What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

He was the one who supported Musharraf against Nawaz and he became a PMLN target number 1. Poor fellow has seen a lot of hardships in face of resisting PMLN but PTI made him alive again.
One has to go to Lahore even for getting his matric and inter certificates attested. This is outrageous

Ok he's a murderer of Model Town massacre what's so much tabdeeli in new nominated CM Punjab murderer of 6 in 1998

ROFLMAO
We can agree murderer of Upper Punjab to murderer of Southern Punjab = Naya Pakistan
Don't you think Showbaaz should be tried for crimes in Model Town massacre? There will be more can of worms opening against Showbaaz, even pmln agreed that South Punjab should be made as a province but that promise never got implementated.

I hope I.k "punishes" central punjab and carve new provinces outta punjab. In fact iam In favor of declaring every district a new province. Declare the mayor as cm/governor, use the city hall as assembly - - - -
I support you on this.

@Indus Pakistan he never committed murder a false FIR by PMLN and now he will make Shahbaz pay for Modeltown.

Yes influence stopped PMLN to give funds to rural areas. Sorry bro rural Punjab supported PTI for freedom from oppression and PTI is giving rural its voice.

i do not believe in any class distinction rural or urban, and i also do not believe in any sectarian/ethnic distinctions, these differences are useless to me --- don't make it sound like a rural vs urban war.
just like you, i also want development in rural areas, but don't portray the picture as if we living in urban areas exploited rural people -------- You shouldn't be blaming us, i never voted for Pmln. You voted for Pmln in the past, rural people voted Pmln in the past, right?

and it's the sardars/jagirdars/waderas who mostly exploit people, right?

Don't you think Showbaaz should be tried for crimes in Model Town massacre? There will be more can of worms opening against Showbaaz, even pmln agreed that South Punjab should be made as a province but that promise never got implementated.
U need 2/3 majority to split Punjab

I hope I.k "punishes" central punjab and carve new provinces outta punjab. In fact iam In favor of declaring every district a new province. Declare the mayor as cm/governor, use the city hall as assembly - - - -

only central punjab?

Just now

http://www.insaf.pk/public/insafpk/...n-fawad-chaudharys-message-about-usman-buzdar

IK-PM.JPG

Lol believe me, central punjab will be very happy with new provinces. It won’t be punishment for us but a welcome change. :)

some of central pubjab have voted for IK too :)

Back
Top Bottom