What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

Sir with due respect our fore father killed British and gave their lives we lost our land and property fighting British but we for our Pakistan you are classing us all as traitors. I have never in my life talked to @Kharral but from history I know what his family sacrificed and we have all sacrificed. Your collective statement was an insult. We are not waderas but we also never let our cities fall from Mongol to British.

With all due respect,
highlight the part where you felt the insult --- I prayed for your forefathers (and all Mujahids), is this an insult?
i said there are always good people in a bad system, is this an insult?

I pointed out the sacrifice of Rai Ahmad Khan Kharral and how some makhdooms/langrials etc., betrayed him and provided services to brits, is this an insult?

Do you deny that there are families with big land holdings whose forefathers provided services to brits?
and Plz, there's no need to take everything personally, Thank you!

With all due respect,
highlight the part where you felt the insult --- I prayed for your forefathers (and all Mujahids), is this an insult?
i said there are always good people in a bad system, is this an insult?

I pointed out the sacrifice of Rai Ahmad Khan Kharral and how some makhdooms/langrials etc., betrayed him and provided services to brits, is this an insult?

Do you deny that there are families with big land holdings whose forefathers provided services to brits?
and Plz, there's no need to take everything personally, Thank you!

Please research first this is sandal bar and sandal bar never gave services to any invader in history. You know why Imran Khan won? His wife is a Wattoo and they fought British long us. In that ages old connection she went to every house and cities started falling in favor of PTI in south and central Punjab. People have miscalculated this election. The weakness of south is daughters when they come we cannot pick up our heads. Even murders are forgiven to daughters ask @Kharral if I am wrong. We never got any land from British but lost our lives to them. The Baloch who is you CM fought along us to face British. PMLN is defeated by a women in veil lol research.

Please research first this is sandal bar and sandal bar never gave services to any invader in history. You know why Imran Khan won? His wife is a Wattoo and they fought British long us. In that ages old connection she went to every house and cities started falling in favor of PTI in south and central Punjab. People have miscalculated this election. The weakness of south is daughters when they come we cannot pick up our heads. Even murders are forgiven to daughters ask @Kharral if I am wrong. We never got any land from British but lost our lives to them. The Baloch who is you CM fought along us to face British. PMLN is defeated by a women in veil lol research.

I fail to understand why you turn everything towards your family and I also fail to understand what my posts had got to do with present elections or PTi's victory, how many times I will have to tell you that I am not interested in our political circus-- Though I will vote IK next time if he is able to implement even 20-30% of Riyasat e Madinah concept.

Coming back to waderas/peers etc., you trying to tell me that there are no families with big land holdings whose forefathers provided their services to British sarkar - - - - - your Shah Mahmood Qureshi, don't tell me that his great grandfather wasn't loyal to Brits. - - - - - - why don't you write down the names of makhdooms/peers who helped Brits in martyring Rai Ahmad Kharal.

I fail to understand why you turn everything towards your family and I also fail to understand what my posts had got to do with present elections or PTi's victory, how many times I will have to tell you that I am not interested in our political circus-- Though I will vote IK next time if he is able to implement even 20-30% of Riyasat e Madinah concept.

Coming back to waderas/peers etc., you trying to tell me that there are no families with big land holdings whose forefathers provided their services to British sarkar - - - - - your Shah Mahmood Qureshi, don't tell me that his great grandfather wasn't loyal to Brits. - - - - - - why don't you write down the names of makhdooms/peers who helped Brits in martyring Rai Ahmad Kharal.

What do you know about shah mahmood and CM Buzdar is not Shah mehmood's man he was against his appointment. Show me one congratulation message of SQM?

What is wrong with you guys? Nothing wrong with making U-turns. Tell me that in your life you must have made a mistake while driving and found yourself going down the wrong road. What did you do? Continue going down the wrong darned road so as to avoid making a U-turn? Is that what you did? This is nonsense.

I would rather have a government which makes mistakes and then has the character to own up to the mistake and remedy that mistake. Rather then take the entire nation down the "wrong road" but not change direction lest it have to make a "U-turn"? Is that sensible?

And don't tell me governments don't make mistakes. No leader, no government is gifted with a god like ability to not make mistakes. The defining characteristics of good government is it learns and corrects mistakes rather then sodding keep going along with the mistake because of some exalted sense of pride.

Sometimes my cab driver take me to a wrong road to make more money, I make him take U turn.

So yes, U turns are not always good.

My post has nothing to do with Imran by the way.

Do please enlighten us what your post has "to do with"?

Just providing another insight into U-Turn philosophy. "Intention" is the key which defines qualifies U-Turns.

Its very early to gauge intentions of Imran, initial mistakes can be forgiven but not for long.

By the way is Usman convicted in court of law?

Just providing another insight into U-Turn philosophy. "Intention" is the key which defines qualifies U-Turns.

Its very early to gauge intentions of Imran, initial mistakes can be forgiven but not for long.

By the way is Usman convicted in court of law?

no i believe a new news report referencing the court documents was out (samaa i believe) the fight was between two other parties and his name was not mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom