What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

It’s annoying that Pakistanis use the so called Islamic ummah card when they themselves are allied with China and US.
then relations of 'Islamic' Iran with Russia and China should be as much annoying to you .... hopefully you will get the message and would stop acting like a bitch ....

Both Iran and the United States had an intense domestic political issues that left governments in a difficult position. After these events, the mainstream media of both countries focused only on this.

The strangest thing is that someone says that the United States and Iran are fighting. But this war is neither on Iran nor on US soil. It is taking place on Iraqi territory. And strangely enough, no one even asks the Iraqis.

I know this story.

http://fna.ir/dec4pbSat Jan 04, 2020 7:22

EC Secretary: Iran’s Right to Retaliate Enshrined in UN Charter
13970702000261_Test_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Secretary of Iran's Expediency Council (EC) Mohsen Rezayee reiterated that his country’s right to take revenge on the US for the assassination of Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Quds Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani is enshrined in the United Nations Charter, adding that Tehran will never surrender in the face of Washington’s pressures.
In a televised interview late on Friday, Rezayee said “We will give a decisive response for two reasons: first, it is our right to defend ourselves according to the UN Charter. And second, any nation that gives in will meet a terrible fate.”

Stressing that Iran’s revenge will be harsh, he described Trump’s order to assassinate General Soleimani as a “political and military suicide. The US made a huge risk.”

“Even now after the assassination, Mr. Trump says he is not seeking war. Well, he doesn’t have what it takes to start a war. History, too, will prove that he wasn’t capable of war,” Rezayee noted.

Discussing Trump’s motives for the assassination, he said, “There are several possible motives. One, the Americans were humiliated after repeated failures in the region. Two, Trump needed a ‘heroic’ act for winning the election. Three, he wanted a way out of impeachment. And four, the Israeli regime and Saudi Arabia pressured Trump into doing it.”

“After this incident, pressure will increase on the US. We predict that the Americans will leave the region,” he added.

Lieutenant General Soleimani, the hero of anti-terrorism fight in the Middle East, was martyred in a targeted assassination attack by the US aircraft at Baghdad International Airport early Friday morning. The airstrike also martyred Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy commander of Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), or Hashad al-Shabi. The PMF media arm reported that the two were martyred in an American airstrike that targeted their vehicle on the road to the airport.

"General Qassem Soleimani has been martyred by the US helicopters after lifetime efforts," the IRGC said in a statement early Friday morning.

A PMF official said 10 people were martyred by missiles fired by the US helicopters at Baghdad International Airport.

He said the dead included the PMF airport protocol officer, Mohammed Reda.

The central HQ of IRGC’s Qods Force issued a statement on Friday, recounting that during the terrorist attack of Americans, 10 people were martyred, out of them 5 were Iranian, including Lieutenant General Soleimani, and 5 of them were Iraqi, including Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

The Pentagon confirmed the attack in a statement.

The attack came amid tensions that started by the US attack on PMF units that killed 28 Iraqi popular forces. A day later, Iraqi people attacked the US embassy in Baghdad. On Wednesday President Donald Trump ordered about 750 US soldiers deployed to the Middle East.

US officials earlier suggested they were to engage in further retaliatory attacks in Iraq.

The developments also represent a major downturn in Iraq-US relations that could further undermine US influence in the region and American troops in Iraq and weaken Washington’s hand in its pressure campaign against Iran.

US President Donald Trump was vacationing on his estate in Palm Beach, Florida, but sent out a tweet of an American flag.

The attack represents a dramatic escalation by the US toward Iran after months of tensions. The tensions take root in Trump’s decision in May 2018 to withdraw the US from Iran’s nuclear deal with world powers, struck under his predecessor.

Actually we did, but the US came and made sure it all stopped through military force. Iraq was at the forefront of scientific research and engineering in the Arab world during the 70s before the wars started, they took it out.

You have an inferiority complex, spending a lot of your time attacking Arabs. As I said, it's in your head.

No I have not been attacking Arabs here or anywhere else.i have no need to do that. And i shouldn't be labelled as one for saying that certain Arab oil rich kingdoms(not all the Arabs are rich) that bit you have missed okay it’s no problem. My original post stands oil wealth went into just bricks and mortar pumping up cities like London etc. Instead it should have gone into high tech engineering and technical research where it would have helped gain real power and influences. No matter now

And yes I see you have visited us in our North Pakistan areas and seen our people’s inferiority to you guys. I Hope you had a nice time there with us :-)

And strangely enough, no one even asks the Iraqis.

You know, your comment just made me realize that this entire thread is about something which happened in Iraq and there are only 2 Iraqi posters here and yet they are kinda sidelined and all of us are discussing it in our own ways. How much these poor Iraqis have fallen :(

Iran Informs China: US Responsible for Consequences
13971105000305_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Ambassador to Beijing Mohammad Keshavarzzadeh informed Chinese officials that Tehran holds Washington responsible for all the repercussions of the assassination of Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani.
Keshavarzzadeh said he held a meeting with Chinese officials in early hours of Saturday over the assassination of Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani, adding that in the meeting, he informed the officials about the situation.

“I also informed Chinese officials that given the US adventurism in the region, and particularly its recent terrorist act, American officials are fully responsible for the consequences.”

“The US government must take responsibility for the escalation of tension and the measures that will be taken in the future,” he added.

The Iranian ambassador said he also discussed with the Chinese side the decisions taken by Iran's Supreme National Security Council during an extraordinary session on Friday, where members vowed a harsh response "in due time and right place" for the terrorists behind Lt. Gen. Soleimani's assassination.

Following the assassination of General Soleimani in a US airstrike in Baghdad on Friday, China voiced its opposition to the use of force in international relations and called for respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Iraq.

China also urged the US against taking measures that would escalate tensions in the region.

Lieutenant General Soleimani, the hero of anti-terrorism fight in the Middle East, was martyred in a targeted assassination attack by the US aircraft at Baghdad International Airport early Friday morning. The airstrike also martyred Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy commander of Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), or Hashad al-Shabi. The PMF media arm reported that the two were martyred in an American airstrike that targeted their vehicle on the road to the airport.

"General Qassem Soleimani has been martyred by the US helicopters after lifetime efforts," the IRGC said in a statement early Friday morning.

A PMF official said 10 people were martyred by missiles fired by the US helicopters at Baghdad International Airport.

He said the dead included the PMF airport protocol officer, Mohammed Reda.

The central HQ of IRGC’s Qods Force issued a statement on Friday, recounting that during the terrorist attack of Americans, 10 people were martyred, out of them 5 were Iranian, including Lieutenant General Soleimani, and 5 of them were Iraqi, including Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

The Pentagon confirmed the attack in a statement.

The attack came amid tensions that started by the US attack on PMF units that killed 28 Iraqi popular forces. A day later, Iraqi people attacked the US embassy in Baghdad. On Wednesday President Donald Trump ordered about 750 US soldiers deployed to the Middle East.

US officials earlier suggested they were to engage in further retaliatory attacks in Iraq.

The developments also represent a major downturn in Iraq-US relations that could further undermine US influence in the region and American troops in Iraq and weaken Washington’s hand in its pressure campaign against Iran.

US President Donald Trump was vacationing on his estate in Palm Beach, Florida, but sent out a tweet of an American flag.

The attack represents a dramatic escalation by the US toward Iran after months of tensions. The tensions take root in Trump’s decision in May 2018 to withdraw the US from Iran’s nuclear deal with world powers, struck under his predecessor.

Looks like the response will be much bigger than we think

Both Iran and the United States had an intense domestic political issues that left governments in a difficult position. After these events, the mainstream media of both countries focused only on this.

The strangest thing is that someone says that the United States and Iran are fighting. But this war is neither on Iran nor on US soil. It is taking place on Iraqi territory. And strangely enough, no one even asks the Iraqis.

I know this story.

You know, your comment just made me realize that this entire thread is about something which happened in Iraq and there are only 2 Iraqi posters here and yet they are kinda sidelined and all of us are discussing it in our own ways. How much these poor Iraqis have fallen :(

People laughed at me when i said Iraq's sovereignty must be respected as a sacred trust among different Nation States.

I was bullied when i said US and Iran work in tandem in the region. For all the trash talk by both parties, Mr. Soleimani was killed near to American controlled airbase.

latest news on media: In a telephone conversation with Erdogan, Iranian President Rouhani called on Erdogan to “jointly oppose the arrogant steps of the US.

Things are becoming increasingly tragicomic.

Ttp are pakistani

Most of them now safely water and graze under Afghanistan Watched by Americans turn a blind eye to them

Ranks are helped replenished by afghans and Uzbeks to do cross border skirmishes. There Sponsors are Americans, Afghanistan, India and Iran which Pakistanis like not to speak about to much which is probably the worst culprit in my list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom