What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

I am cool but you are being racist man. Seriously if someone got a post from rural area you came up with a slap of wadera. We never got murrabas from British we killed British vice Roy we have that honor. @Kharral come and speak.
Seriously enough with wadera there are no waderas in Punjab the people of the cities have killed them and their culture.
And my apology for that word.

This is owned by govt of Pakistan not by waderas.

Appreciated.

How come I am racist -- All I am hearing for the last couple of days, punish central Punjab, punish lahore --- and you compared central Punjab to India doing oppression in Kashmir -- if someone says that rural or urban doesn't matter, he is a racist and if someone says No only rural, he isn't racist, kya insaaf hai Aap ka.

Young man if you remember my posts, I have no faith in our system --- I believe in the implementation of socio-politico-economic system of Islam by competent people ( going little further, I believe in the global domination of socio-politico-economic system of Islam) ---- and people with such mindsets can't be racist ( your words didn't hurt me, your saying I am racist did hurt me)

I am least interested in what's going on in our political scene - Asad Umar isn't interested in even trying to implement economic system of Islam, so I have no interest in him, though I will keep reminding him and other PTi ministers their obligations in an Islamic country.

He is just dumy cm for aleem khan and tareen

Lol how is he weak a man who was able to take CM ship from whole Pakistani media is weak?
A man who was able to take CM ship from all PTI pawas is weak?
He has some thing behind him. I am not going to tell find it your self.
Behind him are .Jhangir Tareen and Aleem khan . Tareen might make a re-entry in politics soon. SC going to hear his case.

Appreciated.

How come I am racist -- All I am hearing for the last couple of days, punish central Punjab, punish lahore --- and you compared central Punjab to India doing oppression in Kashmir -- if someone says that rural or urban doesn't matter, he is a racist and if someone says No only rural, he isn't racist, kya insaaf hai Aap ka.

Young man if you remember my posts, I have no faith in our system --- I believe in the implementation of socio-politico-economic system of Islam by competent people ( going little further, I believe in the global domination of socio-politico-economic system of Islam) ---- and people with such mindsets can't be racist ( your words didn't hurt me, your saying I am racist did hurt me)

I am least interested in what's going on in our political scene - Asad Umar isn't interested in even trying to implement economic system of Islam, so I have no interest in him, though I will keep reminding him and other PTi ministers their obligations in an Islamic country.

Lol punish central Punjab? I am from central Punjab Lahore is my second home but I am not selfish enough to look away from the problem in Punjab.

He is just dumy cm for aleem khan and tareen

Behind him are .Jhangir Tareen and Aleem khan . Tareen might make a re-entry in politics soon. SC going to hear his case.
Nope Buzdar is here to stay.

Appreciated.

Yes Islam. Islam has been implemented better in Pakistan than rest of the world my friend. The very first step to implement Islam in a Muslim country is ending the corruption we are implementing Islam.

He will stay but behind him is tareen and aleem

I don't know who is behind him find it your self. :)

Yes Islam. Islam has been implemented better in Pakistan than rest of the world my friend. The very first step to implement Islam in a Muslim country is ending the corruption we are implementing Islam.

I don't know who is behind him find it your self. :)
IK himself is behind him?

Lol punish central Punjab? I am from central Punjab Lahore is my second home but I am not selfish enough to look away from the problem in Punjab.

Nope Buzdar is here to stay.

So do you find Lahoris racist?
we don't have any problems with anybody, all are welcome in our Lahore, but it's unfair to criticize us for nothing.

I ask you, after the influx of people from all part of Pakistan, specially rural Punjab, doesn't Lahore structure need upgrading --- People criticize that roads are built in Lahore, I ask you, even after all the new road construction, isn't driving in Lahore city a big headache ---- do we have good health facilities ---- aren't we at the mercy of mafias for education for our kids. ----

So how come we exploited rural areas?

This ain't the thread to discuss this in detail, but I will keep reminding you your words once the govt. starts functioning.

So do you find Lahoris racist?
we don't have any problems with anybody, all are welcome in our Lahore, but it's unfair to criticize us for nothing.

I ask you, after the influx of people from all part of Pakistan, specially rural Punjab, doesn't Lahore structure need upgrading --- People criticize that roads are built in Lahore, I ask you, even after all the new road construction, isn't driving in Lahore city a big headache ---- do we have good health facilities ---- aren't we at the mercy of mafias for education for our kids. ----

So how come we exploited rural areas?

This ain't the thread to discuss this in detail, but I will keep reminding you your words once the govt. starts functioning.

which party do you support?

Back
Top Bottom