What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

Same dunya news which said 158 soldiers were killed by Chinese. Meh...:rofl:
as usual Indians always have problems with the authors not news.
ISPR have always in the recent past proved their claims through LOC footages.
oys ISPR claim not dunya news claims.

DFQ9rMGXgAQkQqi.jpg

DFQ9sXwW0AAIdrg.jpg
Guys The ISPR was right Indian soldiers are killed in recent retaliation ....
LOC :
Pakistan Army attacked Indian outpost named Goga -2 in Bhattal area of Chamb sector . In this attack one soldier named Jaidrath was killed while another soldier Sachin Kumar was critically injured

http://www.firstpost.com/india/kash...s-ceasefire-along-loc-in-rajouri-3842465.html

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...kistan-firing-on-loc/articleshow/59706094.cms

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...kistan-firing-on-loc/articleshow/59706094.cms

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

And yoy lost countless soldiers and just managed to save Lahore. 1965 main tobheek main wapis kiya tha tumhe occupied part. :dance3:

Yeah ISPR can claim whatever they want with the so called footages. :yay:

Awww...so cute. Death to violent Kashmiris and their terrorists. Daily marte hain.
Indian army have accepted one dead and one injured. ISPR claim of losses verified.

Indian army have accepted one dead and one injured. ISPR claim of losses verified.

How is it verified ?
If India claims one dead, does ISPR automatically multiply it by 3 ? And yet somehow Pakistan can never tell us how many of its soldiers have been killed.

All that has been proved is ISPR is use to gross exaggerations of enemy losses(which btw they have no way of knowing) and gross shielding of its own losses.

How is it verified ?
If India claims one dead, does ISPR automatically multiply it by 3 ? And yet somehow Pakistan can never tell us how many of its soldiers have been killed.

All that has been proved is ISPR is use to gross exaggerations of enemy losses(which btw they have no way of knowing) and gross shielding of its own losses.
Indians divided it by 3 to keep you satisfied.

Guys The ISPR was right Indian soldiers are killed in recent retaliation ....
LOC :
Pakistan Army attacked Indian outpost named Goga -2 in Bhattal area of Chamb sector . In this attack one soldier named Jaidrath was killed while another soldier Sachin Kumar was critically injured

http://www.firstpost.com/india/kash...s-ceasefire-along-loc-in-rajouri-3842465.html

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

I dont need to reply to your gibberish. The proof is in the pudding. @hellfire @Stephen Cohen

So much for 'No indian soldier killed'. Now go and take a hike both of you!

Indians divided it by 3 to keep you satisfied.

Are you this foolish in real life too or internet nationalism , makes you act this way.

You should tell your government to declare its own casualties rather than Indian ones, as it has no way knowing Indian ones and their weekly briefings make them look like buffoons to rest of the world.

I mean, who on earth believe an institution, who is scared of releasing its own numbers, but claim to know the enemy casualties.

I dont need to reply to your gibberish. The proof is in the pudding. @hellfire @Stephen Cohen

So much for 'No indian soldier killed'. Now go and take a hike both of you!

Quote where I have said the same :) You see, your understanding is so severely cramped in the troll mode that you are, that the contextual language is missed by you again and again.

My post:

1. You need to tell him, the claim was of 4 kills by PA in one sector, we have lost in 3 different sectors(Post #91)

2. It is actually more noise than substance on both sides.

And I would seriously take the bold with a nice throw of salt ..... surprisingly light casualty figures, to the effort being put by PA.

On the contrary, do check with your sources on specific targeting spiking up in terms of munition delivery ... maybe you all would do well to look up in to the sky and not wonder on DF tasking for your fire base/artillery support to give a counter battery/suppressive fire.

Anyways, those are my last words on this ... your service personnel will understand exactly what I have just said here
:) (Post #100)

Are you able to read and comprehend English? Or should I translate?

Well for your faculties, which seem to be suffering from some kind of malfunction, let me help you understand the statements.

For 1: The claim was of 04 soldiers killed by PA in one sector. In military terms a sector is a limited Geographical Area, usually occupied by a Brigade Level force. I said that the losses were in three different sector. That means, my dear sir, that casualties were sustained of numbers 04 in three different geographical locations! Understand? Or still too handicapped to appreciate it? Should I switch to Hindi? Russian? These are the only languages I know,

For 2 : Let me dissect and write
It is actually more noise than substance on both sides.

What do you think it means here? It means, that ratio of employment of weapon systems/platforms with firepower utilised to casualties sustained is not that impressive. It is on either side! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Or still can not get it?

And I would seriously take the bold with a nice throw of salt ..... surprisingly light casualty figures, to the effort being put by PA.

What does your intellect understand from this? No death? What is the understanding of term casualty in military parlance my dear sir? I am always waiting for you to cite references where I have 'condoned' ludicrous statements and not presented the facts as they stand and I see them.

Whereas, your post here, which I have quoted, merely serves to highlight the point I am making - that you are on a flame-bait mode.

Perhaps it is time for you to take a step back, calm your ego, and understand what is being said ..... :)

Well, I am not a mil or an exmil. But if I have understood it correctly you are perhaps talking about the use of drones of some kind to do surveillance ? And the subsequent use of copperhead type (or GPS guided) munition for the precise targeting?

I am sorry I missed your quote (somehow did not get a notification of same) amongst the useless rants flying off here, so delayed response.

My indication is that there is a deliberate targeting using guided munition to limit collateral damages. However, due to the density of population on either side, the inadvertent civil casualties do occur.

And yes, broadly speaking, you are right.

As you are aware, there are alternate sites for any post/bunkers. With what I know of PA bunkers and IA bunkers, the probability of sure kills is lesser than injuries (both grievous/non-grievous), hence the figures of kills may usually be exaggerated.

But we have the Comptroller of Defence Accounts giving terminal benefits to the Next of Kin of KIAs and the respective State Governments doing the same too. Hence, on Indian side, any KIA is very difficult to hide, hence the Army will give out it's casualty figures, maybe in a gap, as either way, everything is in public domain and comes out sooner than later.

So, if you come to know that IA has admitted loss of four soldiers, you can take it to be true. Rest, read as the typical propaganda either side indulges in.

In the post Uri scenario, there have been significant casualties on either side, but the ratio of firepower being used to actual casualties, is surprisingly poor. Additionally, most of the casualties (almost 85-90%) in post-Uri LC duels, have been in the injured categories, due to better survivability due to better protection provided by alternate sites/defensive structures.

On either side, the concretised bunkers with Steel reinforced plates on top and over 18-24 inches sand/sandbags, can ensure 100% survivability of the troops inside in direct hit by 155 mm shell too. But, an ATGM which is able to enter through the fire slit, will achieve a kill rate.

Hence, when people here talk of casualties, one has to understand the volume of firepower that must have been poured over it, to achieve it.

Are you this foolish in real life too or internet nationalism , makes you act this way.

You should tell your government to declare its own casualties rather than Indian ones, as it has no way knowing Indian ones and their weekly briefings make them look like buffoons to rest of the world.

I mean, who on earth believe an institution, who is scared of releasing its own numbers, but claim to know the enemy casualties.
Indian bunkers destroyed, posts destroyed but Indian death figures never exceed two in a single incident.

we are man enough to accept 7 or 4 sacrifices in a single day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom