What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

I think he wants to punish North Punjab

Calling Punjabi sheep and goats calling other who support PMLN donkeys
Giving an example of animals doesnt know whom to elect as their king of jungle and elect monkeys as their leader

Yeah he's gonna try to split Punjab

I can't see Madam @war&peace on this thread. I am so much worried about her.

ib76WW8.png

NKECOJI.png

@Indus Pakistan he never committed murder a false FIR by PMLN and now he will make Shahbaz pay for Modeltown.

Yes influence stopped PMLN to give funds to rural areas. Sorry bro rural Punjab supported PTI for freedom from oppression and PTI is giving rural its voice.

having relatives in rural areas of Punjab,
i can say that the backwardness is mostly due to the influential people in these areas.

@Indus Pakistan he never committed murder a false FIR by PMLN and now he will make Shahbaz pay for Modeltown.

Yes influence stopped PMLN to give funds to rural areas. Sorry bro rural Punjab supported PTI for freedom from oppression and PTI is giving rural its voice.
Seems like all male members of buzdar family got implicated in the criminal case. The fir posted before is obscure so couldn't read it well. Was there any other guy nominated as well?

Bhai PMLN has oppressed rural Punjab with false cases any voice against them get a murder FIR or dakati FIR.
Bhai Punjab police along with Sindh police have decimated the communities with fake cases, killings and FIRs which is a hallmark of status quo parties. I hope IK changes Punjab police on the same lines as KP police.

Yeh just like Showbaaz who is responsible for murders of model Town massacre?

Ok he's a murderer of Model Town massacre what's so much tabdeeli in new nominated CM Punjab murderer of 6 in 1998

ROFLMAO
We can agree murderer of Upper Punjab to murderer of Southern Punjab = Naya Pakistan

Seems like all male members of buzdar family got implicated in the criminal case. The fir posted before is obscure so couldn't read it well. Was there any other guy nominated as well?
He was the one who supported Musharraf against Nawaz and he became a PMLN target number 1. Poor fellow has seen a lot of hardships in face of resisting PMLN but PTI made him alive again.

Sir g anyone which even gets the Reserve seat can be the CM it was discussed in detail on Duniya News

Completely agree that someone on a Reserved Seat can be nominated CM, but is it moral. She is technically not representing any constituency. This would be a first time in Pakistan's history that a CM would be from Reserved Seat.

Although i do agree, i am not satisfied with the CM Punjab Nominee. But the good thing is, Punjab Speaker and Governor are fantastic Administrators and will play a big role in the running of Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom