What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

Does haqu musing say this?

Is Haqu you father? Why so much obsessed with him.

I gave you names. Go search about. Your media has already accepted ISPR claim of killing 4 soldiers.

U . . . . . U .... u ;)

G :D

You need to tell him, the claim was of 4 kills by PA in one sector, we have lost in 3 different sectors :)

Why don't you tell me directly? In any case different sectors or one sector. You are getting a good beating.

Now tell this to this teenage moron @Stephen Cohen who thinks his country is winning at LOC.

Even you call our HC moron.

http://www.oneindia.com/india/india...uty-hc-over-ceasefire-violations-2372236.html

It proves nothing. 105 or 155. Pakistan has answer to all of them. Stop being chootya and cut down these moronic threats when your army is getting kicked like a soccer ball on LOC.

We summoned him to Give a WARNING

You summon our HC for peace and desire for ceasefire

Every TEN days you summon our HC

And you summoned him TWICE on 8 July ; 9 July
AND again 18 July ; 19 July

Shows who is hurting

Why don't you tell me directly?

Because am more interested in meeting idiotic Chinese nowadays. They seem to forget their own history oft. Replies to you are limited to sensible posts of yours.

In any case different sectors or one sector. You are getting a good beating.

It is actually more noise than substance on both sides.

And I would seriously take the bold with a nice throw of salt ..... surprisingly light casualty figures, to the effort being put by PA.

On the contrary, do check with your sources on specific targeting spiking up in terms of munition delivery ... maybe you all would do well to look up in to the sky and not wonder on DF tasking for your fire base/artillery support to give a counter battery/suppressive fire.

Anyways, those are my last words on this ... your service personnel will understand exactly what I have just said here :)

Problem with Pakistanis and Muslims is they puss out at the end. We can win a war, but when we see malnourished bharti faces we start to feel bad. This is the biggest weakness of Pakistan. I'm sick of that shit. Take the enemies to death or stop trying at all.

We summoned him to Give a WARNING

You summon our HC for peace and desire for ceasefire

Every TEN days you summon our HC

And you summoned him TWICE on 8 July ; 9 July
AND again 18 July ; 19 July

Shows who is hurting

Chutya admi you also summon our HC just like we summon yours. There is no difference between the both.

And we summon your HC. That proves sh!t.

Grow up and don't threaten someone who is able to kick like a ball.

When will ISPR stop producing these numbers from their back sides ?

Dont have guts to declare their own casualties but will pretend to know, Indian ones.

We need nothing when it comes to you Indians. The Chinese and you have been pussyfooting around, but we always come for the kill. We won't stop till the end of the Earth.

I can only advise your government to feed your starving people to build any support. In Pakistan, we have people coming from every corner telling the Pakistani Army to take a seat and let us handle your country. We want your blood for the blood you have taken from Kashmir. Only If Allah swt comes down from the heavens to stop us, we will stop. Otherwise, we are coming for all of you.

Talk is cheap
Read this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No interest in keeping LoC hot: Pakistan

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/217933-No-interest-in-keeping-LoC-hot-Pakistan

Many videos are circulating. I have a video of shelling on Neelam valley. Would you accept that we have shelled on Neelam valley? You won't because ISPR didn't tell you and you trust ISPR.

We trust our own sources, not others.

BTW this tweet is from 19 July, and we are talking about 21 July.

Back
Top Bottom