What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

PA Boys keeping the Indians warm on LOC.

15781081_1559488057458815_5354802330238149343_n.jpg

Indian chicken shits like to talk a lot. What happened to your imaginary surgical strikes? :lol:

If you are so big and bad then come and fight us. But you won't. It's built in Indian DNA to talk a lot and be chicken shit in real life.

WoW seems like you are mistakening India with China :D

#IndiansScared

Come at us Indian Army. We are waiting. Being chicken shit and talking junk gets you no where. Do something.

Because am more interested in meeting idiotic Chinese nowadays. They seem to forget their own history oft. Replies to you are limited to sensible posts of yours.

It is actually more noise than substance on both sides.

And I would seriously take the bold with a nice throw of salt ..... surprisingly light casualty figures, to the effort being put by PA.

On the contrary, do check with your sources on specific targeting spiking up in terms of munition delivery ... maybe you all would do well to look up in to the sky and not wonder on DF tasking for your fire base/artillery support to give a counter battery/suppressive fire.

Anyways, those are my last words on this ... your service personnel will understand exactly what I have just said here :)

Well, I am not a mil or an exmil. But if I have understood it correctly you are perhaps talking about the use of drones of some kind to do surveillance ? And the subsequent use of copperhead type (or GPS guided) munition for the precise targeting?

They don't know how many of their "battle hardened" troops die so they are an authority on how many Indian troops died.

ISPR is a war propaganda agency. ZERO credibility. Only last month claimed Indians targeted UN observers. UN categorically rejected it and not a peep from these fake grocery store variety toms on that:)
Spare us...We both know in Propaganda we can't win from you...! remember your mighty Air Force painted its own air craft as Pakistani war trophy? Lol...You Indians really don't have shame...!

Spare us...We both know in Propaganda we can't win from you...! remember your mighty Air Force painted its own air craft as Pakistani war trophy? Lol...You Indians really don't have shame...!

India has lot of third party contractors who have no defense background. Just like cia contractor that worked in Pakistan and killed Terrorists/ civilians.

Is Haqu you father? Why so much obsessed with him.

I gave you names. Go search about. Your media has already accepted ISPR claim of killing 4 soldiers.

G :D

Why don't you tell me directly? In any case different sectors or one sector. You are getting a good beating.

Now tell this to this teenage moron @Stephen Cohen who thinks his country is winning at LOC.
I will give you 100 names of Pakistani soldiers killed today by Indian army today. Will you go and search?

I hope general like amir Abdul khan niazi is not incharge on Pakistan side.

India has lot of third party contractors who have no defense background. Just like cia contractor that worked in Pakistan and killed Terrorists/ civilians.
Lol...spare me from that BS...so you are saying some third party contractor put a war trophy? ...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
yeah in India just like a PM who is a famous terrorist known for killing and burning people in Gujrat...!

Back
Top Bottom