What's new

Soleimani StatuteTorched by Protesters

explanation for my country, Turkey, state is secular, state hates islam , so it is not a contradict, they have established a secular system (in 1920s) in muslim majority but still complaints about from us(muslims) , but iran claims they are officially(!) islamic how can explain these chits! i dont know
Na, your ''explanation'' doesn't make sense. You are now separating the people from the government in power as an excuse to save face for being a hypocrite. Your leader Erdogan claims to be a pious Muslim but shaves his face with 6 blades and wears a Western style suit and tie and allows American soldiers in his country (And also a NATO country lol). Not that i really care or support Islam though, but when you claim to be a Muslim (like what Turkish leaders do) and act more Western than Western themselves then you are a big hypocrite.
Salarhaqq exposed all of you in a single post, hilarious.
Nice to be remembered :smitten:

Thanks

I doubt it would take " several " , well trained " professionals " to converse with someone like you , but thanks again :ashamed:
Well, no one really has the time to make such long, propaganda posts unless there are several people managing the account. I mean, if you are really one person, then you have to be one of the biggest lowlifes on the internet with so much free time to spread propaganda. Anyway, like i said, one check at your history posts and we can see what your purpose here is.

Last edited:
you must be talking about your body SalarHaqq .

p.s
His posts are usually logical and he is defending Iran against propaganda. So of course i will side with him, irrespective of nationality or religion.

Please refresh my memory , didn't you get banned from the Iranian defense forum ?
Nope

Good to know not all Iranians think like you.
No Iranian will side with any foreign agressor. Get this in your head.

@sammuel it is my great passion to teach fake Jews sum Kabbalah. I call them fake Jews cuz they have no connection to the Hebrews or the real Israelites. Hey non semite, Want to know secrets of the Hebrew letter Aleph?

And yes Iranian loyalists like myself know kabbalah. Scary thought for the fake JUICE isn't it?

No Iranian will side with any foreign agressor. Get this in your head.

So who torched this Soleimani person statute ? Eskimos ?
1641561678893.jpeg

BTW . this is Mana Neyestani, an Iranian cartoonist’s view on the killing of Qasem Soleimani :

ENXrcRsXYAA_nsC.jpg

~

Last edited:
Can't rule with the fist anymore, the internet has changed the game. It only works when you have full control of the propaganda like North Korea.

when soleimani was martyred. There was a mass spontaneous eruption of anger in Iran. something unbelievable that hasnt been seen since possibly the revolution days. and arguably with more intensity.

millions possibly tens of millions went out in the street, and with furious rage screaming "DEATH TO AMERICA" "REVENGE". It wasnt just government supporters, but literally Iranians from all walks of life.

The entire country was absolutely infuriated, and was ready for ,and wanted the government to Start the "big one" over the event. It was not viewed as an attack on soleimani, but an attack on the Iranian nation, and people. The Iranian government had the full backing of the entire nation to go to war. Thats why they openly fired missiles on an american base.

Despite washingtons repeated threats that a direct Iranian attack would be a declaration of war. Washington quietly backed down.

Its not hard for some butt hurt MEK terrorist to torch a statue... believe it or not, Iran is not a police state. There are not cameras and informants on every street corner. People openly bash and criticize the government as a hobby.

If the MEK wants to claim victory for managing to burn a statue in a backwater town in the middle of the night. let them go for it. Meanwhile soleimanis men in the Qods force will continue to hunt these animals down everywhere on earth, and continue sending to hell like worthless rats they are....

MEK is still burning from this, among the many other hot medal rods they have deservedly taken in the rear.
Fantasy:

Reality:

1641576548889.png

1641576567854.png

@raptor22 Go dig your partner up, bet he can't say shit
And if you looking for the kid, I'll be in Zone 6

View attachment 806702

Trump:
I ain't playing with you, I ain't trying to dance with you
I ain't using hands, let them rubberbands get you
It take money to go to war, and we can go to war fool
I ain't no real prezi, I'm a fucking gravedigger

View attachment 806700
View attachment 806701
Well unlike you Iran pounded your base directly and announced it in a lawful proportion manner with no response in return from cowards ... for sure just low life creatures would take assassinating an old man an official on an official visit by drone as an act of bravery ... so brave ... unfortunately such a sick mindset takes itself as righteous side ..
The photo you posted ain't the reality :
photo_2020-01-14_00-46-19.jpg245156_958.jpg

He was a Terrorists, Got a Terrorists Death... and he will burn in hell for a long time, burning his statue signifies his atrocities.
Please be merciful even to your enemies and I don't recall him being your enemy. Don't say such things leave the judgement to Allah

On a serious not...why build hima statue?

Terrorists sponsored by NATO and zionist intelligence services, who happen to be despised by the Iranian people, can stage token spectacular actions every now and then. What they cannot do, is to mobilize the Iranian people. Mobilize the people, move their hearts and inspire them to raise their fists like shahid Soleimani did, when millions - quite literally, took the streets to honor him during his funeral procession, and achieved to score an undisputed new world record in human history. And Soleimani's struggle will continue to inspire millions across the globe.

Let zionists, Americans and their ill-inspired patsies drool at the insignificant actions of MKO terrorists and some other token traitors recruited by Mossad, the CIA and so on. Other than psy-ops, these actions have exactly zero operational value. And in the upper echelons at Washington and Tel Aviv, they know it full well. Saddam actually may have thought that harlequins like these traitors would reach Tehran in a matter of days when he unleashed them on Iran after the 1988 ceasefire. Instead, they got crushed so badly that they never attempted an all out invasion again.

It's not a bunch of trained operatives and saboteurs who decide the outcome. It's the masses. And as all evidence shows, the masses are unanimously behind their beloved shahid Hajj Qassem Soleimani, hero of Iran, hero of Islam - and of Al-Qods, as per Hamas leader Ismail Hanieh, and hero of all oppressed peoples regardless of religious or national affiliations, oppressed peoples who stand up to world-devouring zio-American imperial oppression and arrogance.

Last edited:
Well unlike you Iran pounded your base directly and announced it in a lawful proportion manner with no response in return from cowards ... for sure just low life creatures would take assassinating an old man an official on an official visit by drone as an act of bravery ... so brave ... unfortunately such a sick mindset takes itself as righteous side ..
The photo you posted ain't the reality :
View attachment 806704View attachment 806705

lets imagine a reverse situation:

american general making an officially pre-announced visit on the invititation of the Iraqi government. An Iranian drone murders him on the road to his meeting.

The US government and people are rightly infuriated and demand a response. The US government then states openly that we will be bombing an IRGC military base, despite the fact that Iran was threatning an all out war incase of an american strike.

The US disregards those warnings, and opens fire with a dozen missiles. hitting their targets with near pinpoint accuracy and causing severe destrucion and injuries.

Iran then quietly states that they want to diffuse the situation and do not want any escalation and stands down. The US states they have sent a message with this direct strike. while a bigger strategic respone awaits....

under this scenario everyone would be roasting Iran as the coward, while the US was brave and openly responded to an IRGC base.... guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom