What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Najaf:
ENddUpMXUAEx5hk.jpg

The old dog is dead and good riddance in my opinion:)
You can insult him because you dont like him, but i dont see what difference your hatred for him makes?? Nothing changes. Reality will be here and show us all the truth. You hate him, maybe someone else loves him. what difference??

My dear boy don't lose your temper take a long deep breath and accept the reality.
Ha ha...you call Soleimani a dog above, and tell me i need attention below, so i feel you are angry because you are insulting people and attacking me, so trust me, you're the one whose angry, you're just projecting it onto me.

I can feel your anger and although I find it rather amusing I shall take pity on you.
How so?? There's nothing for me to be angry about at the end of the day. Soleimani alive, Soleimani dead, my life doesn't change 1 bit....Soleimani wanted and expected this, so once again, its not really a surprise. It was only a matter of when not if. You're an irrational hater because you know Iran's power in the Middle east is on the rise and you cant do anything about it in the long term. Your country is No match for Iran when it comes to strategy and domestic capabilities. Thats facts. Even the US knows Iran IS a problem. A shackled Iran can still bog down the world's sole super power and you just hate it that because you're like watching the cinema instead of being in the movie.

What scientific survey did you take to come to the conclusion Pakistani's speak half-truths when it comes to Soleimani? The old dog was arming militants in Balouchistan.
You ignore that Pakistan allowed Iran;s enemies use Pakistani territory to hurt and attack Iran. IF Pakistan was THAT GOOD A FRIEND, Pakistani ISI would not have allowed it, but they did. take ownership. you're not a saint.

India's spy chief in the region was hopping inside both borders and he was obviously working with Soleimani.
Can you provide evidence of this? I believe IF Iran worked with India, its to counterbalance Pakistan working with GCC(and maybe US) against Iran on the border. Dont play victim now. Pakistan has to take ownership for the actions and incidents on its borders with all neighboring states.
Furthermore, the sectarian problem that exists in Pakistan stems from the interference of both Saudi Arabia and Iran. If you are denying this then you are living in cloud cooku land.
Yes, Saudis and Iranians have meddled in Pakistan....or did Pakistan allow them meddle in her affairs? You can kick them out, but you cant, and you dont want to take ownership for the calamity you're describing(if its true)..no one is denying this is true, no country is perfect, and neither is YOURS! you're like a hypocrite - you accuse iran of what Pakistan herself does! Pakistan has done the bidding of Sunni Muslim Saudis and UAEs against Shiite Iranians...thats sectarian, so who started it? bottom like is they[ve both done it..Iran has accepted the reality but you're here bichin like you've take only losses..you took payments for allowing Saudis fund Jundullah, then Iran smashed it...then Pakistan allowed a re branded ex Jundullah popped up AS JAISH UL ADL...Pakistan allowed Saudis and UAE govt fund Baluchi based groups that did hit and run attacks in Iranian IRGC and police. You guys keeps saying its just drug bandits, but how do drug bandits know how to pull off assassination operations with combat rifles?that is not the specialization of a drug and gang mafia people.No one is perfect...thats why Iran warned Pakistan. Iran had alot of respect for Pakistan and thats why Iran didn't do a military incursion into Pakistan...yes Iran flew a drone which was not good, but dont act like relations are still not stable. No relationship is perfect.

Let's not forget he was threatening to attack Pakistan multiple times.
Because Pakistan allowed GCC fund, arm and mobilize terrorists in Pakistan near the Iran border that did attacks in Iran. Own up for your allowance of this to happen.

I hope he rots in hell because I had a nice big old smile hearing his death on the news.
:lazy2:..ok Mr Perfect.
I want Pakistan to fence and mine the border.
You dont mine the border because mining it locks in the terrorists your govt allows to operate there against Iran...when they are needed that is.

What does India have to do with this conversation?
Thats your main and desired rival.

What half-truths have we spoken about India?
Own up for all the attacks ISI has orchestrated against India. SHall i list them? i will go to wiki or search Google...dont claim saint now...You complain about Yadav but what about Ajmal Kassab?

If the truth isn't possible in this Forum then why are you wasting your time?
Can you mind your business? we dont have to have the same reasons and motivations for being here. Are you the military dictator of PDF?
Also, i'm not wasting my time here because there are good people to exchange opinions with and PDF is still a good place for me to learn.
You don't see Pakistani's flocking to Iranian Forum's.
And what does this have to do with what we are discussing?
I'm neither Pakistani or Iranian so i dont care where either side flocks to.
But I guess you need the attention, my dear boy:)
I dont need any attention to be 100% honest with you...at least not this kind of attention you're giving me. You're giving me toxic projections from your mind and you're projecting it onto me, thats why i cant understand why you're saying what you're saying..so you probalby need the attention not me. thanks.
We took Gulf money for our economy and you can't talk shit when most of your hidden trade goes through the UAE and much of your business community resides there.
is this why Pakistan is still economically less productive and wealthier than Sanctioned Iran?

Why the **** YouTube recommended me this video???
Must be your name... Ali...

This is just internal American politics, using an external event to have a reason for protest. They don't give a shit about the middle east. As you can see the billboard about 'patriarchy', leftists vs right wingers stuff, these leftists hate Islam big time.
And yet ppl still think they are "Pro-Islam"...

What will you do... that Iran isn't already doing/done?
why not wait and see? The show will happen soon. Or are you trolling and hating because you are about to be proven wrong? To be 100% honest with you, i believe this incident is a watershed moment for the Iranian govt and military, and Trump has basically asked Iran to show its military power. Also, this situation is very very different than any situation US and Iran have been involved in in recent times. Iran's military power will be shown, because Iran has now gotten the memo that the ante has been "upped" military in the region.

why not wait and see? The show will happen soon. Or are you trolling and hating because you are about to be proven wrong? To be 100% honest with you, i believe this incident is a watershed moment for the Iranian govt and military, and Trump has basically asked Iran to show its military power. Also, this situation is very very different than any situation US and Iran have been involved in in recent times. Iran's military power will be shown, because Iran has now gotten the memo that the ante has been "upped" military in the region.
I'm not asking much... just an example that Iran hasn't done yet...
And if you tell me sending a Ballistic missile to an US airbase... Then I think we should end it here...

I'm not asking much... just an example that Iran hasn't done yet...
And if you tell me sending a Ballistic missile to an US airbase... Then I think we should end it here...
Maybe Iran wont have a special form of attack, but will have a special form of result?(US exiting Iraq for ex). Lets stop thinking within the box..there are many possibilities and actions dont matter, outcomes do. Right now Iran is competing with US for domination of the Middle east. If you dunno that already then you've not done your homework. US would never care about Iran if Iran was not a real and potent threat to US interests and influence in the Middle East. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom