What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

We summoned him to Give a WARNING

You summon our HC for peace and desire for ceasefire

Every TEN days you summon our HC

And you summoned him TWICE on 8 July ; 9 July
AND again 18 July ; 19 July

Shows who is hurting

Coming from the idiots who set the trend in summoning high commissioners. Do you really want me to compare how many times you summoned Abdul Basit?

We summoned your stooge once to tell him to calm the LOC, and you people jump around like its a great victory, how pathetic.

You people must be hurting badly if this is all you can celebrate. :flame::flame:

No one wants LoC hot,

You are wrong ; India wants the LOC hot and will keep pounding them

It is a part of our new strategy

I might have to literally fly out to your slum in Mumbai and give you the biggest chuttiya of the year award.

Are they deporting you from USA ; We dont give visas to people
who are Pakistani -Americans ; they are all terrorists

Aur koi kaam he bhi Pakistani media ko ?? And meanwhile here on aaj tak i m watching live from bhutan ... :D ... China pe focus rakho yr .
Bahi aub hum loug itney advance nai key, aap lougoun ki tara, kabi hawa mein say kabootar pakar liya, aur kabi zameen say akash ki jassosi ki....wesey arnab goswami ko bolo, sara waqat woh Pakistan ki tareef mein laga rehta hey, kuch China per bi apna zoor dikhayee....

Bahi aub hum loug itney advance nai key, aap lougoun ki tara, kabi hawa mein say kabootar pakar liya, aur kabi zameen say akash ki jassosi ki....wesey arnab goswami ko bolo, sara waqat woh Pakistan ki tareef mein laga rehta hey, kuch China per bi apna zoor dikhayee....

Bhai jaan ; pehle aap China se thodi baksheesh le lijiye
Uske baad ham China ko bhi dekh lenge

baad me Pata chala ki India China ki ladai me aap ko Bashhesh hi nahi mili :lol:

Delusions and Denials dont change anything

So far we have been VERY KIND and used only 120 MM mortars and 105 MM guns

Even then we have caused huge and massive destruction

When we start using 155 MM guns ; Even USA cannot save you
Wow what type of idiot this person is rofl . I can simply laugh at his ignorance haha . Seems like he drunk to much after getting spanked by Pakistan @Areesh . Maybe his little ego is hurt :)

Yr tum logon ki galti he tum logon ne uski id ban kr di yahan pe ... so ab wo apna channel le k laga hua he ... but filal to wo bhi FaroqProChina hashtag pe baat kr rha he ... dekha sab hi yahan China pe lage hue he ...

Pakistan need to declare war on India to regain the attention :p

Boring now ... wanna eat ice cream we are celebrating death ... sun ne main aya he koi maara gea he neighbourhood main !!!
@Oscar @WebMaster @mods Please for your kind review he is making fun of our martyr civilians . If I remember correctly one Pakistani member was warned Because of same thing when they insulted Indian Civilians. So your kind intervention is necessary.

Bhai jaan ; pehle aap China se thodi baksheesh le lijiye
Uske baad ham China ko bhi dekh lenge

baad me Pata chala ki India China ki ladai me aap ko Bashhesh hi nahi mili :lol:
Tum lougoun ka woh haal hey....
Chaar anna ki murghi aur bara anna ka masala.
DO CHAAR sou tu freedom fighters tum say control nai hotey aur kawa chala hans ki chaal. :pleasantry:

Problem with Pakistanis and Muslims is they puss out at the end. We can win a war, but when we see malnourished bharti faces we start to feel bad. This is the biggest weakness of Pakistan. I'm sick of that shit. Take the enemies to death or stop trying at all.

Don't bring Muslims into it. Watch your mouth

If Pakistan which is 1/7 the size of India is giving your military sleepless nights, you think China is incapable? Chinese are smart and trying to keep their global image intact.

Chinese are cowards, because they don't realize they can easily shake Indian establishment with a limited scale battle that would have Indian think tanks guessing strategies for the next 100 years. At the same time, I can't blame them for wanting to preserve their international image. They are truly a regional super power.

Fortunately for Pakistan, we simply don't give a ****. We want war and want Indian blood. Simple as that. Unlike the Chinese, we are not interested in playing chess. Indians are shit scared from our military, yet want to bang their chests about 2 front wars. It's simply hilarious and a sign of weakness. We are coming for you India. China or no China, we want your blood. That is final.

@Chinese-Dragon

Don't bring Muslims into it. Watch your mouth

Dubai Religious Police ko kyu nai jion kr lete aap ?

If Pakistan which is 1/7 the size of India is giving your military sleepless nights, you think China is incapable? Chinese are smart and trying to keep their global image intact.

Chinese are cowards, because they don't realize they can easily shake Indian establishment with a limited scale battle that would have Indian think tanks guessing strategies for the next 100 years. At the same time, I can't blame them for wanting to preserve their international image. They are truly a regional super power.

Fortunately for Pakistan, we simply don't give a ****. We want war and want Indian blood. Simple as that. Unlike the Chinese, we are not interested in playing chess. Indians are shit scared from our military, yet want to bang their chests about 2 front wars. It's simply hilarious and a sign of weakness. We are coming for you India. China or no China, we want your blood. That is final.

@Chinese-Dragon

Chinese dont have a practice to hide the military casualties like Pakistan has ... so maybe they dont want to go Pakistan way .

Dubai Religious Police ko kyu nai jion kr lete aap ?

Chinese dont have a practice to hide the military casualties like Pakistan has ... so maybe they dont want to go Pakistan way .

Indian chicken shits like to talk a lot. What happened to your imaginary surgical strikes? :lol:

If you are so big and bad then come and fight us. But you won't. It's built in Indian DNA to talk a lot and be chicken shit in real life.

Back
Top Bottom