What's new

Britain, Turkey sign defence deal to develop Turkish fighter jet

Well if it's an head on jet vs jet, supercruise, 5th or not, the winnier is the one who has the best aesa /air-air missiles and back support...
if it's against a surface enemy, that's another question
Dont trust to aesa radar too much. There are rumors that Amercan's destroyer with a aesa radar cant track a Russian jet until it flys over the ship.

Well if it's an head on jet vs jet, supercruise, 5th or not, the winnier is the one who has the best aesa /air-air missiles and back support...

Easy !

It is not for nothing that the Fifth-generation combat aircraft have been developed. They are much higher.

Easy !

It is not for nothing that the Fifth-generation combat aircraft have been developed.
One of his main role is to penetrate frontlines /get closer to it... and then doing his job
as for Air superiority, till this day we can't say it works... since the main job is done by radar+ missiles. Dogfight will be rare or non exitant

One of his main role is to penetrate frontlines /get closer to it... and then doing his job

You can hide it like you want.

The true is : A stealth combat aircraft (Fifth-generation) with supercruise - 2 engines - will always be superior to a Fourth-generation. The rest it is only poetry.

Congrat Turkey. I'm proud of you.

You can hide it like you want.

The true is : A stealth combat aircraft (Fifth-generation) with supercruise - 2 engines - will always be superior to a Fourth-generation.
Well as for spec ofc. but what the meaning in a top notch aircraft if it can be seen and intercepted by existing or future radar and missiles?
it will be an endless battle, which development will run faster radars/missiles or jets... we will see in the near future
ps: I never said TF-X is useless... it's a great thing and should be done. if you "may" have believe otherwise from me...

Last edited:
This is the best news I have heard about Turkey in the last months. :victory: Hope when we are 10 years older than now the project will be going on it's track to success. I wish everything goes fine and on schedule. This project can be and should be the foundation of something bigger for us in a lot of ways. Let's hope and pray everything will go fine for Turkey, for the UK and for our relations. :cheers:

PS Our common enemies are really not happy about this deal, lads, so I guess it is good for both of our nations. :enjoy:

Thread cleaned ! Keep politic out of subjects !
Thank you, but please also remove their comments, especially in the initiation phase where they deliberately criticize the current government in any thread unrelated to politics.

Thank you.

Thank you, but please also remove their comments, especially in the initiation phase where they deliberately criticize the current government in any thread unrelated to politics.

Thank you.

I deleted all politic related posts. If I miss any, Inform me please !

The Turkish aeronautical level is now sufficiently mature - and financial.
Mainly thanks to guaranteeing finances from Gulf countries, cheers bud ;)

This project will reap enourmous benefits for the entire region including the UK's own development for a fifth generation stealth fighter that's not the failed project of Eurofighter og the downgraded version of F-22 (f-35) that the US is so reluctant to share any TOT

Burasi siyaset yapmak icin uygun bir yer degil.
80 yillik Cumhuriyet tarihinde bi zindik yapamamis hükümetler, gelmisler buraya zirliyorlar, Cumhuriyet tarihinde ilk kez bir seyler basarildigi icin ve bu Islami bi hükümet, Anadolu degerlerine Osmanli degerlerine sahip cikanlar oldugu icin yakinda mideleri parcalanacak. Bir köle misali batinin kültürünü kopyalayamadilar, yazik bu kadar ezik görüyorlar kendi muhtesem medeniyetlerini.
It ürür kervan yürür

80 yillik Cumhuriyet tarihinde bi zindik yapamamis hükümetler, gelmisler buraya zirliyorlar, Cumhuriyet tarihinde ilk kez bir seyler basarildigi icin ve bu Islami bi hükümet, Anadolu degerlerine Osmanli degerlerine sahip cikanlar oldugu icin yakinda mideleri parcalanacak. Bir köle misali batinin kültürünü kopyalayamadilar, yazik bu kadar ezik görüyorlar kendi muhtesem medeniyetlerini.
It ürür kervan yürür

Just when the thread was cleaned you post something political.

if it's against a surface enemy, that's another question
And the pilot :)

So next question is, are we talking about a multirole fighter like the f35 ore intercepter like the f22?

Back
Top Bottom