What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

Lol the meeting was held to announce the name of ministers and senior advisors not on the name of this cm Punjab guy.

Few mins back I was watching clarification given by sardar usman friend on Sama TV that he and his father was never involved and they were proved innocent after initial investigation also his family didn't payed anything for blood money.

233E7669-AC8A-41BE-AED8-A55441B45877.jpeg
Looooooool. So it's OK to have convicted murderer as CM Punjab. Naya Pakistan Mubarak

This is rural

View attachment 492895

This is urban

View attachment 492896

Support rural denounce the media propaganda

Support the poor Pakistan

Ask the waderas/sardars/zamindars to increase the wages of these women and other people working in their fields - They earn handsome income without paying taxes, pressurize them to pay decent wages.

Ask the waderas/sardars/zamindars to increase the wages of these women and other people working in their fields - They earn handsome income without paying taxes, pressurize them to pay decent wages.
Haha what are you smoking? I want some

Purana Qatil e Aala of old corrupted Pakistan to new Qatil e Aala of New Pakistan

Tabdeeli aa Nahi rahi Tabdeeli aagai hai... :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Few mins back I was watching clarification given by sardar usman friend on Sama TV that he and his father was never involved and they were proved innocent after initial investigation also his family didn't payed anything for blood money.
Thanks it clears the issue for now

Back
Top Bottom