What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

as a muslim I am with Iran 100%

May Allah give you victory

you are on your own others have abandoned you

but muslims dont win by numbers
Iranian regime and Solemaini himself are directly responsible for biggest genocide and ethnic cleansing if Muslims in history.

They do not care about Democracy...a s long as the market is open for them... But when it's closed...that's where "Freedom" kicks in...

Both dem and gop want to enslave the world, same goal but different method.

They will leave with two choices, either to be killed softly by the dem or to be killed brutally by the gop.

BTW, countries like China/Russia/Iran must be destroyed because their central banks are not being controlled by the same entity that controls the western central banks.

Iranians want to sell their oil to India. Just like France wants to sell Rafale to India.

Then they need to stop pretending to be saviors of Islam and stop trying to convince us. We know they are another selfish, backstabbing country in the ME like Gulfies. They took full advantage of Muslim weakness to further their sectarian and ethnic supremacist ideas.

I only trust Turks in this region, they are true Muslims and never backstab their friends and allies. They took in refugees from Muslim countries, just like Pakistan did. Iran/KSA/UAE and others simply refused.

Then they need to stop pretending to be saviors of Islam and stop trying to convince us. We know they are another selfish, backstabbing country in the ME like Gulfies. They took full advantage of Muslim weakness to further their sectarian and ethnic supremacist ideas.

I only trust Turks in this region, they are true Muslims and never backstab their friends and allies. They took in refugees from Muslim countries, just like Pakistan did. Iran/KSA/UAE and others simply refused.
Yeah the worshipers of Ataturk who host crusaders and friends with zionists are the true muslims:lol:
@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates @Arabizer

I only trust Turks in this region, they are true Muslims and never backstab their friends and allies. They took in refugees from Muslim countries, just like Pakistan did. All others simply refused.

At the end of the day it all comes down to a power struggle. Every side, no matter how noble their intentions, is in it due to a power struggle. What we are seeing right now in Iraq is no different. All sides are trying to impose their authority. Every side has their own narrative, reasoning and convictions. It is not as black and white as we like to think. It has always been like this throughout human history.

Yeah the worshipers of Ataturk who host crusaders and friends with zionists are the true muslims:lol:
Dude you are a real moron you know that? :rofl:
Go shake hands with the cardboard of your dead king, at least our leader is a true leader that wrote his name in history books with golden letters.

Last edited:
2 wrongs dont make a right. Many People ignore and legitimize illegal actions taken by US govt and hold US to different standard than other govts. those days are over.

there’s really isn’t a lot anyone can do or say if Americans breaks laws to further there own interests.

and I’m not sure what your closing threats of warning is for. I was also shocked to hear he was visiting Iraq controlled by enemy Americans

questions should be asked Who okayed for him to go there

Dude you are a real moron you know that? :rofl:
Go shake hands with the cardboard of your dead king, at least our leader is a true leader that wrote his name in history books with golden letters.
I am not talking about ataturk personally but I responded to that Islamist moron who think the Turks who worship ataturk and host crusaders and friends with Zionists are true Muslims lol. As for my dead king he is older than the word turk it self:lol:

I am not talking about ataturk personally but I responded to that Islamist moron who think the Turks who worship ataturk and host crusaders and friends with Zionists are true Muslims lol. As for my dead king he is older than the word turk it self:lol:
Such jealousy... :D

Those "crusaders" have bases throughout the Middle East. Many Muslim countries also host Israeli embassies. However, the difference is in 2003 when Iraq was being invaded, Turkish parliament rejected their territories to be used for that invasion. Unfortunately, other neighboring Arab and Muslim states, with the exception of Syria, allowed the invasion to be launched from their territories.

So while Turkey is in NATO, it has a choice to deny any policies that doesn't benefit them - especially the policies against their neighboring countries. Besides, they join this alliance in order to defend itself against Soviet Union. So Turkey is in NATO for its own advantage.

