What's new

BSF RAPES BANGLADESH WOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats as arrogant as you can got when you loose a conversation.
A goat of one of neighbours always used to intrude another neighbours garden. We used to see the fight everyday but one day the gardener got so angry that he killed the goat. But the village shalish made the guy to pay for the goat. The logic behind the verdict is that a goat is a goat and as you want to live in a civil society you got to behave with civility.
Its India's term whether they want to behave civic or not. We loose 100 of thousands in a sigle cyclone so does India. 1/2 smuggler getting killed will not reduce our manpower but will make India the evil one and honeymoon with BD will vanish in thin air. India has much more to loose.

PS: I did nt reply your earlier post as you called your CD player a piece of $hit which you still hold. Thats irony aint it?

How can you justify people crossing borders illegally and cross border smuggling ?

I'm sorry but the republic of India has very simple rules that need to be followed for foreigners to enter. If you cannot adhere to those rules, please stay out or you WILL get shot.

No self respecting country in this world allows smugglers. You cannot blackmail India into allowing smugglers and illegal migrants or else you will "depict India as evil" ..No, that doesn't work.

This reminds me of a proverb, "Ulta chor kotwaal ko daate." (The thief is scolding the police)

How can you justify people crossing borders illegally and cross border smuggling ?

I'm sorry but the republic of India has very simple rules that need to be followed for foreigners to enter. If you cannot adhere to those rules, please stay out or you WILL get shot.

No self respecting country in this world allows smugglers. You cannot blackmail India into allowing smugglers and illegal migrants or else you will "depict India as evil" ..No, that doesn't work.

This reminds me of a proverb, "Ulta chor kotwaal ko daate." (The thief is scolding the police)

agreed completely....that's our territory...we cant allow its violation..the rules are clear on this...
besides such bordercrossing is a mockery of the indian state's sovereignity.....

if we see someone crossing over....of course they'll be shot at...

i fail to see how our bangladeshi brothers can blame us for killing people who are breaking into our land.

its not a fricking goat in our garden...its a theif in our house (not to be taken literally...._)

সন্তানের সামনে বাংলাদেশি মহিলাকে ধর্ষণ করেছে বিএসএফ

টাইমস ওয়ার্ল্ড : এবার ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনীর এক সদস্যের বিরুদ্ধে বাংলাদেশি অনুপ্রবেশকারী মহিলাকে তার শিশু সন্তানের সামনে ধর্ষণের অভিযোগ উঠল। এর আগে বাংলাদেশি অনুপ্রবেশকারীদের গুলি করে হত্যা, সীমান্তের বাংলাদেশি ও ভারতীয় কৃষকদের উপর অত্যাচার। এমন কি গরু পাচারে মদদের মতো বহু গুরুতর অভিযোগেও অভিযুক্ত ছিল বিএসএফ। তবে এই ধরণের যৌন নির্যাতনের অভিযোগ প্রথম উঠল।

কলকাতার পার্শ্ববর্তী জেলা উত্তর চব্বিশ পরগনার সীমান্ত শহর বনগাঁ থেকে মাত্র ৭ কিলোমিটার দূরে আঙড়াইল সীমান্তে এই ঘটনা ঘটেছে ৮ জুলাই। অভিযুক্ত জওয়ানকে সাময়িক বরখাস্ত করা হয়েছে বলে বিএসএফের দক্ষিণবঙ্গ অফিস সূত্রে জানানো হয়েছে।

তবে বিএসএফ বলছে, আদতে ওই বাংলাদেশি নারী অনুপ্রবেশের অভিযোগ থেকে বাঁচতেই ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনীর ওই সদস্যের বিরুদ্ধে যৌন নিপীড়নের অভিযোগ এনেছেন।

যদিও বনগাঁ মহকুমা পুলিশের একজন শীর্ষ কর্মকর্তা নাম প্রকাশ না করার শর্তে জানান, প্রাথমিক জিজ্ঞাসাবাদে বাংলাদেশি নারীর অভিযোগ সত্য বলে মনে হচ্ছে। যদিও মেডিক্যাল রিপোর্ট ছাড়া ওই পুলিশ কর্তা এই বিষয়ে চূড়ান্ত মন্তব্য করতে চাননি।

তবে বনগাঁ মহকুমা পুলিশ সুপার রুপান্তর সেনগুপ্ত জানান, অভিযোগের তদন্ত শুরু করেছে জেলা পুলিশ।

উত্তর চব্বিশ পরগনার জেলা পুলিশ সূত্রে জানা গিয়েছে, বাংলাদেশের নড়াইল জেলার খারোলিয়া গ্রামের বাসিন্দা ওই মহিলা দক্ষিণ ভারতের মুম্বাইতে দিনমজুরের কাজ পেয়েছিলেন। এরই কারণে ৮ জুলাই ছয় বছরের ছেলেকে সঙ্গে নিয়ে দালালের হাত ধরে চোরা-পথে সীমান্ত পার হয়ে ভারতে অণুপ্রবেশের চেষ্টা করেন। ওই সময় গাইঘাটার আঙড়াইল সীমান্তের ৪০ নম্বর ব্যাটিলিয়নের জওয়ান সুরজিৎ দেববর্মা তাকে গ্রেপ্তার করেন। এরপরই ক্যাম্পে নিয়ে ছেলের সামনে ধর্ষণ করা হয় বছর পয়ত্রিশের ওই মহিলাকে। ৯ জুলাই গাইঘাটা থানায় বাংলাদেশি মহিলা লিখিত অভিযোগে এমন কথাই উল্লেখ করেন।

বৃহস্পতিবার যৌন নিপীড়নের স্বীকার ওই মহিলাকে বনগাঁ মহকুমা আদালতে তোলা হলে তার ডাক্তারি পরীক্ষা শেষে জেল হেফাজতে পাঠানোর নির্দেশ দিয়েছেন বিচারক।

বিএসএফের দক্ষিণবঙ্গ অফিস থেকে জানানো হয়, বাংলাদেশি মহিলার এই অভিযোগ পাওয়ার পরই বিভাগীয় তদন্ত শুরু করেছে তারা। এবং এই সময় পর্যন্ত বিএসএফ জওয়ান সুরজিৎ দেববর্মাকে বরখাস্ত করা হয়েছে।

তবে বিএসএফের ৪০ নম্বর ব্যাটেলিয়নের কর্মকর্তাদের অভিযোগ, ওই মহিলা অনুপ্রবেশের অভিযোগে গ্রেপ্তার এড়ানোর ভয়ে এমন গুরুত্বর অভিযোগ তুলেছেন।

timesworld24.com|last updated news::সন্তানের সামনে বাংলাদেশি মহিলাকে ধ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom