What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

These leftists in the west are the first to corrupt Muslims once they arrive in America. The conservative bombs the middle east, the leftists will delete Islam from our people. I prefer the first.
Leftist have no moral anchor... They go with the Wind...
So, in a way they are sometimes useful... But most of the time a problem...

I prefer someone who stick to his values/views even though he isn't with me... at least I know how I can approach him and that's it... But with those no moral Leftist... it's an endless circle with no end... Stubborn to the core.

Ttp are pakistani

They are Afghans, but mostly they have been mostly wiped out by Pakistani military and Afghan resistance.

Who are you ok with talking about ME issues, besides yourself?

Arab and Iranian are not some holy people who are beyond criticism. Far from it, both of you created the current situation where you both are humiliated and US/Israel is taking advantage of the situation.

umm....i generally but cautiously agree with this.
Turks know this since the establishment of fake entity(KRG) on iraqi soil that’s why Turkey aggressively invested in defense sector in the last 20-30 years in 1991 turkey was 90% military dependent on US and faced multiple crises(1991-2000) but couldn’t intervene in effective manner now situation is very different

This has never happened before. Transferring the scared bodies of the martyrs to different cities and performing the funeral rituals multiple times with this massive crowd of mourners is matchless
ENd2dYIXUAMfMbl.jpg

The shrine of Imam Ali (as) in Najaf has been packed with large numbers waiting to partake in the funeral of Iraqi PMU leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Iranian military leader Qasim Soleimani.

ENdzRl6W4AAovqu.jpg

ENd0O64XUAAa2gb.jpg

ENd0O6-WoAAjfUy.jpg

WTF you going on about? They are not.

Political Correctness(PC) in Pakistan/Pakistani media is way too strong. We have different ethnicities and a lot of refugees/illegals. Some of them interconnected(locals/refugees/illegals/outsiders who acquired citizenship by whatever means). So, we never mention anyone's background. People usually know. Outsiders, they think all are Pakistanis. Hence the foreigners' comments like whatever terrorism happened in Pakistan were done by Pakistanis.

Last edited:
These leftists in the west are the first to corrupt Muslims once they arrive in America. The conservative bombs the middle east, the leftists will delete Islam from our people. I prefer the first.

It is the good cop vs bad cop policy.

If you don't want to be corrupted by their "democracy", then they will send you with missiles and bombs.

Most of them now safely water and graze under Afghanistan Watched by Americans turn a blind eye to them

Ranks are helped replenished by afghans and Uzbeks to do cross border skirmishes. There Sponsors are Americans, Afghanistan, India and Iran which Pakistanis like not to speak about to much which is probably the worst culprit in my list

We know exactly which side is responsible for turning Pakistan into a proxy battlefield. Iraq is no different right now which is also caught in a proxy battleground.

I am very insulted by your post, this is Kashmir, not India.

Iranians have some shame. How far will you defend Hindu fascists?

Iranians want to sell their oil to India. Just like France wants to sell Rafale to India.

Last edited:
It is the good cop vs bad cop policy.

If you don't want to be corrupted by their "democracy", then they will send you with missiles and bombs.
They do not care about Democracy...a s long as the market is open for them... But when it's closed...that's where "Freedom" kicks in...

Political Correctness(PC) in Pakistan/Pakistani media is way too strong. We have different ethnicities and a lot of refugees/illegals. Some of them interconnected(locals/refugees/illegals/outsiders who acquired citizenship by whatever means). So, we never mention anyone's background. People usually know. Outsiders, they think all are Pakistanis. Hence the foreigners' comments like whatever terrorism happened in Pakistan were done by Pakistanis.

100% correct.

Back
Top Bottom