Those "crusaders" have bases throughout the Middle East. Many Muslim countries also host Israeli embassies. However, the difference is in 2003 when Iraq was being invaded, Turkish parliament rejected their territories to be used for that invasion. Unfortunately, other neighboring Arab and Muslim states, with the exception of Syria, allowed the invasion to be launched from their territories.

So while Turkey is in NATO, it has a choice to deny any policies that doesn't benefit them - especially the policies against their neighboring countries. Besides, they join this alliance in order to defend itself against Soviet Union. So Turkey is in NATO for its own advantage.
As people, we still feel sorry for his people and feel for them. It still pains me a lot when I remember letters which were written by raped Iraqi women. All they care is racism, DNA, etc. Waste of time, may Allah lets them have some hidayah lol When I was a student, I met an Iraqi family, they were poor, looking for a new start in Turkey. I and my friend brought them some supplies enough for a week, that was the best we could. I am sure he would spit on Turk's once they face a similar situation. We have no place to go... We have to be strong.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it all comes down to a power struggle. Every side, no matter how noble their intentions, is in it due to a power struggle. What we are seeing right now in Iraq is no different. All sides are trying to impose their authority. Every side has their own narrative, reasoning and convictions. It is not as black and white as we like to think. It has always been like this throughout human history.

And still Sunni Arabs of Iraq were massacred, brutalized, and their women dishonored by Americans, Iranians, and this Iraqi usurper government.

They are the biggest losers in this game being played, only because they had the audacity to bring a strong leader like Saddam who modernized Iraq and made it into a regional power.

Both Iran and KSA gang played their part to destroy Iraq and hurt Iraqis. Who today will speak about the millions killed in Iraq for no reason?

By the way, I am no fan of Saddam, but he did good for Iraqis.

As people, we still feel sorry for his people and feel for them. It still pains me a lot when I remember letters which were written by raped Iraqi women. All they care is racism, DNA, etc. Waste of time, may Allah lets them have some hidayah lol When I was a student, I met an Iraqi family, they were poor, looking for a new start in Turkey. I and my friend brought them some supplies enough for a week, that was the best we could. I am sure he would spit on Turk's once they face a similar situation. We have no place to go... We have to be strong.

Individuals opinions do not reflect that of the entire nation. Iraq has nationalists, Shia Islamists, ISIS fanatics and many more. So does every other country, people on this forum focus too much on nationalities given we've all got this flag behind our username.

The 2003-2011 occupation caused a lot of extremism amongst Iraqis fueling many to join groups such as ISIS, Ansar Al Sunnah etc. Some American troops raped Iraqi girls, tortured people in Abu Ghraib. Revenge was taken in many ways, some American troops were beheaded etc. This was a very dark period, but then again America has been waging a heavy campaign against Iraq since 1991, far heavier than against any country in the region. Having slightly recovered from that and the ISIS animals, we certainly shouldn't engage in this Iran-USA war.

Strangely some do not know, the average Iraqi today has it better than they had it in the 90's when bread itself was a scarce resource. People in some regions were eating bread delivered by the UN, the sanctions were crippling.

And still Sunni Arabs of Iraq were massacred, brutalized, and their women dishonored by Americans, Iranians, and this Iraqi usurper government.

They are the biggest losers in this game being played, only because they had the audacity to bring a strong leader like Saddam who modernized Iraq and made it into a regional power.

Both Iran and KSA gang played their part to destroy Iraq and hurt Iraqis. Who today will speak about the millions killed in Iraq for no reason?

By the way, I am no fan of Saddam, but he did good for Iraqis.

This has nothing to do with Sunni vs Shia, that was relevant in 2006-2008. No one in Iraq cares about that today, the people protesting in Baghdad are mostly Shia. People over there are done with the Sunni Shia stuff after the ISIS episode.

WTF you going on about? They are not.

Aren't they locals of Waziristan, otherwise how would they be able to even operate over there for that long

Back
Top Bottom