What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi

Where are the Awami faggots BGB?

Wow Indians are on a spree of killing innocent Bangladeshis :(:frown::cry:, Now Bengladesh should retaliate and show they have spine :lol: :P

When comes to cow mata Bharat, Awami BGB is spineless, bloodless fags.

Where is our BGB now, what exactly are they doing? Oh, I forgot they are busy killing Myanmar border guards and sending RSO Islamist terrorists into Myanmar.

Churiyaa aar noopur patow oi haramkoor hijra BGB der ke. When comes to cow mata bharat, M.F ers goes to rat hole. I hate being connected Bd sometimes. Lanat on me. :angry:

Churiyaa aar noopur patow oi haramkoor hijra BGB der ke. When comes to cow mata bharat, M.F ers goes to rat hole. I hate being connected Bd sometimes. Lanat on me. :angry:
Here is the difference between u and pakistanis, they madly love their army and never abuse whatever the condition is, but look at you!! Disrespecting your own soldiers, wtf are you on???

Here is the difference between u and pakistanis, they madly love their army and never abuse whatever the condition is, but look at you!! Disrespecting your own soldiers, wtf are you on???

Pakistani solders doesn't go to rat hole when BSF shot at them. They shot back and drop bodies in return whereas BGB fags go numb against Terrorist BSF. No respect for munafiq cowards.

BD pole vaulters should learn not to become target practice.

RIP.
Oh, Indian Brothers, god favors your soldiers providing live targets to practice.
We envy you, really.

They wouldn't have shot him for no reason. He would have been definitely warned when he approached the border but must have probably misunderstood or ignored the warning.

It is also possible that he was shot while smuggling something illegally although i won't make any assumptions.

Anyways i do believe that using non lethal weapons and arresting should be preferred over outright shooting.

Unless the guy posed some immediate danger, such killings cannot be justified.

They wouldn't have shot him for no reason. He would have been definitely warned when he approached the border but must have probably misunderstood or ignored the warning.

It is also possible that he was shot while smuggling something illegally although i won't make any assumptions.

Anyways i do believe that using non lethal weapons and arresting should be preferred over outright shooting.
You hit the nail on the head.

No civilised country is bugged so much by immigrants from not so civilised country either.

And no one carries certificate of "would be" or "would be not" . How come you know he was not a possible immigrant?

Dont want to be killed, dont mess with BSF. Cant BDeshis comprehend this simple logic? Or so much desperate to pole vault into a country never known for her humanity? :lol:

again, stop trying to flatter yourself Indian.

Even allowing for 24 extra years of independence, you are only 400 dollars better off than BD in GDP/capita. Talk about economic incompetence!

The US, with four times the GDP/capita of Mexico, has an illegal immigration problem not 1600 dollar GDP/capita India.

Have fun with the Awami puppets in power while it lasts, and remember how our former BDF killed 180 of your soldiers in 2001.

again, stop trying to flatter yourself Indian.

Even allowing for 24 extra years of independence, you are only 400 dollars better off than BD in GDP/capita. Talk about economic incompetence!

The US, with four times the GDP/capita of Mexico, has an illegal immigration problem not 1600 dollar GDP/capita India.

Have fun with the Awami puppets in power while it lasts, and remember how our former BDF killed 180 of your soldiers in 2001.

Yaar I love your this BS argument :rofl:

Always makes me laugh.

180 Indian Soldiers :rofl: ch**** teri Gaa*** me bhi dam hai???

:rofl:

same reaction when dalit girls are killed

indian apathy is a sort of defence mechanism you people have in place, to brush under the rug the sins

BD pole vaulters should learn not to become target practice.

RIP.

pole vaulter....

the guy was in Bangladesh when he was killed, according to the news

No Bangladesh can afford it. As per @UKBengali and @Luffy 500 Bangladesh is a land of milk and honey with better economic development as compared to shithole India where everyone is hungry,poor and dying.

Such an economically developed nation can surely afford these toys to keep big bad India in place.

you sound brave yourself

the guy was in Bangladesh when he was killed, according to the news

I din't knew you understand Bengali.............

But anyways, the source is a Bangladeshi channel, do you SERIOUSLY think they will humbly say - "Yes, he was crossing over to Indian side but why did BSF shot him"

the difference is if they gunned down civilians at Wagah border, you'd have a lot of flag-draped coffins on your side after that

BD leader (indian puppet) doesnt have her loyalties to her own country, her loyalties are to New delhi. I would be angry too if I were Bdeshi

same reaction when dalit girls are killed
indian apathy is a sort of defence mechanism you people have in place, to brush under the rug the sins
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
Read news properly first about this incident and calling Indian Army Terrorist that's why those smiley used by me.

Back
Top Bottom