What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

If you want to shoot ; Just SHOOT

DONT SHOOT from your BIG MOUTH

We open 105 MM guns and your Foreign office Begs for Peace

That is your strength

LMAO 105 MM guns Idiot is threatening with a 105MM gun. :lol:

usually I use U when I call someone chutya. But just for you I would use OO. You are a chootya.

Yeah we know what happened in Kargil

Stop boasting ; When Indian Army Gets into Action
you have to RUN AWAY leaving your DEAD soldiers behind

Never before a country has buried its enemies soldiers
which INDIA did

You came into Kargil when we were NOT there

HOW BRAVE of you
What happened when we pounded the crap out of you

After KARGIL you have LOST THE WILL to FIGHT with India

Hence you send terrorists

Naxals are fighting with CRPF which is a paramilitary

You really are some kid in his teens with access to a computer system.

Kargil this Kargil that ............... what else is there? Nothing right except killing civilians and raping women.

Now they are live with Pakistan as colony of China .. well no one doubt that but doka la incident did change the needed mind set that China is real enemy not Pakistan .

China is our tool. We want your blood and we will take it by whatever means necessary. We will sell our soul to the devil himself to make you suffer.

Where did you read it? Haqu musing?

Check your media dear. I am giving you names. Search for them.

1 Naik Muhammad Naseer
2 Sepoy Vimal Sinjali
3 Sepoy Jaspreet Singh
4 Lance Naik Shashi Kumar

Go search about them.

Yeah we know what happened in Kargil

You need to tell him that TTP is their own policy of 'Islamisation of Education System & Society" in 80s and ISIS is of their 'allies' coming to bite them on the rear :)

As for stone pelters being killed, we kill them when we warn them 10 times and they think they are Pakistanis and not Indians. There are rules against allowing treason on soil :)

As for what Indian Army does, ask the brave soldiers of PA who have laid down the life for their nation, yet who are neither recognised publicly, nor even acknowledged in the process!

And it is mettle and not metal .. and heck, I thought you were well into late 40s, now you have become young? How?:undecided:

And why IA was short of coffins in Kargil? Because till then, IA would perform last rites in-situ. Only in Kargil was policy changed to ensure that remains were brought to home .... something difficult for them to comprehend am sure.:pop:

Check your media dear. I am giving you names. Search for them.

1 Naik Muhammad Naseer
2 Sepoy Vimal Sinjali
3 Sepoy Jaspreet Singh
4 Lance Naik Shashi Kumar

Go search about them.
Army has deny any such incident. You know, we do not have the policy of hiding the death.

Army has deny any such incident. You know, we do not have the policy of hiding the death.

Army denied and then silently released names of 4 dead Indian soldiers.

That is a cute strategy from Indian army.

That's a clip.

Like how Indian army publishes.

Along with such clip when Indian army says 4 Pakistan soldiers killed do you believe it? Same here. Plus ISPR has been caught lying pants down about targeting UN observers only last month.

They get caught every other time .. sigh!

What is new?

Back
Top Bottom