What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Sooner or later Iraqi army will have to pick a side, or it'll suffer casualties in between. The sad part is, choosing any side is a bad choice. Siding with Americans means having to fight your own people, even though their leaders are trash. Siding with the PMU means Iran's influence in Iraq increases and clashes with the US which is a big issue.

Sooner or later Iraqi army will have to pick a side, or it'll suffer casualties in between
I think even if they stay neutral which is impossible they would suffer casualties if they choose one over the other they will be suffering again casualties
Dammed if they do pick a side dammed if they don’t
I fell sorry for unarmed iraqi civilians
ISF at least will have weapons to defend itself

I think even if they stay neutral which is impossible they would suffer casualties if they choose one over the other they will be suffering again casualties
Dammed if they do pick a side dammed if they don’t
I fell sorry for unarmed iraqi civilians
ISF at least will have weapons to defend itself

I don't see Iraqi army siding with PMU or anyone against the US, it's too troubling and would ensure destruction of the country. Not to mention ISIS would use the opportunity and resurge big time. Trump does not care much and doesn't know his boundaries it seems.

Army has been less vocal in their statements against the recent American strikes compared to the statements of the Iraqi gov, army has not condemned the strike they have instead released a statement honoring the martyrs.

If in a scenario the army sides with PMU and all of them go against the US, I don't see Iraq standing much of a chance militarily and I don't think Iran will aid the country in any big way. Maybe they can be removed politically, other then that US has free reign in Iraq. This is not the situation of the past with American troops all over Iraqi streets making them easy targets, they are only in airbases which are very hard to reach and get into.

I don't see Iraqi army siding with PMU or anyone against the US, it's too troubling and would ensure destruction of the country. Not to mention ISIS would use the opportunity and resurge big time. Trump does not care much and doesn't know his boundaries it seems.
When PMU attacked balad airbase(this happened recently before this assassination) instead of casualties for american troops iraqi troops who are providing security were injured it is better for iraq this to be regional war because at least everyone will suffer if there is proxy war then only iraq will pay the price

Sooner or later Iraqi army will have to pick a side, or it'll suffer casualties in between. The sad part is, choosing any side is a bad choice. Siding with Americans means having to fight your own people, even though their leaders are trash. Siding with the PMU means Iran's influence in Iraq increases and clashes with the US which is a big issue.
Lets say there will be influence from 1 party. Do you prefer US influence or Iranian influence and to lesser extend Russian-Chinese influence. Look what they are doing, they're bombing Iraqis, rejecting Iraqi parliament, backing zionist thugs such as the barzani gang.

as much as I try to condemn Americans actions. I’m still troubled with this Iranian generals purpose in Iraq spending time with rogue Iraqi militia against Iraqi citizens protesters! it can not never be okay for a foreign state to have it’s own regime vowing for power against Iraqi state?
2 wrongs dont make a right. Many People ignore and legitimize illegal actions taken by US govt and hold US to different standard than other govts. those days are over.

Showing off his invincibility
There are occupiers whom to visit what they've occupied need to come in at night under heavy protection disrespecting officials of that country by not visiting them../
They are others come in by invitation of the Gov in a official visit without protection through international air port and occupier would kill them ...

I don't know why the quote included your name. I was referring to @925boy. By the way, I am not a Salafists or a Shia so calm down with your sectarian bullshit.
regarding what you're saying, just remember that most of you Pakistanis only tell half truths when it comes to Soleimani. You complain about iran but you will leave out all the anti-iran actions your country took(just like you start getting amnesia when we discuss what Pakistani govt has done against India too)...the reasons dont matter. You took Gulf $$ in exchange for Iran being vulnerable to attacks from them. But this is a Pakistani forum so 100% truth isnt possible. At the end of the day, Iran has no natural irrational reason to hate Pakistan. Pakistan needs to try to be more independent , thats the main problem. China, GCC are all coming for Pakistan slice by slice. You've always taken America's side over Iran also, so what do you expect?

"People with victim complex have no sense of responsibility"- its never their fault or responsibility, its always someone elses. Iran will suck more of your population to its side because of unique and power ideologies, thats why Some Sunnis like Saudis are mad at Iran also. Iran has a method they cant block, but Iran can block them. NO wonder they're all mad.

Lets say there will be influence from 1 party. Do you prefer US influence or Iranian influence and to lesser extend Russian-Chinese influence. Look what they are doing, they're bombing Iraqis, rejecting Iraqi parliament, backing zionist thugs such as the barzani gang.

None, the country needs to take what it can and rebuild itself.

The politicians which are on Iran's side are being very friendly to the KRG lately, Abdul Mahdi gave them a good oil deal and has almost allowed them to return to Kirkuk. They're not exactly good in their policies towards the KRG, the right policy towards the KRG is far more hostile near the levels of Saddam. Abdul Mahdi has been friendly to the KRG to win support of the KRG and he has won their support, this is what I call betrayal of national interests for votes, he deserves to be executed for that.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/art...n-region-president-renews-support-abdul-mahdi

Kurdistan Region President Renews Support For Abdul Mahdi

--

Even Maliki and Abadi were hated by the KRG, this fat man is worse than Maliki. Maliki at least was hated by the KRG and that's the first level of approval a politician in Iraq has to pass through. The more hated by the KRG the better, the level of hatred between Baghdad and the KRG should increase having Kurds attack random Arabs in the KRG.

Last edited:
I was bullied when i said US and Iran work in tandem in the region. For all the trash talk by both parties, Mr. Soleimani was killed near to American controlled airbase.
IF SOLEIMANI(as an Iranian general) is working in tandem with US then why did US kill him? i'm waiting. thanks.

latest news on media: In a telephone conversation with Erdogan, Iranian President Rouhani called on Erdogan to “jointly oppose the arrogant steps of the US.

Things are becoming increasingly tragicomic.
Turkey wont support US or NATO ops against Iran. Not surprising....

IF SOLEIMANI(as an Iranian general) is working in tandem with US then why did US kill him? i'm waiting. thanks.

If JFK can have a best before date then why not others?

Why are you so Kenneddyist?

Back
Top Bottom