What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

Ye Rural Rural ke rat lagae hue h....Out of the 150 or so MPAs of PTI in Punjab Assembly, 70-80 would be from rural areas and dare I say around 60 of them would have been a better choice than this guy.

Mana ke you needed a stop- gap but still why not go with someone like Sibtain Khan from rural Mianwali, a trusted party worker who has had experience working with the provincial bureaucracy. So many better options..

Bijli Ni h Ghar me un-fcuking-believable !!!
There will be more objections on cha cha sabtain because of sher dil Khan and there will be a bigger out cry and then every one will say where is tabdeli. I personally prefer him but piplan is not that rural as taunsa 2.

There will be more objections on cha cha sabtain because of sher dil Khan and there will be a bigger out cry and then every one will say where is tabdeli. I personally prefer him but piplan is not that rural as taunsa 2.

Rural se more Rural tk Kahan baat Chale gae....as I said in another thread this ONLY makes sense agr this guy is a stop-gap for JKT, Aleem Khan or SMQ. Pr bhai stop gap ke bhe koi standards rakhu. Man Lu ghalti Hu gae h backtrack and appoint someone new. No one would care about the U-Turn if in the end the right decision is made.

IK is surrounded by infiltrators from other parties and selfish folks. I think the Army needs to step-in and man-manage him, we can't allow this government to be a failure. A failure would mean there is no civilian alternative to dynastic politics in Pakistan. The stakes can't be any higher !

Rural se more Rural tk Kahan baat Chale gae....as I said in another thread this ONLY makes sense agr this guy is a stop-gap for JKT, Aleem Khan or SMQ. Pr bhai stop gap ke bhe koi standards rakhu. Man Lu ghalti Hu gae h backtrack and appoint someone new. No one would care about the U-Turn if in the end the right decision is made.

IK is surrounded by infiltrators from other parties and selfish folks. I think the Army needs to step-in and man-manage him, we can't allow this government to be a failure. A failure would mean there is no civilian alternative to dynastic politics in Pakistan. The stakes can't be any higher !
Bhai it seems a mistake to you but not to sabtain khan. Have you asked him how he feels about his nomination? Have you asked how Mastikhels feel about this nomination? They all are fine. Yes Dr was looking for this seat but the man is not corrupt and he is not a murderer.

To end diesel in D.I Khan he needs to be CM. People who are commenting don't know who important he is to PTI.

PTI should do their homework. If you have not done it already, do thorough background check of all national and provincial assembly members now. If anyone found to be a convicted criminal or of suspicious activities in the past, get rid of them. This will only strengthen your reputation, not doing anything will make PTI the same as PPP and PMLN. There is no shortage of good people in the country.

I hope IK is very successful and also wins next elections, but it should not end with him. PTI should establish a politicians training school and train the next generation. Select honest, hardworking and patriotic young professionals and train them for leadership roles in 2013 and 2028 elections.

PTI did it again. Deliberately delayed the announcement of CM Punjab, only to wake up after media revelations. Another U Turn around the corner bringing down Imran Khan and PTIs credibility

Bhai it seems a mistake to you but not to sabtain khan. Have you asked him how he feels about his nomination? Have you asked how Mastikhels feel about this nomination? They all are fine. Yes Dr was looking for this seat but the man is not corrupt and he is not a murderer.

To end diesel in D.I Khan he needs to be CM. People who are commenting don't know who important he is to PTI.

Nobody is willing to even give the guy a chance

D.I Khan KPK me h more Bhai. Fazlu ke aik seat h, Noon ke 60 hn Punjab me. To end Noon you need a person with at least basic administrative skills to run the province. Now you are just making up points.

Sibtain Ka Naam es like Kya tha because he was one of the options. There are others, lots of them...infact its a long long list !

A lot of people will eat their words if this guy does his job right and proves everyone wrong

God I wish I am proven wrong.

It is media every one else who made this day possible have given this guy his chance and change is coming. Light and focus is on poor Lahore is already full of all facilities rest need care now.
Those dumb arses deliberately didn't publish the whole judgment.. just one paragraph and some visual effects.

Sardar Usman was not convicted in any murder case.

39441645_1859609580782739_5263883395099787264_n.jpg

Those dumb arses deliberately didn't publish the whole judgment.. just one paragraph and some visual effects.
Bhai I knew what media was going to do there is anchor mafia in Pakistan that needs to be dealt with. You tube videos media par chala kar drama banaya huwa hai. Sharif adami controversial Kar diya hai.

Just see how much pain is there if poor are being brought up to prosperity.

Bhai I knew what media was going to do there is anchor mafia in Pakistan that needs to be dealt with. You tube videos media par chala kar drama banaya huwa hai. Sharif adami controversial Kar diya hai.

He should take them to court law suit they arse then they will find out

I see an End to lifafa practice. Maaro cheeka'n!

Back
Top Bottom