What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

Young man this response shows that you still aren't ready to play, but as I said, my playing days are over.

Now highlight my words where I said that he is bad. ---- Why you made the assumption?
Then I fail to get your point what are you doing here in this thread please read the title.
He is not corrupt I can give you a NAB certificate
He has not done any murder I can give you court report there was no daffa 302 on him ever in his life and he never paid any soya.
He has huge and old politicians behind him one of the oldest living prime minister living whose politics made PMLN lose.
Now what else is wrong.
He is more educated than Shahbaz Sharif
What else is your argument about?

Appreciated.

How come I am racist -- All I am hearing for the last couple of days, punish central Punjab, punish lahore --- and you compared central Punjab to India doing oppression in Kashmir -- if someone says that rural or urban doesn't matter, he is a racist and if someone says No only rural, he isn't racist, kya insaaf hai Aap ka.

Young man if you remember my posts, I have no faith in our system --- I believe in the implementation of socio-politico-economic system of Islam by competent people ( going little further, I believe in the global domination of socio-politico-economic system of Islam) ---- and people with such mindsets can't be racist ( your words didn't hurt me, your saying I am racist did hurt me)

I am least interested in what's going on in our political scene - Asad Umar isn't interested in even trying to implement economic system of Islam, so I have no interest in him, though I will keep reminding him and other PTi ministers their obligations in an Islamic country.

Bro I agree,
There are serious goons who are actually working to break Pakistan and pitch South Punjabis to fight against rest Punjab and hate each on basis why one is rich and why other is poor. Who are these people ? Who are playing to make Punjabis on both sides to fight each other? Identify them....expose them.

Yes Punjabis want two provinces after they themselves decide if it benefits them and it is good for federal level. But pitching and creating evil boundaries against each other will not be allowed.

if this game has started why Central/North/West Punjab is so successful and rich and time to punish from Multan to Lahore to Pindi to Attock to Muree then these puppets are for in a big mistake, people will rise, Punjabis will rise, Punjabis will protest and as the agitation becomes bigger so does the safaya of these paid goons who want to pitch South Punjabis with rest Punjab —— after all this conspiracy Punjabis always know , who is doing what, and we are not sleeping.

Again Punjabis want to ensure South punjab province creation for its own administrative benefit and at federal level benefit but beware you all ethnic Punjabis whover lives in Punjab to rise against those who creates and divides us to pitch and hate each other on basis of who is rich and who is poor. Beware!

Then I fail to get your point what are you doing here in this thread please read the title.
He is not corrupt I can give you a NAB certificate
He has not done any murder I can give you court report there was no daffa 302 on him ever in his life and he never paid any soya.
He has huge and old politicians behind him one of the oldest living prime minister living whose politics made PMLN lose.
Now what else is wrong.
He is more educated than Shahbaz Sharif
What else is your argument about?

Argument is simple. A poor educated villager is not acceptable by the urban lot.

This CM will be representing the majority of Punjab's population!

Argument is simple. A poor educated villager is not acceptable by the urban lot.

This CM will be representing the majority of Punjab's population!

the argument is, you don't have to sell the notion that the guy is poor without electricity, instead his competency should have been addressed.

see if you say that he is poor, one might ask how come a poor man declared assets worth 2.5 crore in B form ---- when you say that his home is without electricity, one might ask what abt his home in multan, is that also without electricity.

Should have kept plain and simple.

@BHarwana this man is spot on.

there was no need to sell the idea that he belongs to poor area or his home is without electricity etc., etc.,

Punjab has the most fertile argi land and previous two governments have seriously damaged this sector. This man understands the needs and issues of farmers better than Aleem Khan or Dr Yasmeen etc. Largest section of Punjab's population are villagers and farmers.

Lift up the farmers in Punjab and the ripple effect on Pakistan's economy will be massive.

Maybe you'd like to consider this side too, instead of focusing on the minority living in cities and their issues. Plus prospering farmers will actually reduce the city populations as well, due to reverse migration.

Punjab has the most fertile argi land and previous two governments have seriously damaged this sector. This man understands the needs and issues of farmers better than Aleem Khan or Dr Yasmeen etc. Largest section of Punjab's population are villagers and farmers.

Lift up the farmers in Punjab and the ripple effect on Pakistan's economy will be massive.

Maybe you'd like to consider this side too, instead of focusing on the minority living in cities and their issues. Plus prospering farmers will actually reduce the city populations as well, due to reverse migration.

Agreed 100%

see it's all about presenting your case effectively. -- your argument sounds very convincing, but I will not buy into that ghareeb Aadmi without electricity stuff.

the argument is, you don't have to sell the notion that the guy is poor without electricity, instead his competency should have been addressed.

see if you say that he is poor, one might ask how come a poor man declared assets worth 2.5 crore in B form ---- when you say that his home is without electricity, one might ask what abt his home in multan, is that also without electricity.

Bro his home is with out electricity and that is the fault of PMLN Buzdar is not a CM but a political campaign for neglecting whole Punjab and only focusing on Lahore. We will make Buzdar an icon which will take down PMLN. Aab chiroon say NA baaz marwaya tu phir kehna

Bro his home is with out electricity and that is the fault of PMLN Buzdar is not a CM but a political campaign for neglecting whole Punjab and only focusing on Lahore. We will make Buzdar an icon which will take down PMLN. Aab chiroon say NA baaz marwaya tu phir kehna

Acha Bhai, khush raho.

Issue is CM Punjab Sardar Usman Ahmed Khan Buzdar does not have qualification and competence to do anything in services sector IT/software sector hub in Lahore, textile sector, import/export development, industry investment , machine and product production factories, need highly qualified educated men to sort out this sector in Punjab.... not just a man for farmers and land reforms.

Agreed 100%

see it's all about presenting your case effectively. -- your argument sounds very convincing, but I will not buy into that ghareeb Aadmi without electricity stuff.

Ghareeb Admi without electricity is the story of the majority population of Punjab!

That majority, when they listened to IK's message, would have understood it straight away (that a man from amongst them has been placed at the helm) as opposed to city dwellers like us!

Rubbish argument that criteria for CM should be his domicile or poverty rather than governance skills or leadership abilities to run the province

Issue is CM Punjab Sardar Usman Ahmed Khan Buzdar does not have qualification and competence to do anything in services sector IT/software sector hub in Lahore, textile sector, import/export development, industry investment , machine and product production factories, need highly wualified men to sort out this sectir in Punjab.

That is being taken care of by the Federal Gov!

Ghareeb Admi without electricity is the story of the majority population of Punjab!

That majority, when they listened to IK's message, would have understood it straight away (that a man from amongst them has been placed at the helm) as opposed to city dwellers like us!

Acha Bhai Aap bhi khush raho.
but your argument was excellent, keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom