.

another example, of how closely you follow Indian soaps and cinema....but dont know why you chose to see only the ones , which show rich families and no poverty...fascinated , am sure :pop:

yes, BSF is learning from these serials, which are watched so closely by you....I never knew you knew so much about Indian soaps and serials...not surprised why your people watch so much of these Indian movies and soaps....its time you warn your people, or else, they will turn like Indians :D

another example, of how closely you follow Indian soaps and cinema....but dont know why you chose to see only the ones , which show rich families and no poverty...fascinated , am sure :pop:

Seems like Bangladeshi and Pakistani are more concern about Indian soaps compare to us. :woot:

BSF Should formally apologise for the action of one of their soldiers,punish the culprit severely and give the victim fair compensation(although no compensation will bring back her honour)This sick rapist morons are a shame to the nation.

^ 98% of our contemporary movies do not represent us. Only poor and uneducated BD people see these. Do you see any Bangladeshi member has any trace of Dipjol Character?

So here you're making a reference of you being rich and looking down upon the poor Bangladeshis. But you had no qualm of saying Indians only portray rich folks in soap operas and thus oppress her poor diaspora.

I was right, you indeed are a hypocrite.

Last edited:
^ Do you know how to find out cause of problems. I told about the causes why Indians changing, that is their culture. Today they do not even bother to defend their crime. Does our culture indoctrinate us to defend our crimes? And our dramas do not show discrimination like you, which I pointed out earlier, and that is the fact. And calling me hypocrite won't work. I do not think any BD member will differ with me in post#30: http://www.defence.pk/forums/1297492-post30.html

I think with out flaming sentiments if the women stated her case and it was reported in local bangali news , there must be credibility to some extent and as such I think ppl should investigate the matter but its always sad when you hear stories like this

Then you hear security in USA openly putting hands in passenger's pants and you know all in name of safetly and security nonesense

Pretty ugly time we live in these days

But rape by foot soliders is a common occurance in all ages and time - but its a very sad report

I think with out flaming sentiments if the women stated her case and it was reported in local bangali news , there must be credibility to some extent and as such I think ppl should investigate the matter but its always sad when you hear stories like this

Then you hear security in USA openly putting hands in passenger's pants and you know all in name of safetly and security nonesense

Pretty ugly time we live in these days

But rape by foot soliders is a common occurance in all ages and time - but its a very sad report

Noone is denying the rape, but in this case the news is about a delegation from BSF who's investigating the case, hence the title is unwanted and inflammatory.

I do wish the she will get the justice due and those who're responsible will be court marshalled for bringing bad name for the country.

lol, wait for Zakir to call her a Hindu imposter as she's wearing Shaari.

lol..but here accent should be enough to tell that she's a BD reporter, in west bengal, we wouldnt use, that accent in a national bangla news channel.

lol..but here accent should be enough to tell that she's a BD reporter, in west bengal, we wouldnt use, that accent in a national bangla news channel.

yeah, the accent is unmistakable.

But I'm fairly surprised that you are able to distinguish Bangladeshi accent from West Bengal's one. Were you born and brought up in Kolkata?

yeah, the accent is unmistakable.

But I'm fairly surprised that you are able to distinguish Bangladeshi accent from West Bengal's one. Were you born and brought up in Kolkata?

arey abir dada...kolkatar bangla bhasha aar ei BD der dhakai bangla bhashar tofaat ami bhalo bhabei jani. rest in PM. ;)

Last edited:
What hypocrites. You seem to watch those soap operas more than even my mom does.

You really want me to start how rape victims is treated in Islamic countries and how most of them never made it to media. You lot boasting of a culture which promotes segregation of women and men like animals. Why don't you lot look unto yourselves and stop watching those serials and watch Bangladeshi ones instead.

Like this one.

YouTube - Dipjol - post mortem koira dimu

^I mean what the f*ck was that anyway!! :lol:

You guys really need to learn from us west bengalis as to how to preserve your culture and produce good stuff while you're at it. So that you don't have to watch those flashy soap operas.

Here for your reference.

YouTube - Amake amar moto thakte dao "AUTOGRAPH (2010)"

Hmmm stunned to know some one knows 'bout dipjol when I myself didn get the chance to see any.
Anyways I'll refrain from posting links to perverted movies straight from kolkata ( well if you deny it you should just STFU),
about the cultaral thingie look who's talkin? Who are the people who made 21st february the International mother language day(bengali) ,you? Who fought for it, you? Which country proudly promotes bengali, you?

By the way if you are so well in preserving your culture than where's this sh*t from?
oo la la

making a rabindroshongeet more bollywood like eh?(sorry but non-bengalis wuldn understand the point so don't bother replying)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom