What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

Ok
No you can't give hundreds of names so cut this BS and accept the truth even if it hurts you.
OK I accept even greater truth. 300 Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani army
Happy now? Now go to bed with sense of victory like the victory of 1965.

meanwhile Indians re opening multiple threads on the same subject that USA has blocked some "aid" to Pakistan

And you have to allow for some rejoicing of the brigade on the other side too .. seeing the one way street at times it becomes here :)

I thought you were an ex-army. Turns out you are another low life call centre troll of which we humiliate day after day but you lot are too beghairat :lol:

Happy Trolling.

After seeing Chandu, I feel like I could literally smack their army men around like they owe me money.

Wow .. what a great rejoinder ......... :hitwall:

Talk of substance into your arguments. Don't quote me if this is the best you come up with ---- grow up.:sick:

And yes, those who are your professionals, know exactly what background I have:enjoy: .. so

ciao

I don't claim here to be a professional. Its you who keeps giving substance to the fantasies of keyboard warriors like Stephen Cohen; claiming to be a hot shot ex-military; that they spit out sitting in their call centres, wasting the bandwidth and their own time.

I don't claim here to be a professional. Its you who keeps giving substance to the fantasies of keyboard warriors like Stephen Cohen; claiming to be a hot shot ex-military; that they spit out sitting in their call centres, wasting the bandwidth and their own time.

Then please, do not.

I can list keyboard warriors, on Pakistani side, rambling here too.

Quote me, if you have some substance in your post, if not, move along. I have been posting statements based on reference, hard to comprehend or digest?

Do elucidate, although I do understand the inability to accept a treatise, referenced duly, which is not in conformity with the stated policy/directive/view prevalent.

And am not here to convince you as to my credentials or lack thereof.

As long as this site continues to be an independent site, the dissent with references will exist. The day you make this site as a dependent site, in case you still find me around, I will grudgingly agree to your narrative that PA can take it's tanks to Moon and fight in sun.

Get the gist? Or still flummoxed as to the intent?

Last edited:
Yeah, I know how much you are familiar with this work...War trophies are always BROUGHT and maintained by respective force not by any vendor...because none other than them know what's actually happened in War...How can a vendor display something as a war trophy without knowledge of concerned institution? or did they themselves fetched it from war zone?? Lol
Btw it was good try for face saving...thumbs up for that!

Dude accuracy can be diluted with time and flaring down of emotions. Now any war trophy/trophies aren't more valuable than kid's lullaby, especially in era of Computers and smart phones where tour to museum is a mere formality or day out of boring classes.

Many advertisements of Army and Navy recruitment ads in newspaper featured Pakistan generals and admirals. Ninety percent of India cannot answer their CoAS name, if asked.

Dude accuracy can be diluted with time and flaring down of emotions. Now any war trophy/trophies aren't more valuable than kid's lullaby, especially in era of Computers and smart phones where tour to museum is a mere formality or day out of boring classes.

Many advertisements of Army and Navy recruitment ads in newspaper featured Pakistan generals and admirals. Ninety percent of India cannot answer their CoAS name, if asked.
yeah dude this and that...that and that...! That war trophy was of 1965...and that era was certainly not of Computers and Smartphones...!
P.S: We are merely discussing a propaganda, morale and professionalism, not the importance of museums...and bottom line is, your AF did fake that...advertisements and physical thing is different , and that too of a a War Zone...! so spare me from your excuses of Vendors mistake...!

Then please, do not.

I can list keyboard warriors, on Pakistani side, rambling here too.

Quote me, if you have some substance in your post, if not, move along. I have been posting statements based on reference, hard to comprehend or digest?

Do elucidate, although I do understand the inability to accept a treatise, referenced duly, which is not in conformity with the stated policy/directive/view prevalent.

And am not here to convince you as to my credentials or lack thereof.

As long as this site continues to be an independent site, the dissent with references will exist. The day you make this site as a dependent site, in case you still find me around, I will grudgingly agree to your narrative that PA can take it's tanks to Moon and fight in sun.

Get the gist?

The difference my dear Indian friend is that you will find no senior poster or professional endorsing the views of that Pakistan keyboard warrior. You have been posting statements to please your Indian call centre keyboard warriors who just claimed in one of his posts that Indian soldiers are not killed in those blown up bunkers because they are already in safe locations and killing Pakistanis at will. IF you are an ex-army man you would know that soldiers from both sides are regularly killed and its not all hunky dory on the Indian side either.

Also, while you blame me for my inability to accept alternative views, you yourself seem to gulp whatever is fed to you by your own media and govt. institutes. From surgical strikes to which your have ABSOLUTELY no proof to killing x number of Pakistani soldiers to destroying Pakistani posts to killing few terrorists everyday. You guys are far more gullible than the Pakistani could ever be. It is your countrymen sir who when told things that are contrary to their set of beliefs, fume with anger and post gibberish and troll to the moon and back!

The difference my dear Indian friend is that you will find no senior poster or professional endorsing the views of that Pakistan keyboard warrior.

The difference is that you have to cite endorsements on my side as you claim. Waiting.! :)

Also, while you blame me for my inability to accept alternative views, you yourself seem to gulp whatever is fed to you by your own media and govt. institutes. From surgical strikes to which your have ABSOLUTELY no proof to killing x number of Pakistani soldiers to destroying Pakistani posts to killing few terrorists everyday. You guys are far more gullible than the Pakistani could ever be. It is your countrymen sir who when told things that are contrary to their set of beliefs, fume with anger and post gibberish and troll to the moon and back!

Who cares? Your posts are so far, meant only to flame and bait, something which is becoming a habit since October, the intent is clear.

It was the precise reason for me to stay off posting here, and see the great quality of discussion. The silence of those in position to moderate/guide a discourse, is a silent concordance.

I can post your post - precisely meant to take a discourse into a flame and bait without an iota of sense and continuity.

I thought you were an ex-army. Turns out you are another low life call centre troll of which we humiliate day after day but you lot are too beghairat 

Happy Trolling.

That is the level of your understanding and your initiation of a discourse. Perfectly positioned in order for me to reply in kind, a 'bait'.

If I am trolling , report. If you have something to challenge, challenge. Just because your narrative is not in concordance with my posts, does not mean it is trolling, or that you are given a free hand to flame/bait and derail a thread (or is it indeed given?)!

The difference, my dear sir, is that I have made a statement, which you can/can not agree with.

The true casualty figures have been listed in the Parliament, they are under purview as the CDA provides the terminal benefits to those who have been killed in action along LC.

Yes, there have been quite a significant few injuries, which was always expected in an active LC environment, but the number of killed has been quite less in comparison to the fire power being deployed.

And your own Government admitted to not being able to disclose casualty figures, I did not say that. And we have been declaring our casualties, even when they have been more than expected.

I will give you 100 names of Pakistani soldiers killed today by Indian army today. Will you go and search?

sure, please give us those 100 names :)

death and destruction , both sides Soldiers are getting killed and killing others, no one is invincible when it comes to heavy fire , shame that Indians are laughing at their own dead, those 4 soldiers indians claim never died, later Indian army release their names, as @Areesh pointed out .. seriously how can you people be such in-sensitive arsehole, who laugh on their own dead ?

Last edited:
The rate at which Indian forward posts are getting hammered by Pakistan army, indians will be left with no posts on LOC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom