What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

Lol...spare me from that BS...so you are saying some third party contractor put a war trophy? ...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
yeah in India just like a PM who is a famous terrorist known for killing and burning people in Gujrat...!

Believe me or not, that's your choice. I am just saying I am familiar with contractual work outsourced to sub-standard third parties. They aren't very bright and selected on basis of costs.

I will give you 100 names of Pakistani soldiers killed today by Indian army today. Will you go and search?

No you can't give hundreds of names so cut this BS and accept the truth even if it hurts you.

Believe me or not, that's your choice. I am just saying I am familiar with contractual work outsourced to sub-standard third parties. They aren't very bright and selected on basis of costs.
Yeah, I know how much you are familiar with this work...War trophies are always BROUGHT and maintained by respective force not by any vendor...because none other than them know what's actually happened in War...How can a vendor display something as a war trophy without knowledge of concerned institution? or did they themselves fetched it from war zone?? Lol
Btw it was good try for face saving...thumbs up for that!

Boring now ... wanna eat ice cream we are celebrating death ... sun ne main aya he koi maara gea he neighbourhood main !!!

You can eat anything you want to. Just spare us with BS and lies that you believe in.

Like we did to you in 1965, 1971 and 1999. :rofl:

In 1999 you were caught sleeping. In 1965 again you wer caught sleeping and managed to gain nothing except losing poor Gujarat CM being shot down in his own country by PAF. :)

That is a laugh ..... actually a good one in today's times. It became a laugh about 15 years back. I am glad Pakistan thinks as such, Chinese certainly don't, not anymore. There are too many dynamics that have changed and that have made things uncertain for them - namely, the willingness of US and NATO members, along with Russia, to help India.

Later

Ciao

LMAO NATO And US to help India. You guys sure are living in some good delusions. :lol:

LMAO NATO And US to help India. You guys sure are living in some good delusions. :lol:

You know me ..... I rarely joke on serious matters.

Anyways, you can be dismissive ... not here to convince you otherwise. You have the faculties to read the news on an international perspective and reach your own conclusions.

Actually it is reverse. China is trying to ease the Pakistani's burdens. China is actually worried that India may invade Pakistan :woot:
And then you say China never help Pakistan in a war. Talk about bharati contradictions. :lol:

In any case it is beyond India's auqat to invade Pakistan. We don't even need china for that. Those days are long gone and now Indian army is limited to fighting each other on cell phones. Poor Major Thapa :lol:

Anyways, you can be dismissive ... not here to convince you otherwise. You have the faculties to read the news on an international perspective and reach your own conclusions.

I can see NATO and US coming to help you. I fully believe in you. :lol:

I thought you were an ex-army. Turns out you are another low life call centre troll of which we humiliate day after day but you lot are too beghairat :lol:

Happy Trolling.

DFQ9rMGXgAQkQqi.jpg

DFQ9sXwW0AAIdrg.jpg
meanwhile Indians re opening multiple threads on the same subject that USA has blocked some "aid" to Pakistan

You are wrong ; India wants the LOC hot and will keep pounding them

It is a part of our new strategy

Are they deporting you from USA ; We dont give visas to people
who are Pakistani -Americans ; they are all terrorists

This guy here is the biggest idiot on this forum. He wets his chaddis day dreaming about indian shelling.

stupid call centre bharti.

I thought you were an ex-army. Turns out you are another low life call centre troll of which we humiliate day after day but you lot are too beghairat :lol:

Happy Trolling.

Wow .. what a great rejoinder ......... :hitwall:

Talk of substance into your arguments. Don't quote me if this is the best you come up with ---- grow up.:sick:

And yes, those who are your professionals, know exactly what background I have:enjoy: .. so

ciao

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom