What's new

Breaking: Three Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

Your forces are desperate to " Raise " their image in the eyes of your people

Hence these " OFFICIAL " lies

They already did when they fought the toughest war of this century ........... you can act blind but the fact of the matter is no Army has been successful against terrorists as Pakistan army has been in the most difficult terrain. On the other hand your forces biggest achievement in current times? Killing unarmed civilians and raping women.

People like you destroy whatever little credibility is left of your forces.

And let me reiterate indians should pray in their mosques and mandirs that their army men don't face our soldiers man to man ........... that won't be nice for indian soldiers ............. and this later part is not some hogwash ..... our men have developed a taste for enemy blood ......

Our soldiers are already in safe areas and from there
they are firing Long range Weapons which is Hurting your Army and People

You dont understand the BASICS of War

Oh I'm sure sitting on your lap top you go into an overdrive in playing war-games.
Just a slight query, if your soldiers are sitting away some where safe, using long range weapons with Hanuman guiding the fire, how come over the last 15 years, it has come to light that you have lost an average of one soldier every day....what are the so called BASICS for that.

They already did when they fought the toughest war of this century ........... you can act blind but the fact of the matter is no Army has been successful against terrorists as Pakistan army has been in the most difficult terrain. On the other hand your forces biggest achievement in current times? Killing unarmed civilians and raping women.

People like you destroy whatever little credibility is left of your forces.

And let me reiterate indians should pray in their mosques and mandirs that their army men don't face our soldiers man to man ........... that won't be nice for indian soldiers ............. and this later part is not some hogwash ..... our men have developed a taste for enemy blood ......

Is there no limit to fantasising in your country

In Kargil our soldiers CLIMBED Peaks which were 5500 Metres in HEIGHT

And killed your soldiers in HAND TO HAND combat
who were sitting ON TOP in Bunkers and firing down

And that too without crossing LOC because USA was your ALLY

Or else we would have sorted you out

There has NEVER been such a FEAT In mountain warfare before

What have you achieved in Siachen

AND you use HEAVY Artillery and F 16s in Waziristan and then claim
that you are the BEST

Your General Knowledge is so poor

You have only heard of call centres

Ever heard of the Terms
" Technology Centres " AND "Offshore Development Centres "

But you Cotton Textile people have never heard or seen HIGH TECH stuff
But how does the highlighted applies to you, since you barely qualify the call center caliber...
BTW, my country of residence provides the rice bowl to many of the Prem, Preety and Patils who ape to be Simon, Sandra and Steve.

Welcome Sir ji ; " Fantasy Session " is in progress here :lol:

Yeah .... unfortunately a sensible Pakistani member is engaging me so am lingering. I have had my laughs.

I mean, even I am shocked at the number of casualties we keep having here in PDF :omghaha:

Fantasy football, I had heard of, fantasy war -:welcome: at :pdf:

For Indians.

Eat shit and pav bhaji cereal bhartis. :lol:

Nice song ; what happened to those Eight F 16s and SU 35 that you were getting

But how does the highlighted applies to you, since you barely qualify the call center caliber...
BTW, my country of residence provides the rice bowl to many of the Prem, Preety and Patils who ape to be Simon, Sandra and Steve.

UK exports rice to India ; have you totally lost it

Back
Top Bottom