What's new

BREAKING- Russian Fighter Jet Shot Down in Syria: Reports

Ah, I see you are woke! 'A few hunderd/thousand' people killed obvioulsy isn't enough enough! (I am pretty sure it is more than just 'a few hunderd') Sorry didn't know that! Guess I do need a good sleep over it! :sarcastic:

Nice argument. There's a difference between having an opinion and actually showing proof.

Are you actually threatening to kill me...?

No need to answer me...
Take it as you like it... Made it a victory fantasy of yours...
But just mind your biz and move on...
I don't want to waste my time...

Best regards

I really don't know when will this stop? I feel for people over there.

You guys find it surprising that Turks moved into Syria and days later, Russian jet shot down. As far as I have read Turks are sharing details of their operation with Russians as well...This incident must be caused by 3rd party...Who can be behind this?

You guys find it surprising that Turks moved into Syria and days later, Russian jet shot down. As far as I have read Turks are sharing details of their operation with Russians as well...This incident must be caused by 3rd party...Who can be behind this?

take a wild guess

U think russians action was justified? Kilimg turkmen as a revenge against turkey dowing a jet violating turkish airspace?

It does not matter what i think, what matters is what the Russians think. In Russia's eyes their actions were justified and was in line with Russia's actions in the past. When Russia's interests are threatened, Russia reacts and reacts with utmost ferocity.

Turkmen, but not Turks/Turkey.

Why would they? Their plane had violated Turkey's sovereignty. Turkey had been urging Russia for quite some time to cease its bombardment against the Turkmen in Latakia, when the Russians didn't adhere to Turkish requests, the Turkish Air Force lashed out. In response, Russia flexed its muscle and increased the ferocity of its bombardments and dared the Turkish Air Force to come forward and stop them. If there is one thing we all can agree on, its that Russia does not compromise when its core interests are threatened.

When the Americans are involved it never stops.

In Afghanistan Russians killed over 1 million "terrorists".
In Chechnya - over 100,000 "terrorists"
How many "terrorists" should they kill in Syria to satisfy u?
You're entire country is built on the bodies of millions of innocent civilians whom you call "terrorists".

I said that Russia responded to their jet being downed by Turkey with bombing Syrian Turkmen, but not Turks or Turkey.
russians were bombing turkmens even before the jet being downed by turkey actually they get what they deserved

Whats the big deal here? There is war going on there. And soldiers fall in wars. Thats what war is.

Good riddance. However they should not have executed him but tried to capture him alive (apparently he resisted so they had little choice) and used him as a bait for further negotiation.

You're entire country is built on the bodies of millions of innocent civilians whom you call "terrorists".

Obviously no fan of Israel at all but 90% of Russia's modern-day territory was conquered through the use of systematic genocide (Russia is number 1 in the world in this category and Russian regimes have been particularly good at mass-murdering their own people - one just need to look back at the horrors of the USSR and the German Tsars) and oppression and conquest of non-Russian ethnic lands. From Caucasus to Siberia.

So actually Israel and Russia have a lot in common which is why their relations have mostly always been good and why there are so many Israelis of Russian descent.

Here on this forum you have one Russian representative that boots about a Russian tradition of killing 100 times the "enemies" if they lose one of their own. This gives a very good idea of their mentality and why everyone in their neighborhood (people not regimes) dislike them. With good reason.

Looking at history they are little more than wild boars (regimes in particular). Only the few Russian scientists are an exception and ironically a lot of them were Jews.

The funniest thing is seeing Pro-Russian Turkish and Iranian users knowing history. Russians went to war with Ottomans 15 times. Won 13 times. Mass-murdered untold number of Turks within the Russian Empire and outside of it. As for Iran, same story. Iran lost a lot of land to Russian less than 200 years ago. Land they will never get again (Caucasus). Plenty of wars once again with Russia being the winner 95% of the time. Funny world.

Not talking about civilian Russians here who are by large welcoming people but their leaderships throughout the ages. Not much good can be said about it unless you are 1) a communist 2) Stalinist, 3) marxist or 4) pseudo-fascist, 5) oligarch fan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom