What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

West should become more multicultural then, it's not bad to create a more healthy balance and less trumpists in their societies.

I totally understand, people should pursuit best for themselves.
my puzzle and shock is from the TV news it’s like everyone in Iran hates the west. I learned something

I totally understand, people should pursuit best for themselves.
my puzzle and shock is from the TV news it’s like everyone in Iran hates the west. I learned something

Iran is a largely homogeneous society compared to its occupied neighbors, Afghanistan and Iraq. Remember, Iran is 90% Shia Twelver by faith and Iranics are the major ethnic group.

Any invasion of Iran will be met by massive resistance and actually won't be very effective, there are not many fault lines in Iran for US to exploit.

Seems the goal may be to destroy Iranian infrastructure to set Iran back economically and militarily. In that case, they will be in the same situation as Afghans and Iraqis, quite ironic since Iran fully supported and joined the US bandwagon against those countries.

90% were anti-US in last poll, now probably more.
For the first time I'm seeing nonreligious people united on military respond against US.

It's like fools in US wanted to find the best plan to unite whole Iran!

-----------

Gen Naghdi:
revenge is absolute. Americans (should) stop sending messages, US has no capacity for a wide conflict with Iran.

سردار نقدی: انتقام قطعی است؛ آمریکایی‌ها پیغام نفرستند/ آمریکا ظرفیت رویارویی گسترده را ندارد | خبرگزاری فارس

Iran didn't accepted Omani mediators and send them back without allowing them to see any high ranking decision maker ...

Iran isn't going to revenge anyway, it's all going to be in Iraq. If our animals stay in line then we will not be dragged in.

Hundreds of thousands of Iranians mourn in the funeral of Gen Suleimani in Ahwaz, it's like the whole city is gathered.

3340708.jpg

3340710.jpg

3340423.jpg

3340705.jpg

تصاویر هوایی از تشییع شهید سپهبد سلیمانی در اهواز

In response to Trump's tweet, Christian girl (living in France) says she wants to convert to Islam and become Khamenei's soldier!

2684413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom