What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Individuals opinions do not reflect that of the entire nation. Iraq has nationalists, Shia Islamists, ISIS fanatics and many more. So does every other country, people on this forum focus too much on nationalities given we've all got this flag behind our username.

The 2003-2011 occupation caused a lot of extremism amongst Iraqis fueling many to join groups such as ISIS, Ansar Al Sunnah etc. Some American troops raped Iraqi girls, tortured people in Abu Ghraib. Revenge was taken in many ways, some American troops were beheaded etc. This was a very dark period, but then again America has been waging a heavy campaign against Iraq since 1991, far heavier than against any country in the region. Having slightly recovered from that and the ISIS animals, we certainly shouldn't engage in this Iran-USA war.

Strangely some do not know, the average Iraqi today has it better than they had it in the 90's when bread itself was a scarce resource. People in some regions were eating bread delivered by the UN, the sanctions were crippling.

This has nothing to do with Sunni vs Shia, that was relevant in 2006-2008. No one in Iraq cares about that today, the people protesting in Baghdad are mostly Shia. People over there are done with the Sunni Shia stuff after the ISIS episode.

Aren't they locals of Waziristan, otherwise how would they be able to even operate over there for that long

Most are Afghans. You might have a few disgruntled individuals from our side. They used to cross the border or blend into the locals. That is how they used to operate on our side.

TTP largely reside in Afghanistan and not in Pakistan.

There is no doubt that Iraq was still better under Saddam compared to today.

Most are Afghans. You might have a few disgruntled individuals from our side. They used to cross the border or blend into the locals. That is how they used to operate on our side.

TTP largely reside in Afghanistan and not in Pakistan.

In the end it's an ideology that can affect any Muslim, not restricted to Afghans or Arabs.

There is no doubt that Iraq was still better under Saddam compared to today.

This is Baghdad in 1992, after the first gulf war and sanctioned. It was still good, clean, not destroyed and well organized. But that went downhill with each year passing by till 2003, when it was completely crippled.

It would've been good under him if he had calmed down with his aggressive policies, but America happened. Either way that's all in the past and cannot be reversed, we need to regain control of the government either way. Whether all the PMU leaders die or live, these Hezbollahi groups need to be removed. The only excuse people give for their existence is ISIS, the previous Iraqi regime maintained far stricter security in the country without any militia's. State security institutions were very capable.

US-led coalition confirms rocket attacks near Iraqi bases housing US troops, says no servicemen hurt

breaking.jpg

The US-led coalition has confirmed that rockets fell near two Iraqi army bases in Baghdad and Balad, used by the US troops, on Saturday. No US military casualties have resulted from the shelling, it said.

Howard Altman@haltman

https://twitter.com/haltman/status/1213597546876194817

Inbox via @CENTCOM

IDF landed outside coalition facilities and potentially harmed Iraqi civilians
More later @MilitaryTimes

6:06 PM - Jan 4, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Howard Altman's other Tweets

"The night of Jan. 4, two rocket attacks occurred near Iraqi bases that host Coalition troops in Baghdad and Balad, a total of 13 attacks in the past two months," a statement attributed to coalition spokesman Colonel Myles B. Caggins III, said Saturday.

https://www.rt.com/news/477490-coalition-base-balad-attack/

Coalition confirms two attacks near Iraqi bases that host coalition forces. Added that No Coalition troops were harmed. Iraqi Security Forces are currently investigating the incidents

21940958_0.jpg

Last edited:
US-led coalition confirms rocket attacks near Iraqi bases housing US troops, says no servicemen hurt

breaking.jpg

The US-led coalition has confirmed that rockets fell near two Iraqi army bases in Baghdad and Balad, used by the US troops, on Saturday. No US military casualties have resulted from the shelling, it said.

https://www.rt.com/news/477490-coalition-base-balad-attack/

Coalition confirms two attacks near Iraqi bases that host coalition forces. Added that No Coalition troops were harmed. Iraqi Security Forces are currently investigating the incidents

21940958_0.jpg

I dont know if these attacks were incompetence or genius

You shouldn't but will they care?

The PMU groups should act according to Iraqi interests, which will make the biggest difference. Iran is not going to attack any assets in Iraq directly as that would be direct war with the US.

The PMU groups should act according to Iraqi interests, which will make the biggest difference. Iran is not going to attack any assets in Iraq directly as that would be direct war with the US.
I see partition...

I wouldn't mind an airstrike on the retard calling for that, these kind of monkeys give legitimacy to ISIS. Say this cleric gets his way, we'll have youth martyring by hundreds if not thousands with little achievement, US will strike Iraq and the Kurds will advance in their cause. Great success.

I see partition...

No partition will happen, all the different groups in Iraq may fight one another but they identify as Iraqis, they have no separatist goals. 2006-2008 was a far worse period in the country and no partition happened.

Except for the Kurds.. whom we want to leave but they won't leave us alone.

49F585BE-5E07-4973-873E-030472B792EC.jpeg
Trump wants to attack 52 iran sites including iranian culture what a FUCKING MORON

I wouldn't mind an airstrike on the retard calling for that, these kind of monkeys give legitimacy to ISIS. Say this cleric gets his way, we'll have youth martyring by hundreds if not thousands with little achievement, US will strike Iraq and the Kurds will advance in their cause. Great success.

No partition will happen, all the different groups in Iraq may fight one another but they identify as Iraqis, they have no separatist goals. 2006-2008 was a far worse period in the country and no partition happened.

Turkey is holding northern iraq under control

I hope so.

big part of PMU is ideological, they are not pussies like barzani or part of iraqi army who want to be trained by "white western US soldiers" or who want to keep them in Iraq. Shedding Iraqi blood and neglecting Iraqi parliament means revenge.
By the way, the 50 dancing anti-sulaimani emo-boys, their mini-theatre was dwarfed by the funerals held for war heroes Sulaimani and Muhandis.

If kurds move, Iran and Turkey will put them back on their chairs, they will go back and sit down.

big part of PMU is ideological, they are not pussies like barzani or part of iraqi army who want to be trained by "white western US soldiers" or who want to keep them in Iraq. Shedding Iraqi blood and neglecting Iraqi parliament means revenge.
By the way, the 50 dancing anti-sulaimani emo-boys, their mini-theatre was dwarfed by the funerals held for war heroes Sulaimani and Muhandis.

PMU leaders are trash, they have little military background, their background is largely a religious one.

PMU fighters are no different than Iraqi army infantry. The leaders are the problem, the fighters are not an issue at all. When the Iraqi police was formed, their recruits were largely ex mahi army members. As I said, most of the foot soldiers are very similar.

If these top religious PMU leaders get their full way Iraq will turn into the resistance HQ against the GCC. As if we're waiting for that lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 597979 Trump wants to attack 52 iran sites including iranian culture what a FUCKING MORON

He says he is going to hit 52 targets, some are very important wtf does some mean? So the rest of the 52 targets are not? And what kind of moron president goes out in public and says he is going to hit cultural targets?

You can insult him because you dont like him, but i dont see what difference your hatred for him makes?? Nothing changes. Reality will be here and show us all the truth. You hate him, maybe someone else loves him. what difference??

I don't give a flying hoot if someone else loves him. They can make a shrine and worship him for all I care. Anyone who threatens the national interests of Pakistan will naturally have my hatred so it does make a difference when I hear the individual in question is blown to smithereens. Such a simple concept is easy to understand my dear boy:) Oh, you are wrong to say nothing changes. When the head of the snake is cut off then the organization itself becomes weak. Soliemani's hand was covered in blood he was no different to those who were funding and arming ISIS.

Ha ha...you call Soleimani a dog above, and tell me i need attention below, so i feel you are angry because you are insulting people and attacking me, so trust me, you're the one whose angry, you're just projecting it onto me.

I must pat myself in the back because in this difficult time which has plagued your mind into depression I have made you laugh:) Soliemani was a dog the key word is "was" after all he's no longer breathing:) I didn't insult you but showed you the truth. If you have an issue with the truth in this Forum then why are you here? Naturally, someone will assume you require attention:)

How so?? There's nothing for me to be angry about at the end of the day. Soleimani alive, Soleimani dead, my life doesn't change 1 bit....Soleimani wanted and expected this, so once again, its not really a surprise. It was only a matter of when not if. You're an irrational hater because you know Iran's power in the Middle east is on the rise and you cant do anything about it in the long term. Your country is No match for Iran when it comes to strategy and domestic capabilities. Thats facts. Even the US knows Iran IS a problem. A shackled Iran can still bog down the world's sole super power and you just hate it that because you're like watching the cinema instead of being in the movie.

I have read a number of your post on this thread my dear boy and it doesn't take a genius to figure out the anger residing in your body upon learning his death. I never said your anger was directed toward me but during our conversation, in order to counter me, you brought India into the equation and then arrogantly stated Pakistani members are known to speak half-truths. Only a blind little boy with a tantrum will label an entire community under one banner in the hope of provoking the other side.

When did I say the death of Soleimani will have a direct impact on your life? Keep the emotions in check you are starting to crack:) I have no problem with Iran rising don't presume before you know the facts otherwise you will be embarrassed. What strategy and domestic capability does Iran have which Pakistan can't match? My dear boy the Iranian regime's strategy for the last 10 years has been ripped to shreds by Donald Trump. You have no nuclear weapons and now the American's will give you a good pounding as a reward and you talk about strategy. Iran isn't even in the same leagues as Pakistan. Instead, you will continue to become the punching bag of the world. Pakistan defeated the Soviets and it looks like the American's will face the same outcome in Afghanistan. Iran likes to talk while Pakistan just does the action.

You ignore that Pakistan allowed Iran;s enemies use Pakistani territory to hurt and attack Iran. IF Pakistan was THAT GOOD A FRIEND, Pakistani ISI would not have allowed it, but they did. take ownership. you're not a saint.

Bullshit with a capital "B":) Pakistan has armed groups to attack Iranian interests but that was in Afghanistan. The Military had no problem in propping up the Taliban to pursue Pakistan's own national interests. The Northern Alliance which was getting funds and arms from Iran was getting battered by the Taliban until the American's decided to show up. What do you think was the role of the Iranians during this invasion? Soliemani the dog thought he was a clever fox. He wanted the West (America) to normalize relations with Iran and tried to do this by gifting the Americans with the strategic locations of Taliban command posts, battle tactics and what troop strengths they had in certain provinces. The dog was smacked backed into reality when the Americans didn't normalize relations instead they became more aggressive. So for all this talk of Iran's grand strategy being better than Pakistan's I call that hogwash:)

I have never said Pakistan was a saint. But we have never actively supported groups that have attacked Iran directly. This is a key difference that I know you will ignore. We have no interest in supporting groups that demand independence from the Iranian side of Balouchistan. We want to have peace on both sides in order to see development in the long term future. In Pakistan's case, this is linked to CPEC. Trust me the day Pakistan decides to openly arm groups to cause havoc in Iran then you will see the destruction like never before in your country. Thank your lucky stars we haven't done such a thing.

Can you provide evidence of this? I believe IF Iran worked with India, its to counterbalance Pakistan working with GCC(and maybe US) against Iran on the border. Dont play victim now. Pakistan has to take ownership for the actions and incidents on its borders with all neighboring states.

I don't need an article to prove my claim. When you know the right people then all is revealed. Kulbhushan Jadhav was operating inside Chahbahar since 2003 so are you telling me the Iranian Intelligence wasn't aware of his activities? Since his capture notice how things have calmed down in Pakistan. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he was working with Soliemani. Pakistan has never questioned Iran's right to have an economic trading relationship with India. So what gives Iran the right to question our economic relationship with the GCC countries. Karma is a bitch now you will see the favor returned when the American's will start to interfere more in your business by giving you a good pounding.

Yes, Saudis and Iranians have meddled in Pakistan....or did Pakistan allow them meddle in her affairs? You can kick them out, but you cant, and you dont want to take ownership for the calamity you're describing(if its true)..no one is denying this is true, no country is perfect, and neither is YOURS! you're like a hypocrite - you accuse iran of what Pakistan herself does! Pakistan has done the bidding of Sunni Muslim Saudis and UAEs against Shiite Iranians...thats sectarian, so who started it? bottom like is they[ve both done it..Iran has accepted the reality but you're here bichin like you've take only losses..you took payments for allowing Saudis fund Jundullah, then Iran smashed it...then Pakistan allowed a re branded ex Jundullah popped up AS JAISH UL ADL...Pakistan allowed Saudis and UAE govt fund Baluchi based groups that did hit and run attacks in Iranian IRGC and police. You guys keeps saying its just drug bandits, but how do drug bandits know how to pull off assassination operations with combat rifles?that is not the specialization of a drug and gang mafia people.No one is perfect...thats why Iran warned Pakistan. Iran had alot of respect for Pakistan and thats why Iran didn't do a military incursion into Pakistan...yes Iran flew a drone which was not good, but dont act like relations are still not stable. No relationship is perfect.

I don't want them to interfere in our domestic affairs. But we have kicked them out. I hate to break it to you but much of the Saudi support base has been destroyed. Our military has warned Saudi Arabia, not to arm groups ever again. The threat must have worked as things have calmed down in Pakistan since 2012. I wanted Pakistan to reciprocate to teach you both a lesson. Then I realize instead of dirtying our hands let the Americans take care of you. Things are working out I guess:) What military inclusions can Iran do into Pakistan. There is no comparison between our respective militaries. Pakistan would cripple Iran and we would have the support of the Americans. Do I want this to happen. No. But don't play the strongman card when it doesn't exists.

You dont mine the border because mining it locks in the terrorists your govt allows to operate there against Iran...when they are needed that is.

Pakistan is in the process of fencing the border and in the long term it will mine it.

Thats your main and desired rival.

Well done for stating the obvious. What does that have to do with this conversation:)

Own up for all the attacks ISI has orchestrated against India. SHall i list them? i will go to wiki or search Google...dont claim saint now...You complain about Yadav but what about Ajmal Kassab?

Pakistan has owned up to a number of attacks that have occurred across India in the past. I am not denying it. This has debunked your myth that Pakistani's in this Forum are in the business of telling half-truths.

Can you mind your business? we dont have to have the same reasons and motivations for being here. Are you the military dictator of PDF?
Also, i'm not wasting my time here because there are good people to exchange opinions with and PDF is still a good place for me to learn.

And what does this have to do with what we are discussing?
I'm neither Pakistani or Iranian so i dont care where either side flocks to.

It was a simple question but it triggered you.

Back
Top Bottom