What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

If we were not in PMLN we would have the same fate as Usman buzdar and many other poor Punjabi who are rotting in jails due to falls political convictions of PMLN. Help us save us be our voice break our chains. Where is U.N. where is human rights. Take Shahbaz to ICC for war crimes.

this didn't answer the question,
you yourself said in other threads that you change parties for funds -- so how can you claim now that your constituency didn't received any funds -- You people are always with winning party for funds (as per you), now tell us how much living standard has increased in your rural areas?

these emotional speeches can work in jalsas, this ain't a jalsa-gah, this a discussion forum.

i repeat my question,
you were part of Pmln in the past, do you accept the responsibility of oppression done by pmln on rural areas?
you also said that you guyz are very strong and don't need any party, right?
so don't tell us now that if you were not in pmln xyz would have happened.

and Plz everyone in this thread, i have never ever voted Pmln in my life, Alhamdulillah!

this didn't answer the question,
you yourself said in other threads that you change parties for funds -- so how can you claim now that your constituency didn't received any funds -- You people are always with winning party for funds (as per you), now tell us how much living standard has increased in your rural areas?

these emotional speeches can work in jalsas, this ain't a jalsa-gah, this a discussion forum.

i repeat my question,
you were part of Pmln in the past, do you accept the responsibility of oppression done by pmln on rural areas?
you also said that you guyz are very strong and don't need any party, right?
so don't tell us now that if you were not in pmln xyz would have happened.

and Plz everyone in this thread, i have never ever voted Pmln in my life, Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to politics then.

Don't you think Showbaaz should be tried for crimes in Model Town massacre? There will be more can of worms opening against Showbaaz, even pmln agreed that South Punjab should be made as a province but that promise never got implementated.
Punjab should be divided in 2 provinces
Sindh as well

Calling Punjabi sheep and goats calling other who support PMLN donkeys
Giving an example of animals doesnt know whom to elect as their king of jungle and elect monkeys as their leader

Yeah he's gonna try to split Punjab
Pti will divide punjab it was given heavy mandate by South Punjab for it
Looking at recent activities of baboon leagis dokeys is a very mild word that can be used for them i endorse that word :D

All of the Punjab. Don't care if others follow suit or not but I want every official setup in my district.

We elect our politicians to bargain with every govt to fetch financial and admin perks for our respective constituencies what's wrong in it?

Than don't cry that you people don't get funds, you are directly responsible for poverty in rural areas.
feudal lords will always be feudal lords.

you guyz are trained very well,
first join whoever is strong, take funds -- than jump off the sinking ship, join the new strong party and curse the previous party as if the word patriotism was invented by you ---- Very Smart!

Convict nae bhai court nay discharge kia tha. Saara tabar he fir m nominate tha is ka mjy fir fishy lagti

Baad main agar adalat ney keh Diya k yeh convict hai to phir?pata nahi Kyon mun kala karwane per tula how hai JKT Imran ka..

PMLH then maybe
Will see when
H haha if pti does 10% of what it says in Punjab we are looking at 10 years of pti rule in Punjab pmln will slowly be canabalized in Punjab by pmlq you say a trailer in speaker election :D
The power structure of pmln will be disrupted in punjab

Than don't cry that you people don't get funds, you are directly responsible for poverty in rural areas.

first join whoever is strong, take funds -- than jump off the sinking ship, join the new strong party and curse the previous party as if the word patriotism was invented by you ---- Very Smart!
Well there are only two choices. To be or not to be. If we succeed in electing our guy then some crumbs are thrown at us folks if not - - - - - - sabar kro.

My friend who are feudal lords? When pakistan was created I had 36000 murabas of land. When migrants came from west we were left with 16000 Murabas of land the Bhutto came and took 10000 and we were left with 6000 then Nawaz came and took 2000 more in zari islats. And you still say we are lords. Every school and hospital in my are is built on land donated by my family and we are lords? The every liter of water going to sindh passes from my land and we never protested. 2 of my great grand father's died in kalapani fighting British and we are lords? Go and check how much funds we receive in past and how much work we did from our own pockets then please bark.

Back
Top Bottom