What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

I am from Iraq idiot

It’s annoying that Pakistanis use the so called Islamic ummah card when they themselves are allied with China and US.
your alliance is with Iraq or US or whatever . I made my point , we are far better than any other muslim country and far more stronger , and you , you better pray your country stays together . A lot might happen in futre ahead .

I am from Iraq idiot

It’s annoying that Pakistanis use the so called Islamic ummah card when they themselves are allied with China and US.
Pakistan is not a US Ally, and thay are not Pakistans. Its a need based relationship on both sides.

Assassination of Gen. Soleimani allows acting against US interests: Union of Islamic Society

Tehran (ISNA) - Secretary General of Union of Islamic Society, Mohammad Zadmehr in a statement said that the assassination of Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander, Major General Qassem Soleimani allows members of Union of Islamic Society to act against US interests in the region.

Here is the full text of the statement:

In the name of Allah

By killing us, our nation will wake up. (Imam Khomeini)

US officials and statesmen; Matyrdom of Qasem Soleimani and Abu mahdi Almuhandes by you criminals, allows members of Union of Islamic Society to act against your interests in the region. This also includes US allied governments.

Mohammad Zadmehr

Secretary General of Union of Islamic Society

End Item

Assassination of Gen. Soleimani allows acting against US interests: Union of Islamic Society

Tehran (ISNA) - Secretary General of Union of Islamic Society, Mohammad Zadmehr in a statement said that the assassination of Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander, Major General Qassem Soleimani allows members of Union of Islamic Society to act against US interests in the region.

Here is the full text of the statement:

In the name of Allah

By killing us, our nation will wake up. (Imam Khomeini)

US officials and statesmen; Matyrdom of Qasem Soleimani and Abu mahdi Almuhandes by you criminals, allows members of Union of Islamic Society to act against your interests in the region. This also includes US allied governments.

Mohammad Zadmehr

Secretary General of Union of Islamic Society

End Item

May I know what Iran can do that she didn't already done? Except increasing them...

Kidnapping... Done.
Assassination...Done.
Rocket Strikes...Done.
Attack Embassies...Done.
Terro Acts...Done.
Harassing Land/sea...Done.
Militias...Done.
Foreign Interference...Done.
And many more... all was done.

I may be blind... But except Increasing them... I don't see what?

Since Targeting directly US bases is an act of Direct Confrontation aka War... I believe it's not where Iran want to go... Otherwise they will have done it a long time ago...

so where reached the movie series ?
78K806OHPM.gif

May I know what Iran can do that she didn't already done? Except increasing rate of them...

Kidnapping... Done.
Assassination...Done.
Rocket Strikes...Done.
Attack Embassies...Done.
Terro Acts...Done.
Militias...Done.

Since Targeting directly US bases is an act of Direct Confrontation aka War... I believe it's not where Iran want to go... Otherwise they will have done it a long time ago...
why countries want influence and mess outside ? should not every country work inside thier borders and make people's life easy and comfortable ?

Uniting Iran is the biggest loss of America. After waiting 40 years and sanctioning, they had produced a class that thought maybe relationship with USA should be improved - but now there is no logical counter-narrative left.

The same stupidity is done by India in Kashmir where after annexing, there are 0% Kashmiris and 0 arguments left in the favour of Hindustan. Both countries will moan their stupidity.

May I know what Iran can do that she didn't already done? Except increasing them...

Kidnapping... Done.
Assassination...Done.
Rocket Strikes...Done.
Attack Embassies...Done.
Terro Acts...Done.
Militias...Done.

Nobody knows, but Iran did say it will respond with military confrontation

With all that oil money with gods blessing all you’ve managed do with it. buy up useless haram hotels and pay exhorted land prices in London to build there housing flats for them. Be embarrassed you’ve achieved nothing nothing in engineering or tech industry of your own.

Actually we did, but the US came and made sure it all stopped through military force. Iraq was at the forefront of scientific research and engineering in the Arab world during the 70s before the wars started, they took it out.

You have an inferiority complex, spending a lot of your time attacking Arabs. As I said, it's in your head.

Sunnis and Shias are stupid. Instead of an alliance against the west they fight each other. USA created ISIS. Then fought ISIS. Now will fight shias. Tomorrow they will recreate ISIS and fight it again. And so on. The goal is to divide middle east and destroy completely countries like Iraq or Syria for the shake of Israel

so where reached the movie series ?
78K806OHPM.gif

why countries want influence and mess outside ? should not every country work inside thier borders and make people's life easy and comfortable ?

Because no country can survive in the long term without spreading their influence... (even though it's also a double edge sword... if unwisely used).
The "Stay At home" is a myth... that some use in hope to strengthen their position in the short term and therefore be able to exert their influence in the long term...

We are living among "others"... and those others WILL try at some point make you and those around them part of their sphere of influence... Not doing anything when times come is defacto saying "We are Halal to take/use at will" and is the final act to the End of a NAtion/Empire/Entity/Group...

Sunnis and Shias are stupid. Instead of an alliance against the west they fight each other. USA created ISIS. Then fought ISIS. Now will fight shias. Tomorrow they will recreate ISIS and fight it again. And so on. The goal is to divide middle east and destroy completely countries like Iraq or Syria for the shake of Israel

there's a reason ehy sunni needs to be cautious bout the shiite, shiite has a history of backstabbing sunni's in the past.

Back
Top Bottom