What's new

Britain, Turkey sign defence deal to develop Turkish fighter jet

I know about your views on AESA tech, but I requested opinion on western AESA and EJ200 comparison with Chinese counter part? Which way Pakistan should take for getting 5th gen plane Turkish, Chinese or Domestic project with help from China, Turkey, South Africa, Ukraine / Russia??

How you can claim that J-31 is superior to F-35???
That statement is not from me but are you going to claim a 4.5th euro fighter or Rafale is going to be superior than a 5th gen FC-31 V2 with RCS reduction shaping, internal weapon bay, stealth coating and AESA radar?

That statement is not from me but are you going to claim a 4.5th euro fighter or Rafale is going to be superior than a 5th gen FC-31 V2 with RCS reduction shaping, internal weapon, stealth coating and AESA radar?

I never said that, don't lie here. I have only talked about TFX which will use EJ-200 engine (which is also available with TVC now) and BAE will help develop that plane.

I never said that, don't lie here. I have only talked about TFX which will use EJ-200 engine (which is also available with TVC now) and BAE will help develop that plane.
Then how did your statement about no taker for FC-31V2 and need to be better than F-35 comes from?

Then how did your statement about no taker for FC-31V2 and need to be better than F-35 comes from?

kindly go through my posts again to understand what I have said. My response is about J-31 or TFX for Pakistan, in which I prefer TFX because it will be inducted by Turkey while J-31 is water down Chinese 5th gen which even China don't want.

Only 5th gen jet available for export is F-35 and it is inducted by US it itself showing confidence in the platform.

Good one BAE has much needed technology

That the key thing and BAE can bring required tech too from other vendors.

kindly go through my posts again to understand what I have said. My response is about J-31 or TFX for Pakistan, in which I prefer TFX because it will be inducted by Turkey while J-31 is water down Chinese 5th gen which even China don't want.

Only 5th gen jet available for export is F-35 and it is inducted by US it itself showing confidence in the platform.

That the key thing and BAE can bring required tech too from other vendors.
You are mixing thing up.Tell me why US ban the export of F-22 if F-35 is really such a big deal?

You are mixing thing up.Tell me why US ban the export of F-22 if F-35 is really such a big deal?

You are the one who is mixing things here, please stay on topic.

Great development. IshaAllah first test flight by 2023. The Turkish folks owe this to their forefathers who put everything at stake to ensure that the last Vatan is saved...[/QUOTE
Insha Allah brother

cyd7al0sdlotw9ich.jpg

large_mmupyo-acilis-toreni-1-.jpg

Britain and Turkey signed a defence deal worth more than 100 million pounds on Saturday to develop Turkish fighter jets, opening the way to deeper cooperation over the lifetime of the project.

In Ankara to strengthen ties with Turkey as she navigates Britain's departure from the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May hailed the deal, saying it showed "that Britain is a great, global, trading nation and that we are open for business".

The deal, announced by May and Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, involves BAE Systems and TAI (Turkish Aerospace Industries) working together to develop the TF-X Turkish fighter programme.

BAE Systems chief executive, Ian King, said the deal was the next step in deepening defence cooperation.

"It will also pave the way for a deeper defence partnership and could effectively make the UK Turkey's partner of choice, positioning it as a key aerospace technology exporter to Turkey," he said in a statement.

"The wider programme could see the UK win contracts to provide engines, weapons, radars and sensors."

($1 = 0.7971 pounds)

http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-b...USKBN15C0IM?mod=related&channelName=worldNews

Vatana Millete Hayırlı Olsun !

Pakistan should join hands to make it real, if this TF-X is heavy class

Back
Top Bottom